Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am of age 25. I feel pain in my lower abdomen in 2 to 3 months of interval. The pain last only for a day. Me and hubby planed a baby in near future. Will it be a serious issue or a normal pain?
I am 19 years old and my period was missed last 2 months and I do pregnancy test thrice but its negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant.
My wife is 45 years old. She had irregular periods and heavy bleeding this month. In the month of November she was on hrt treatment. She is diabetic. Her H1AB Is 6.9.She is taking medicine carbophage for past two months half tablet in the morning and half in the night. 15 days back she took CBC it found she was anemic HB 9.9. RBC 4.4 hematocrit 33.9 wbc 13070 and platelet count 5.31 ESR 27 mm. Dr. prescribed her livogen and dexorange syrup at the night. Last week She had periods with heavy bleeding she was tired. Dr. again asked to take CBC yesterday. HB is same and wbc 11010 and the platelets reduced to 5.01. Now Dr. prescribed her to take carbophage SR tablet 1 in the morning and livogen in the morning and dexorange in the near night. My question is why platelet slight higher when HB is low. For past two months periods are coming normal but heavy bleeding and clots. Severe gastritis also. Kindly give suggestions.
Hi doctor I am 23 years old girl I want to know that is there any changes in body or walking style occur after having sex first time and also I want to know the right age at which a girl can do sex and one more thing is anal sex safe. Lastly I want to clear my doubt is fingering safe.
I have 43 years old and our wife is 37 years and last 16 years get together . I have 2 kids and one 14 years old and another is 6 years old. My wife do not take interest in sex. Please advice me .
If a male has on his underwear and boxers and the female has her underwear and pants on, during dry making out if the male ejaculates inside his underwear and continues to rub on the female, his pants and underwear get wet, so if the girl is a Virgin, can she become pregnant?
Unable to do sex. It pains a lot. Not able to get wet also. And yes its my 1st time. Trying from last 1 week help.
I am 23 year old male last three night I do sex put the sperm into the vagina Can you suggest if my wife get pregnant what I do because I am not able to accept the child.
My regular menstrual period was 5th January. But during this period for the first time no blood flow is there only the white liquid is coming. Kindly give me proper suggestions what's the problem & what I have to do.
Hi. Can any one suggest me to avoid pregnancy what are the different and safe option one can use apart from condom.
my height 164 cm. I am suffering from pcod. Doctors told me to loose weight and I was 78 on that time and now I'm 68. I have loosen a lot. And I am taking medicines since from five months. During this my periods are regular. Can I try to conceive?
I am 19 f. My periods are over But Now its my 9th day still I am feeling that M discharging watery type but There is only little bit brown. Is this happen?
Anxious to conceive. I have taken all the medicines from 1 year. But still no result doctor said no problem from both of you but pregnancy is late why I don't know! Reply me please.
Dear sir my wife vagina is very small. So in intercourse facing many problem.please provide helpful advice.
The human body is host to many microbes such as bacteria, fungi and other organisms. These organisms are natural to the body and are required for many functions. The female reproductive organ or the vagina is one such organ that is home to many such bacteria that help in maintaining the correct vaginal pH balance, the ultimate requisite for a healthy vagina.
However, if this delicate balance within the various micro-organisms is disrupted, it may cause problems such as irritation and itching.
Causes of vaginal itching and irritation
- Yeast infection: Just like bacteria, yeast is also present within the vagina and is required for a healthy pH balance within it. However, due to various factors, this balance can go topsy-turvy, thus causing yeast infections. The infections may cause a thick white discharge along with excessive itching and irritation.
- Skin irritation due to foreign products or contact dermatitis: This problem can occur on the skin of your body as well as the vagina. Dermatitis or irritation may be caused due to perfumes, products such as tampons, or sanitary napkins, detergents used to wash underwear, lubricants, and condoms among others.
- Common vaginal infections or bacterial vaginosis: This is the most common form of vaginal infection that women have reported to their gynaecologists. Just like yeast infections occur due to an imbalance in the level of healthy fungi within the vagina, bacterial vaginosis occurs when there is an imbalance with the levels of healthy bacteria within the body.
- Sexually transmitted disease or infections: This is also a very common reason for vaginal itching and irritation. Some of the common STDs or infections such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and genital herpes can all cause irritation and in most cases, will result in itching. Pubic lice, also commonly referred to as crabs, can cause itching and are mostly transferred through sexual contact.
- Hormonal changes within the body: This is another common and major factor for changes within the human body and can especially create problems within the female reproductive systems. If you start or stop taking contraceptive pills, have irregular periods, are pregnant or approaching menopause, your hormones may fluctuate a lot. This will result in changes within the vagina and thus, may cause itching and irritation.
- Skin disorders such psoriasis and eczema: Certain underlying conditions within the body may cause problems, such as psoriasis and eczema. These may end up causing infections near the vagina and result in itchiness and irritation as well.
Although you can try out home remedies, it is advisable to go to a doctor and get yourself checked for either gynaecological issues or underlying physiological issues which may be causing the problems in the first place. Some of the medications that could be prescribed to you could be anti-inflammatory drugs as well as antibiotics, either in the form of oral medications or topical ointments.