Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
He just had 6 dental cavity fillings in his mouth. Ever since, from next day onwards, he has been having continuous headache in his central head region. Although he hasn't had any pain in the jaw or ear area. Can this be because of this cavity fillings? My doubts are based on the fact that this procedure was carried out by a newly opened dental clinic in the area, and also before going with the procedure, the dentist didn't take any x-rays to gauge the depth of cavities.
Hi. I m 22 year old. My teeth are suffering from so many problems. Sometimes blood comes. Sometimes I have pain in my teeth. I used to brush regularly. Please suggest me something.
I brushed my teeth daily but very bad smell is coming from my mouth and some bleeding also happened so what can I do.
I am 26 years old I am suffering from mouth there are many teeth are suffering from gums and blooding I have many doctors to see the teeth please give me a best solution.
I have sore throat from last 6 months, taking tab cefuroxime 500 mg bd last 7 days, but still no relief, daily mouth care done. Last 2 days I am having dysphagia what I do now?
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?
Sir, my Gum has become so weak and the joint between teeth and gum show yellowish. So pls tell me what I would do so that my gum and teeth has to be strong.
Suggest any toothpaste which removes the plaque in my teeth? Is this Sai-dent best toothpaste or not.
Studies have shown that people with moderate or advanced gum (periodontal) disease are more likely to have heart disease than those with healthy gums.
I am suffering from toothache and also it occur by high percentage cold in my body. How to remedy the pain of tooth.
Good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
1. Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a
toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on
2. Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk
3. Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4. Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth
material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In
severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6. Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing
8. Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek
immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk
and seek dental advice immediately.
9. Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to
crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking
10. See your dentist for regular check-ups.
I am a female of 50 years. My teeth were very white till a year ago. Suddenly the whiteness has become lesser and now they look like little yellowish. Please suggest some cure. Thanks.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a 6 month for routine check up