Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Rohtak. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manali Tiwari
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manali TiwariYour feedback matters!
I feel strong pain in my gums while brushing my teeth. I'm using Oral-B toothpaste. Is it safe to use?
My b 12 level is 220 and tongue blister/ wound problem still exist. How to improve b 12 level by food and tab.
Today I realize that in my mouth there is big problem. When I saw my left jaw some teeth has been colored like black. But I always used the toothbrush. I am scared about my teeth. I have not used or eat any bad thing for my teeth. Please tell me the right way or or help me to stay away from this problem. Please help me sir.
Sir, I have been getting bleeding in my teeth after brush up please let me tell about this problems any suggestions to me.
Doctor, I am a 56-year-old gentleman. I have a question to a dentist. I am suffering from moderate orthodontia. I feel very much embarrassed giving an open smile. I habitually avoid displaying my teeth. I know that is a very unhealty psyche but can't help. I know that treatment may cause lot of time involvement, expenses, and perhaps become a handicap in social mixing. Can you please suggest possible quick and cost effective remedies? Please inform.
I have a cavity in my last tooth of upper jaw & what is the approx. Cost of root canal treatment and, how much time this process will take? Please advice. Thanx
I am 58 (F), my 7 teeth are bad (pain in cold or hot water), Dentist advises to go for root-canal and capping. Is there any way by acupressure /therapy to save these teeth?
My teeth are yellowish please suggest what to do for getting white as well as my teeth has space between two teeth. Kindly let me know what is the remides for the same.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.