Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Kwatra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma KwatraYour feedback matters!
Sexual weakness can begin early in a person’s life or they may develop after one has previously experienced enjoyable and satisfying sex. This problem may develop gradually over time, or may occur suddenly as total or partial inability to participate in one or more stages of intercourse. The cause can be physical, psychological or both. In erectyle dysfunction a man is unable to attain an erect penis that is rigid enough for sexual penitration or sexual satisfaction erectile dysfunction affects the lives of many men and their partners. Sexual dysfunctionare more common in the early adult years. Men may also notice that orgasm are less intense and the volume of ejaculate is reduced and recovery time increases between first and second errections, these conditions sometimes trouble in late twenties through thirties. Errections may take longer to develop and may not be as rigid or may require more direct stimulation to be achieved, this condition can interfere with self image of man and also his partners sexual life. Erectile dysfunction can also be a sign of a physical or psychological problem and it requires treatment.
Signs and symptoms
- Occasional inability to obtain a full erection
- Complete inability to achieve an erection
- Less firm erection
- Taking longer time to reach an erection
- Loss of force in ejaculation
- Losing erection quicker after orgasm
- Decrease in volume of semen
- An increase amount of time it takes to get another erection
- Inability to maintain an erection through intercourse
- Nervous debility or lack of blood flow to blood vessels into the lenis during erection
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Venereal diseases or sexualy transmitted diseases
- Diabetes causes nervous weakness
- Blood leakage inside the blood vessels of penis
- Cardiovascular disorders affecting the blood supply to the pelvis
- Hormonal disorder or decreased libido can be a cause of low testosterone or androgen
- Enlarged prostrate gland can also be reason
- Alcoholism and other forms of drug abuse like narcotics, marijuana, tobacco can also damage penile arteries
- Medicines like tranquilizers, antidepressants, antihistamines, psycho therapeutic drugs, anti hypertensives etc.
- Some defects by birth
Non physical causes can be:
- Stress or anxiety
- Negative feeling that are expressed by partner
- Sexual fear or guilt
- Past sexaul trauma
When to consult a doctor
If erectile dysfunction lasts longer than a month or two or is a recurring trouble it is time to seek medical advice we at our centre determine the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction and then give you right type of treatment. Erectile dysfunction is a embarrassing problem it’s important to get treatment done. In 98% of cases erectile dysfunction can be successfully treated. Our goal ‘dr. Nagi ayurveda superspeciality clinic' is to restore a healthy physical and emotional outlook to our patients and their partners using the brilliant medical asset of ayurvedic medicine and improve their ultimate satisfaction with successful treatment of sexual weakness.
I am 21 years old and I m going to a water park in coming 2 day and I am sure I am going to get my mensuration in this 2 days suggest me ways 2 delay it.
Hello doctor I am 36 week pregnant and in my ultrasound report tell one loose loop of cord is seen around fetal neck. Doctor is that any problem for normal delivery. I want Normal what can I do?
Hi, I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday (no penile penetration) (on 4th nov). Also, there was no ejaculation over the vagina. We are not sure of the precum. (Though he had urinated and washed his genital before this act). Are there any chances of pregnancy? FYI: I have my periods due on every 21st of the month. Please consider the fact that he had urinated and also washed his genital with soap before committing this act.
Hi! Every time I get my periods on 1st of the month. But now today is 1st I did not get my period yet. '3 days before of my period I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, he did not released his sperm inside. So im little worried about this. Can anyone help me out of this?
Your good intention during intercourse might be to give your partner an intense orgasm, but orgasms aren’t something one can “give”. All you can do is make the conditions more favorable for the other person to have them by manipulating your moves.
Here are six ways in which you can orgasm better:
- Don’t skip the foreplay: Just like it is not a good idea to run a marathon without sufficient warm up, it isn’t advisable to skip or shorten the foreplay. Explore and find out and choose the right kinds of foreplay that take the arousal to great heights. Oral sex, clitoral stimulation and self-stimulation during sex are incredible in achieving a better climax.
- Experiment with edging: Try what we call 'edging'. That is, bring yourself close to climax, then stop short of reaching climax, and after a pause a few seconds, rebuild your arousal – again just close to climax. Repeat this until you can't hold any more and then come! The resulting orgasm is very intense and worth the effort.
- Try sex toys: Once in a while let a sex toy join the fun. Sex toys are useful in maximizing the pleasure levels during intercourse or solo.
- Use a lubricant: Don’t think that a lube just addresses the vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. Research shows that as many as 50% women get better orgasms when they use lubricants. The lubrication adds sensitivity to the genitals and helps get good orgasms.
- Target the C-spot: A lot of women have problems in getting orgasms during intercourse as the clitoris isn’t stimulated enough. The clitoris has the maximum number of nerve endings and during intercourse, clitoral contact is needed for most women to reach orgasm. Tip: Try out woman-on top, side-to-side and doggy style positions for clitoral stimulation. There are many more options too.
- Do not overlook the testes: Stroking your sack upwards right before getting an orgasm adds more power to the orgasms in men. The testes are tremendous pleasure points for a man and gently stroking them is useful in heightening the arousal which leads to a stronger orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.