Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Rourkela. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Treatment of Genital Warts
Treatment of Delayed Ejaculation
Treatment of Genital Herpes
Treatment of Undescended Testis
Treatment of Syphilis
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Submit a review for Mr. Anirudh NayakYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male. Got hpv from from my sex partner since few months back treated with fusiwal but it reoccurred. Any medication to get rid of it permanently.
I can retract my foreskin fully without pain in erected and non erected state both but my head of penis bend downward. I want to confirm if I have frenulum breve or not please help.
Hi sir, I got married one month back n I had tried to do sex with my wife many times but I am unable to put my penis inside her. And even she is not getting wet from down after my so much hard work Wht should I do to insert my penis n too enjoy the married life. initially she got blood from her vagina but my penis was not gone inside. I am. Worried whether I am not able to properly or I am getting negative thoughts I my mind.
Is light bleeding along with sticky semifluid liquid is the sign of pregnancy? The bleeding was around 3 days please suggest weather it is the sign of pregnancy or not?
Sir My problem is a my weakness who created due to my bad habit (nutrition) Now my weakness start I am only 27 years old and my condition like a old man. please give me any solution and medicines. My Penis is more small and thin please give me advise what I do.
I am suffering from phobia of sex with my gf. Is it ok to have it with her in a age of 22. What are the draw backs?
My uncle is suffers from prostate gland problem. What is ideal diet for this problem before operation?
Hi I am having the high prolactin level, but no irregular periods, and breast discharge, but I am facing the fertility problem, please tell me what should I do?
I'm 36 years old male I'm not feeling as sexually vital as I d like. Could something be wrong with my health? Why not stand my pansies what wrong the problem?
When I do masturbation . I feel very weakness. Nd I'm losing my weight. please suggest me what should I do. I want to do masturbation and maintain my weight.
Hello, I am a 19 year old boy. And I started masturbation when I was 16. But now I feel weakness after it and I think it affected my penis size and shape. It is only 4.5 when erect. And now I have turn it to 3 times in a month only but I am tense about it. Is there any method to get a right shape and at least avg length (5.5 inch long) penis. I hope and there will be a solution. Please help .i hope you will give a method .and many times I have red spots like pimples on my penis head.
Hi I have a big big pennis but sometimes I have hurts on mi back and me testicles hurts a lot also, can you help me?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
- Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
- Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS?
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
- Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
- Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
- Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.