Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Sethi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita SethiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 26 year female married and I have got a kid. Day before yesterday me and my husband had unprotected sex. As a precaution before 12 hours I have taken I pill tablet. My menstruation cycle is 28 days and starting date of last cycle was 15th May 16. I have 2 questions. 1. As ovulation date is near and I have taken I pill tablet is it OK that I shall not get pregnant? 2. Can we have unprotected sex till my next menstruation cycle?
I have miss my period for 45 days and urine test of pregnancy show result positive but I want to do abortion by taking pills. Please suggest medicine and procedure of taking it.
My wife delivered a baby 2 months ago. She is getting a lump in her left breast, can you please provide a solution on treating this?
HOW HEALTHY IS YOUR LIFESTYLE?
CHANGING TO A HEALTHIER lifestyle will improve your chances of living longer and enhance your quality of life. To find out exactly how healthy your current lifestyle choices about diet, exercise, alcohol, smoking, and stress.
Identify those aspects of your life that you want to change, then set yourself realistic targets to help boost your future health and wellbeing. To help your achieve your personal targets, turn to the pages listed where more detailed information and advices on that particular issue is provided.
ARE YOU EATING A HEALTHY DIET?
- Do you eat a lot of processed, convenience foods?
- Do you treat yourself to sweet snacks such as chocolate or cookies?.
- Do you skip meals?
- Do you eat late-night snacks?
- Do you go on diets, then gain the weight back in a few weeks?
- Do you usually choose white bread and pasta instead of the whole wheat varieties?
- Do you eat in restaurants more than three times a week?
- Do you need to take mutrient supplements?
- Do you often eat on the run?
Lastly Opt Homoeopathy for your family health......
Future Scope Of Homoeopathy
It will be the second most sought after system , second to allopathy.
- After superb conquest of bacterial infection by antibiotics , in future viral infections will rule and homeopathy is best with viral infections.
- With increasing medicinal costs , for poor it will be the only option left.
- Increase in stress and psychiatric diseases and allergic diseases , it will be an ideal choice.
- In prevention of diseases , it will be used more. It will be a drug of choice in veterinary field.
- Agriculture and fertilizers will use it more .And so on.
- Pregnancy with jaundice has high risk . Hom served well.
- Threatened abortion has best treatment success rate in homoeopathy.
- PCOD has excellent results.
- Homeopathy has helped secondary infertility in high numbers.
Pediatrics and Homeopathy
- Mumps / chickenpox / measles / URI / acute tonsillitis / malnutrition / teething / diarrhea / infective hepatitis / primary complex – Homeopathy is better than Allopathy.
- Height problems.
- Autism / dyslexia / cerebral palsy – Homeopathy is the only answer.
- Delayed speech / delayed milestones
- Homeopathy helps Injuries / fractures / muscle or tendon injury / sprains / rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoporosis and stress fractures Homoeopathy is the best.
- Sciatica and cervical spondylosis & spondylitis –Homoeopathy gives wonderful results.
Wonderful results in conjunctivitis ,glaucoma ,recurrent stye or hordeolum. etc
Allergic rhinitis ,recurrent tonsillitis ,pharyngitis, epistaxis,adenoiditis,chronic discharge from ear, pain in ear ,sinusitis ,nasal polyp,laryngitis and many more problems.
Homoeopathy and female problems
“Homoeopathy helps with the entire gamut of women’s problems.” This includes menstrual disorders,infertility, and pregnancy complaints to menopausal hot flushes,night sweats, headaches,fatigue,anxiety and depression . Homoeopathy can enhance pre-pregnancy health, improve chances of conception,reduce morning sickness,remove post-partum bruising of mother and newborn, smoother breast feeding problems and relieve postnatal depression.”
Homoeopathy can reduce labour and birth complications. Women when given homoeopathy during their 9th month experienced a shorter labour and less complications than other.
Homoeopathy Homoeopathy gives wonderful results in migraine, cluster headache, epilepsy, brain trauma, hemiplegia, paraplegia , quadriplegia, prosopalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and many more diseases.
Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders
- Delirium ,Dementia
- Psychosis – Schizophrenia ,Mania , Depression , Compulsive neurosis
- Personality disorders
- Neurosis – Anxiety , Hysteria
- Anxiety Disorders ,Phobic anxiety disorders
- Agoraphobia ,Social phobias ,Specific phobias
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
Corporate Lifestyle: Stress, Anxiety, Health Problems like hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and many more…..Homeopathy Does Help.
Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism , diabetes and adrenal problems.
