Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mitra SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my period was on 28 th March & then I had my last period on 29 April & we had sex on 9 th May & 13 may. Can I conceive. How many days we have to sex? I heard that 8 day to 19 day for fertilization please tell me what is my fertile days & most fertile day also I do not know the exact calculation for ovulation so that we can try for next some days. What is my ovulation day? Please help us doc. After going sperm inside my vagina how many times I have to wait or we can immediately to bathroom. And after sex how many days we have to gap so that again we can try for baby. In ovulation days how we can try means how many days is it regular basis we have to try or any gaping.
Health problems caused by not drinking enough water
Our body is made up of almost 70% water and while we can live without food for a few days at least, it is important to replenish your water needs every day. If you miss drinking enough water even for a day, you will notice a change. And the ill effects of not drinking enough water can be severe and should not be taken lightly.
You might have to face these 5 health problems if you are not drinking enough water:
- Constipation: If your body is not getting enough water, it will not be able to digest well because our bodies need right amount of liquid to process the foods we eat. When the stomach is constipated, digestive juices are secreted in lesser quantity, thus leading to other digestive disorders.
- Weight gain: Many a times, we eat or feel hungry just a while after eating. This is not really hunger and actually means that the body needs water. A dehydrated body often sends misleading signals which is misinterpreted as hunger and we end up gaining unnecessary weight.
- Cholesterol and changes in blood pressure: When we don't drink enough water, the water reserve in the body gets used up resulting in there not being enough for the capillaries, veins and arteries. This results in blood pressure going high and/or low. Similarly, the cells of the body get dehydrated and in an attempt to stop this, the body starts producing cholesterol more than what's required.
- Dryness of the skin and other problems: Apart from through urine, our body also loses water in the form of sweat. This needs to be replenished or the skin starts becoming dry, lips are chapped and we even experience an increase in hair fall. Not drinking enough water also leads to premature aging and graying.
- Infections: It is important to urinate frequently because through urine, our body releases toxins which are not needed for the body. If you don't drink enough water, you won't urinate enough and might end up with problems like UTI and cystitis.
#1 keeps your heart healthy
Kokum is rich in dietary fibre and low in calories and contains absolutely no cholesterol and saturated fats. It also contains high levels of vitamin c that acts as a powerful antioxidant. Kokum is loaded with magnesium, potassium and manganese that protects against heart disease and also aids in control of blood pressure.
#2 acts as a digestive aid
Kokum is widely used to combat myriad digestive problems like constipation, acidity and flatulence. It contains hydroxycitric acid (hca) that acts as an appetite suppressant. Its anti-helmintic properties help in removal of worms like ascaris from the stomach.
#3 aids in weight loss
This juicy berry contains hca that acts as a hypocholesterolaemic agent. It suppresses the activity of the enzymes responsible for conversion of calories into fat. It induces weight loss by hindering with the process of lipogenesis (fatty acid synthesis). Read about these 10 diet habits that guarantee weight loss.
#4 boosts your brain activity
Kokum is found to exert positive effects on the brain by helping in the neuronal growth process. It also prevents damage to the brain by nullifying the action of the free radicals. Are you aware of these 10 ways to a smarter, faster brain?
#5 builds your immunity
Kokum enhances your immune function by acting as a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Garcinol, an active constituent present in kokum is found to posses an anti-carcinogenic property that helps in suppressing the production of reactive oxygen species responsible for the cancer.
Dear Doctor, after sex with my wife my sperm is getting released in her vagina but after 30min or an hour so when she uses bathroom all the sperm getting injected in her vagina is falling down. Please suggest what to do such that she becomes pregnant.
Hi I am lady my age is 24 years my periods are not normal last month it got late by 2 months and my vagina also. Get swollen may I noe y this is happening.
Preconception care refers to the care that a woman should take before getting pregnant. This refers to all the procedures and measures to be taken by a woman before pregnancy for maintaining good health before giving birth. Good preconception care also ensures proper health of the to-be-born child. Seeking information about pregnancy is also a part of preconception care by which a woman can prepare herself better physically and emotionally before childbirth. Visiting doctors and health practitioners is a part of preconception care. The body is prepared for giving birth during preconception care.
Nutritional supplements during preconception care:
Certain nutritional supplements are recommended for women during this stage. Folic acid is an important vitamin which enables healthy growth and development of the baby. Folic acid reduces birth defects like spina bifida.
Other healthy supplements which a woman may require during preconception care include iron, zinc and calcium. A healthy, balanced diet and drinking a lot of water are also important.
Visiting a doctor is necessary during the preconception care. You will require a detailed physical health checkup and required guidelines from a health expert. Recommended blood tests include full blood count, testing of ferritin levels and testing for rubella. Urine tests and blood pressure checkup are also vital. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Moreover, several measures and steps must be followed by a woman. They include the following:
- Having a proper diet with sufficient water intake along with nutritional supplements is very important.
- A woman during preconception care should quit smoking or reduce the amount of smoking profusely.
- Large amount of caffeine should be avoided. A woman should consume less caffeine containing products such as coffee, chocolates or soft drinks.
- Alcohol should be avoided strictly as it may reduce the chance of pregnancy.
- Medication without recommendation of the doctor should be avoided. A woman should not use any medicine without being prescribed by the doctor.
- Contact with any kind of chemical should be avoided and natural, environment-friendly cleaning products should be used.
- Overheating of the body should be avoided, and a woman during preconception care should keep away from spas and saunas.
- A regular exercise schedule must be taken up for health benefits regarding pregnancy. Lack of working out may give rise to various health problems in women before pregnancy.
- Any kind of stressful activity should be abstained from, and a woman during preconception care should not lift heavy objects, which cause strain.
- Relaxation techniques should be practiced by a woman to keep mentally healthy.
A woman during the preconception care period should follow all required guidelines given by a doctor. Avid care of the body should be taken to ensure a healthy childbirth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.