Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Physiotherapists online in Rohtak. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ombir Hooda
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Ombir HoodaYour feedback matters!
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.