Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Rohtak. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Arora
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh AroraYour feedback matters!
I have this wired or kida chest burn or chest discomfort for 15 to 20 day n goes away for 15 days depending on the food I eat if I eat spicy or outside food it comes again n I suffer a lot eno only gives relief for a day some medicine r waste for this it started past 1 or 1.5 year back when I started skipping my breakfast I feel discomfort because of this suggest me some diet or medicine plzz the pain is like mild and becomes severe for 2 days and goes.
There is a lots of pain in the left side chest and the pain comes from back i.e. from scapula to the chest also gastric trouble so give me appropriate suggestions.
My dad's heart pumping oy 15% please suggest what we do for recover. OBSERVATION MITRAL VALVE: MILD MR, No Ms. AORTIC VALVE: NO AR NO AS tricuspid VALVE: MID1 PR, PASP =40 mmHG, MILD PAH PULMONARY VALVE: NORMAL OTHERS:- DILATED LA/LV, MILDLY, DILATED RA/RV GRADE-I diastolic DYSFUNCTION GLOBAL LV hypokinesia severe LV SYSTOLIC DYSFUNCTION (LVEF = 15%) Normal Rv contractility IAS/ IVS INTACT. IAS dilated < 50% COLLAPSING NO OBVIOUS CLOTS/ VEGETATIONS OR EFFUSION. Please help me.
My husband had high cholesterol problems, around vldl cholesterol 182 so his besicmetabolic rate is changing every day before this week we checked his weight around 82.3kg, but today we checked that is 83.5kg, he is taking tablet for cholesterol Rozavel F 10, So what type of diet he need to do doctor, one more thing he had thyroid also around 4.0. Please advise.
Hello, I am suffering from non obstructive HCMP. I am taking dilzem cd 90 bd and concor 5 od. Am I getting the right treatment?
Diabetes is a problem to me from 2003 in a mild form. My current HBA1C is at 7.2. I had also undergone a Angioplasty in 2007. I am on those BP, Cholesterol and Diabetes medicine. Is there any way I can get rid off the medicine for the Diabetes is what I am to look for. I am.
I am suffering from dry cough n chest pain and alot of headache full pain in body all time feeling lazy lazy.
Hi, I am a 29 years old man suffering from high blood pressure problem. My BP doesn't remains high always but some times lower BP increases upto 95 and maximum BP goes upto 145. Can anyone please let me know the reason behind it and also my BP increases significantly after consuming alcohol. Please help with a solution and answer.
I am being diagnosed with CAD nstemi with 65% blockages and prescribed medicines are diltiazem 90 sr, ramipril 5 mg, ecosprin 150 mg atorvastatin 20 mg (all od) along pantop d 40 mg. I have little pain around chest left side all the time.
I am 46 year old. I am suffering from gastric since 8 month. So, many tablet has been taken before food morning and night. In which day I am not taken this tablets then I am suffering chest pain and head ache. So what I can do?
Sir, I 38 years old male and feeling heavy ness on my face and eyes. Some times it looks swallowing. . Also having high cholesterol prob. But face prob disturb me.
She is feeling pain near heart. Ecg is coming normal. Can you tell me the reason behind the pain. Thanks.
Sir I am with 46 year. Last 4 year I have diabetes. When check blood report my triglyceride level 700. What is your advise?
I have triglycerides level at 213 and my hdl level is 30. What should I do to increase hdl and decrease triglycerides. I exercise 45 min every day and I want natural remedy. My age is 35 (male). Pure vegetarian.
I have recently done my ECG test. The report is "sinus tachycardia" otherwise normal icg. Is this a serious condition or require just normal treatment. Please advice.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.