Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Rohtak. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Is it safe to eat 5 Whole eggs everyday for protein need.(I am asking because There are talks of heart problems and increased cholesterol)
My mother is 50 year old. She is suffering with high blood pressure. She is taking medicine too but her blood pressure is not coming in control. What precautions should she take for this.
I am aged 62. No health issues till now. However my BP is 94/132. Should I start taking medicines now?
I am 50 years old man, disorder with diabetic, bp and cholesterol for the past 8 years. I have sex premature problem, not able to increase my sexual time and my penny also very small in normal time and expand during sexual time. I am rarely using sex pills for erection. Need advice for treatment.
Hi, I'm 4 months pregnant, I am having headache everyday from last week. Which make me uncomfortable. Please give me suggestion how to avoid it? What are the causes of headache? May I take medicine for that? I have spectacles. My bp is 70/120. Weight-73 kg.
I smoke and drink so I did lipid profile test an it shows this cholesterol 205.0 mg, triglycerides 173.0 mg, hdl 44.3 mg, ldl 12.4 mg and vldl 34.6 mg also high b p problem. So please give me some advice.
My bp rises for days after I moderately exercise in gym. If I stop its generally normal as per my age. Details male aged 50 years / no sugar or cholesterol etc / ecg ok / bp 120/85 and goes to 140/95 sometimes or after exercise. No medications being taken for bp etc. Sedentary job. Obese -wth is 110 kgs ht 5 ft 11 inches.
My heart beat is raising from two months. Also body feels shaky after lying on bed. Recently performed ECG it shows below statement. St. Elev, probable normal early reply pattern. Pl. Provide suggestions on the query.
Hi Dr. I am 26 years old female. My blood pressure level was 130/90 in last month of my pregnancy. Now 4 months has completed of my delivery. But still my bp level is 130/90. But before pregnancy and in 1st 8 mnths my bp was normal. Now bp level is 130/90. Is it normal or not?
I want to ask. That sometimes there is little bit of pain on left side of my chest inside. Do it occur due to my smoking?
My angiography done on 5th December 2014, report was normal but my family Dr. started a tablet Preva AS 75, is it required in case of normal angiography report?
Dear Doctor, I have taken a total blood test by thyrocare. Everything seems to be normal except cholesterol levels. Below are the test results. Can you please suggest whether I need to undergo medication. Total cholesterol: 274 mg/dl HDL Cholesterol direct: 38 mg/dl LDL Cholesterol direct: 195 mg/dl Triglycerides: 181 mg/dl TC/HDL CHOLESTEROL ratio: 7.3 LDL/HDL ratio: 5.2 VLDL Cholesterol: 36.2 Non HDL Cholesterol 236.4 Thanks in advance. Thanks Madhu.
Doctor, I am 53 years HAVING DM sine 20 years and HTN 10 years on rx. For DM, I am taking Human mixtard Inj 70/30 20-0-30, for BP, Telsartan and metolar xr 25 morning and evening reply. Brilinta 90 mg 1-0-1, storvas 40 mgs and plagerine 75 mgs night time. For heart problem. I underwent angioplasty on Nov 02, 2015, as I had severe chest paid 3-4 days back and there was no attack. I used to masturbate from my young age ie when I was 15-16 years, by pressing penis to pillow/bed more and more frequently not knowing the consequences. I as suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation since 25 years almost I am unable to penetrate the penis into vagina, penis is used to come to normal immediately after erection, as there will be ejaculation. THERE IS NO HARDNESS IN PENIS, NO THICKNESS/LENGTH HAS ALSO COME DOWN. I TOOK HOMES/AYUR/ALLOPATHIC TREAT5EMENT WHO ARE specialized IN THSI FIELD BUT OF NO USE. Offler I am finding my memory is also coming down some times. I used to forget immediately. Sometimes thereiwll be blueness of vision (no cataract) I will sometimes nervousness want to go to sleep immediately. Appetite is also poor. Backside of head is also paid too much.
I am 48 years old person and I am suffering from severe diabetes. For that I am taking insuline and 1000 mg metformine also. Beside this my sugar level is not in control. I take 22 unit insuline in morning and 15 unit in evening. I am suffering from high blood pressure also. But pressure is in control because I take atenol 50 mg for that. Please attention towards my sugar level.
My student has extosis (Excess cholesterol in joints) since from 2000. We have consult the doctor. But of no use. We will be looking for the better treatment from you.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.