DO YOU EXERCISE ENOUGH?
- Can you climb three flights of stairs without becoming breathless and exhausted?
- Do you sometimes walk or cycle instead of driving or talking the bus or train?
- Do you exercise three times a week?
- When exercising do you always warm up properly?
- Do you wear all the necessary safety equipment when exercising or playing a sport?
If you answered No to the first there questions, you are out of shape. To keep fit, you should exercise vigorously for 20 minutes, three times a week . it is easy to start. Answering No to the last two questions means you are not exercising safely and could injure yourself. Learn to exercise safely.
ARE YOU ABUSING YOUR BODY?
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Do you smoke cigars or a pipe?
- Have you tried to stop smoking and failed?
- Do you regularly drink more than the recommended limits for alcohol intake?
- Do you drink when you are alone?
- Do you have trouble remembering what happened the night before when you have been out drinking?
If you answered YES to the first two questions you should stop smoking. If your answered YES to any of the last three questions, you need to cut down on your drinking.
ARE U UNDER STRESS?
- Do you feel that your never have enough time to do all the things you have to do?
- Is your home life a source of stress and conflict?
- Is your job highly stressful?
- Do you worry all the time?
- Do you find it hard to relax?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep at night?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may not be dealing with stress very well. Find out how to cope with stress better, see if you have any of the early signs of too much stress, discover how stress can make you ill, and learn what to do if stress is making you anxious or depressed.
In year 2015, I missed my periods for 5 consecutive months. I consulted a gynaecologist. She recommended a lower abdomen ultrasound. Some cysts were present on the right ovary. I was put on medicine trapic for a few days to get menstruating which I did for a good 15 days after which I have to take primoulnet to stop them. Then I was put on medical for 3 months and then another ultrasound was done. I was diagnosed with PCOD. By then I had started gaining and lose weight. Periods got normal for 2-3 months. Then problem started again. The entire process as repeated. Till Dec 2016 several times ultrasounds were one. Then finally a MRI scan was done coupled by blood test AFP, BETA HCG, ca 125. Blood test results were negative. After seeing my MRI report doctor concluded that I might have tuberculosis of lymph nodes and has prescribed a chest X-ray and a skin test. I have lost a total of 32 kgs till now. I do not take any hormones. What should I do now. please help. I again missed my periods.
I am 39 week pregnant I want to know can a saffron milk is safe for me this days n I want to know natural remedies for induce labour.
Mere maa ko right breast pe lump ke bojase 20 year ego operation korna pora tha .abhi left breast pe wohi lumb HUA hai to mujhe kuch achcha homeopathi medicine dijia .pleace.
I have cesarean from 1 week. How much time I have to take rest? What problems can occur because of cesarean in future? Can I do house hold work? Give me answer plz.
I had unprotected sex and I took ipiil within the next few hours of the day, after a week again I had sex nd again I took ipiil within the time. I got bleeding and it lasted for couple of hours but I had very bad abdominal pain for whole day. What do I make out from this?
Ayurveda states that all our bodily and mental energies are divided into three major doshas, the Vata dosha, pitta dosha and kapha dosha. The kapha dosha is derived from Earth and Water elements and is the energy required for building as well as lubricating the body to provide the body with a physical form and also provide smooth organ functioning. So, basically, the kapha dosha glues and lubricates the body into one. Kapha has qualities that include cold, moist, heavy, sticky, soft, dull, and static. A kapha person usually shows physical and mental qualities that have the reflections of these qualities.
Where exactly does kapha exist and what does it do?
Kapha is mainly located in areas such as the chest, lungs, throat, lymph, head, connective tissue, fatty tissue, tendons, and ligaments.
- Physiologically- The kapha dosha helps in moistening the food, lubricating the joints, giving bulk to the tissues, storing energy and relating to cooling bodily fluids like lymph, water and mucous.
- Psychologically: The kapha dosha helps in aspects of love, patience, greed, forgiveness and attachment.
Individuals with an imbalance in the kapha dosha may exhibit bodily disorders like sinus, cough and cold, obesity, congestion and anything related to mucous. Mentally, the kapha imbalance may lead to lethargy, depression and unnecessary attachment tendencies.
Causes of kapha imbalance
Eating kapha aggravating foods like meat, wheat, fatty and fried food excessively, indulging in eating to offset emotions, spending a lot of time in dampness, not carrying out many physical activities, spending a lot of time indoors are a few of the causes of kapha imbalance, to begin with.
