Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi SaxenaYour feedback matters!
My mother is 65 year old and she is suffering with herpes, which medicine will be best to cure that.
I am a 21 year old guy , I had my first sex in October, 2014. I want to know about having a safe sex with two condoms ?.
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Hi sir i am 24 years married. I was 5 weeks pregnancy. And I took abortion pill. I had bleeding for 7 days continuously. So my question is still pregnancy will remain or is abortion procedure is successful? Pls answer me.
Ma'am Please tell when will she get her periods and she had done home pregnancy test that was to collect urine in a vessel and keep it untouched for 3-4 hours and if there is white coloured film on surface that means you r pregnant and if no change that means you r not. I had seen this test on Internet. Is it sure. I mean is this test correct.
I have a problem of white discharge throughout the month after my bleeding phase to till the next menses .how to cure this? Is it normal?
I had unprotected sex on 16th & 17th July n my ovulation date was 17th July. After this today on 18th July I'm feeling vomiting n my abdomen is paining n feeling heavy. Is this sign of pregnancy?
I am pregnent, doctor ne abortion pills diya hai but agr sahi ni hua to operate krna hoga, abortion is safe for me and for my future?
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.
If baby's size is more in 9th month then what to do for normal delivery and what to eat to keep size ok?
I am 2 month pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. My first pregnancy was premature. Will my second one will b same?
In ayurveda, charak samhita describes eight different types of bodies that are disease prone. Out of these, the obese body is described as the one afflicted with the most diseases and troubles. Obesity is the condition or physical state of the body when excessive deposition of fat takes place in the adipose tissue.
Extra fat puts a strain on the heart, kidneys, liver and the joints such as the hips, knees and ankles and thus, overweight people are susceptible to several diseases like coronary thrombosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, gout, liver and gall bladder disorders. Chief cause of obesity is overeating, irregular eating habits and not following the rules of eating or mixing non-compatible food items in one meal.
To decrease weight and get rid of obesity three things must be kept in mind:
1. Controlling eating habits.
2. Regular exercise.
3. Avoiding the causes of weight gain
Diet recommended to lose weight
Juice of half a lemon mixed in a glass of warm water and a teaspoon of honey.
Wheat or mung bean sprouts and a cup of skimmed milk.
A glass of orange, pineapple or carrot juice.
Salad of raw vegetables such as carrot, beet, cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes. Steamed or boiled vegetables whole grain bread or whole wheat chapatis (indian bread) and a glass of buttermilk. Roasted cumin seeds, green coriander leaves, a little salt and some grated ginger mixed in the buttermilk.
Coconut water, dry fruits, lemon tea, fresh vegetable soup
Whole grain bread or chapatis, steamed vegetables, seasonal fruits except banana and apple.
Home remedies for losing weight
--increase the quantity of fruits and vegetables and low calorie foods.--avoid intake of too much salt as it may be a factor for increasing body weight.--milk products like cheese, butter etc. And non-vegetarian foods should be avoided as they are rich in fat.--mint is very beneficial in losing weight. A chutney of green mint with some simple spices can be taken with meals. Mint tea also helps.--spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. Are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.--regular intake of carrot juice.--avoid rice and potato, which contain a lot of carbohydrates. Among cereals wheat is good.--vegetables like bitter gourd (karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful in loosing weight.--honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body allowing it to be utilized as energy for normal functions.
Dosage: one should start with small quantity of about 10 grams or a tablespoon, taken with hot water early in the morning. A teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice may also be added.--fasting on honey and lime- juice is highly beneficial in the treatment of obesity without the loss of energy and appetite. For this, mix one teaspoon of fresh honey with the juice of half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water.
Dosage: take several times a day at regular intervals.--raw or cooked cabbage inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction.--exercise is an important part of any weight reduction plan. It helps to use up calories stored in body as fat. Walking is the best exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming or rowing.