Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SachdevaYour feedback matters!
Hello. Me and my gf had foreplay on 23rd july and rubbed our genitals. She had her last periods on 15th july. She had her underwear on. I was naked. But I did not ejaculate neither penetrated. Today is 16th and she still has not got her periods. We did urine test and it was negative. What could be the reason? And can she get pregnant?
Hello doctor. My father was diagnosed with ca prostate two years back. He was treated with hormone therapy and radiations. The hormone therapy is over now and he was advised to undergo a pet scan as a follow up. The report says that he has a 21x21 mm lump in the right lobe of the lung with positive feeding sign max suv 10. What does this mean? is this a case of metastasis in the lungs or a primary malignancy? please help. I am worried. And please throw some light on the treatment. Thanks.
I am 22 years old. I lost my virginity 1 month ago I made love with my partner and he came in me. It was 1st time we did it so without condom. I took the ipill in next 3 hrs. The same thing happened that night and I took d pill again next day. It has been 2 weeks ago in which we have not been physical again. Now, when I go to pee, in middle of it I feel a sharp pain and it stops. Due to this, I have to visit the loo more then needed as the bladder is not empty. A drop of blood too flows in the end. Is it something serious or just some infection that can be cured by medicine.
All of us have our 'good and bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired.
Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Vitamin & mineral deficiency: It is important that we include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables in our diet, in order to nourish our body with required vitamin and minerals. This is important that a deficiency of vitamins like B12, D can often lead to fatigue or low energy levels.
- Hypothyroidism: Fatigue is one of the most common signs hypothyroidism and as per clinal records it has been established patients suffering from hypothyroidism have reported a significat drop in the level of fatigue by getting their hypothyroid treated.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
When it comes to erectile dysfunction, it may feel like you're in a deep, dark hole with no way out. After all, even with a steady diet of ed drugs, it can feel like you'll never be able to shake your erectile woes off. But when it comes to treating ed, it pays to look after your body. By exercising, getting active, and eating well, you'll put your body back on track and save your sex life.
But while anyone can cut out fatty foods and sweets, what foods should a man incorporate into his diet to overcome erectile dysfunction? unfortunately, there isn't anyone 'miracle food' that will put a pep in a man's step and return his erection to its former glory. But there are plenty of foods that have been found to facilitate a healthy erection. By investing in these foods, and eating them regularly, you'll be giving your body a fighting chance to overcome your erectile problems.
If you're looking for foods to help you beat ed, keep your eyes peeled for these tasty treats the next time you're at the grocery store:
Dark chocolate (really! dark chocolate has flavonoids that help to improve blood circulation. But enjoy it in moderation.)
Leafy greens and beets (these veggies are chock full of nitrates, which help the body to open up blood vessels and improve blood flow.)
Watermelon (filled with phytonutrients, which relax the blood vessels.)
Tomatoes (this fruit is filled with lycopene, which is good for opening up the blood vessels and improving blood flow.)
You'll notice all these foods focus on improving blood flow, which is a surefire way to get blood quicker to the penis, ensuring that the body has an easier time achieving an erection.
A combination lifestyle changes and homeopathic treatment can be a great relief to a person suffering from sexual problems. Moreover, a thorough homeopathic treatment can remove the tendency and thereby prevent its recurrence.
My baby now 3 month old breast milk not enough for my baby how to increase breast milk what can I do any additional supplement giving for baby.Please tell.
I am 24 female and I am having severe vaginal discharge since last one month. Also I feel weakness including low BP. Please give me some worthy suggestion.
Hi doc I'm 17 years old nd of 4.5 months pregnant advice me how to take care and pls help me how to do gender test at home?
I am a 21 year old female had a miscarriage and had a d and c procedure on September 1 got my first periods on October 6th and I probably should get my periods this month 6th but I didn't get it and am 7 days late totally scared pls help.
I am having sex with my wife from last 1 year n my wife is polyistic ovary n for that she has taken a treatment now done with all tests her egg is developing still she is not able to conceive.Please tell.
I am having periods before time my due date is 11th july but I have started bleeding today I have taken unwanted 72 within 72 hours and previously I took pill when I earlier had sex .i want to know the reason? Am I pregnant? And I am also having diabetes.
Doctor I am sensing swelling in my abdomen also I am not able to bear urine pressure for even 1 min. I got my period on 24th oct and since then I have not engaged in sex. I got beta hcg test done on 23rd oct .the result concluded I am not pregnant. Also I have checked it with pregnancy kit kn 5th nov. It showed me negative .doctor I did a home pregnancy test early in morning with dettol. I added urine to it, there was formation of curd like layer in dettol. Doctor is there any chance that I am pregnant? What shall I do now?
Life seems to have no purpose. It seems to be a cycle between fertilization and cell death/degradation. Everything around seems to be a construct aka make believe. What activities of the mind and body would give me positive energy and sense of meaningful purpose?
Hi I just get married and don't want baby for next two years can suggest me any medicine execpt condoms.
I am not able to conceive because my husband do not do sex regularly. He never feels the libido and excitement. What to do to boost his libido.
• Adequate calcium intake and a reduced risk of osteoporosis.
• A diet low in sodium and a reduced risk of hypertension.
• A diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• A diet low in dietary fat intake and reduced risk of cancer.
• A diet high in fiber-containing grain products, fruits and vegetables and a reduced risk of cancer.
• A diet high in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain fiber, particularly soluble fiber, and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• Low-fat diets rich in fruits and vegetables, and a reduced risk of cancer.
• Healthful diets with adequate folate and a reduced risk of neural tube defects.
• A diet focusing on sugar alcohols versus regular sugars and starches and a reduced risk of dental caries.
• Soluble fiber from oat bran, rolled oats (or oatmeal), whole oat flour, or psyllium seed husk and a reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• Soy protein as part of diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and a reduced risk of heart disease.
• Diets high in potassium and low in sodium and reduced risk of high blood pressure and stroke.