Tips to have a balanced kapha dosha
- One should eat a kapha balancing diet, which includes light, warm, dry and rough foods.
- One should not eat foods like meat, wheat, fried food after sundown.
- One should eat in a nice, caring and loving environment.
- One should not indulge in a luxurious and the leisurely lifestyle.
- One should try and focus on non- attachment in their daily lives.
- One should do their own housekeeping regularly.
- One should make time for some introspective activities like meditation.
- One should try and understand the difference between being-nice and being-taken-advantage-of.
- One should try to have a proper sleep cycle by going to bed as well as rising early. Daytime naps should be avoided.
Hence these are some of the ways to achieve a balanced kapha. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor, pls I had sexual intercourse with my boy friend on 07/07/2016 at 8: 30 pm, and I took postinor 2 at 20 minutes after sex, and the dosage prescribe to me by my doctor was 2 pills to be taken at once, pls uptill now an scared it its going to work, because I do not want to get pregnant, I have not seen any signs of it working? Pls what can I do, or do I still need some drugs to take again?
Though some foods do not expire, but it is advisable not to consume certain foods once they have expired.
- Eggs: Eggs contain large amounts of nutrients per calorie. They are a cheap and tasty source of protein. It is no big surprise that they have turned into a breakfast staple; yet in case that you are eating an egg that is past its expiry date, do reconsider. These are the most widely recognized reasons for food-borne illnesses.
- Meat: Bacteria are common in both pre-packaged meats, and in the pieces you take from your butcher at the market. The listeria bacteria are especially hazardous, as the type of harm it causes can be lethal in most of the cases. From a general outlook, it is best to avoid processed meat.
- Mixed greens: Mixed greens including spinach, arugula, spring blend, bundled plate of mixed greens lettuce and other veggies do not keep extremely well after their due date. So if their withered appearance and disgusting covering does not turn you off, think about the bacteria and pathogens hiding underneath your sandwich bread.
- Hay sprouts: It is important that you use them rapidly once you get them, since they tend to be bacteria magnets. Truth be told, hay pulls in a greater number of germs than other vegetables, particularly in case you abandon them unrefrigerated.
- Clams/oysters: Bad oysters can be fatal. This is based on the type of microscopic organisms that develop in spoiled oysters. It is known as V. vulnificus. It causes an extreme type of food poisoning. V. vulnificus bacteria affects the circulatory system, sending the body into a septic shock.
- Shrimp: Much like clams and shellfish, shrimps are extremely inclined to bacterial contaminations. It is not to be consumed after a while since it can lead to food poisoning or diarrhea.
- Crude ground beef: E. coli bacteria are the most basic reason for food poisoning. These bacteria originate from the animal’s digestive system and are available in all hamburger items. In case that the hamburger is prepared and taken care of securely, it will not turn into a problem.
- Berries: When berries turn sour, they pull in extensive amounts of cyclospora, a kind of bacteria that leads to food poisoning. While this sort of food poisoning is not as harmful as some others, it is something you definitely need to stay away from.
- Soft cheese: With hard cheeses, similar to cheddar, it is regularly safe to remove the external edges and eat the soft cheese underneath. However, this practice does not reach out to soft cheeses, similar to brie. In case you are discovering mold on the edges of your soft cheese, do not eat it. You may end up with an infection.
- Chicken: Poultry items, including chicken tend to cause the maximum harm in case that they are not taken care of and cooked properly. Undercooked and old chicken can be very unsafe for health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
I am 25 years old female I have irregular periods problem, period interval is more than 40 days, what is the solution for this.
Height: 5' 7" weight: 73kg. Female. Want to lose weight. But stay at hostel so proper nutritional diet not possible. Full day in college. Exercise routine also hampered. Want to lose weight since detected with pcos.
How to have clean shave vagina & prevent it from becoming black. How the darkness of the vaginal can be whitened or vanished.
She is my girlfriend. I used to sex with her regular before 8 month. And ye sub more then 1 year chla. Abi wo aur mai alag rahte hain due to our job. Now a days wo bhot thaki hui rahti hai or uska pet b nikle ja rha h pata nahi kyu aur uske periods 15 din late hue hain wo b 1 doctor se consult kia toh unhone medicines batai. 1 time me hi period aagaee. Lekin doctor ne kuch test bataee hain. Doctor ne ye b bataya tha ki pet me swelling hai. Abi hum samjh nahi pa rahee kya karein.
Today I am 38 week pregnant. My baby hasn't turned his head till now. What is the reason? What can I do now? Can he turn his head this week?
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.