Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Sachdeva
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna SachdevaYour feedback matters!
Me and my husband has intercourse on our first night and It was an unprotected sex but he did’t cum inside me but for the safety issues I took unwanted 72 after 2 hours. When will I get my periods? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
I am a 22 years old sexually active women. Since last 2 days I am having burning sensation in my vagina, pain in the lower abdomen and bloating. Today I also experienced red urine. I feel like I have to pee all the time and the pee somewhat reliefs the vaginal burning. Please help.
Sir kya periods me sex kiya ja sakta he kya .or agar kiya ja sakta he tho kya condom use karna compulsory he. Kya period me sex ke time pain jyada hota he.
Do you think if a women orgasms and satisfied first by lets say a minute before the guy, that she lowers her chances on becoming pregnant or higher chances, and in fertile days if white discharge comes during and after orgasms and satisfaction then how much chances of conceiving?
Hi doctor, trying to conceive. I have done my follicular scan with doctors instruction. The study goes as follows: Day 9- Right ovary follicles - 9x8 mm, left - 13x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. DAY 12 - right - 8mm, left - 16x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. Doctor has again asked me to repeat on DAY 15. Please advise if everything is normal? Can I conceive without any problems.
My daughter is 15 years old she is only 145 cm hight and 37 kilo weight, during periods she also suffer from pain in legs, is it due to lack of calcium, can anyone suggest a solution her to improve her height?
My wife last period is on 18 dec and we make relation on 23 dec just after her periods is it possible .she will be pregnant .i do not understand when will ovulation take place as she is having normal cycle of 28 days. Pls tell me detail so I can avoid pregnancy..
Confused about periods & plan B? I had sex 4 times last month. Feb 11 & 18 (unprotected and had ipill both times) 26 & march 9 (protected) I had my periods on 12th feb and on 28th Feb I had period like bleeding (comparatively low flow) And I missed my period in Jan, expected date was 28th Jan. As I wasn't sexually active then so I didn't bother about it coz it happens to me once in a year. I had pregnancy urine test on 4 march and 18 march, both negative. On 13th march I had brown spotting for 2 days and on brown discharge after that. Now the discharge is clear white. I'm feeling bloated, nausea and vomiting like feeling, lost appetite and stressed because of late periods. I just want to know that the urine test I did, should I rely upon them? And what's now my actual period date is? 13th or 28th? Could I be pregnant? Should I be worried or its just double dose of ipill messing the things.
I am a 22 years old lady, I am experiencing brown discharge before & after my periods too. Yes, I had intercourse with my partner on the 4th day of my last period and I took I pill after that. Please tell me what's the problem and how could I stop this brown discharge.
Hi sir I am married first night with my wife she wasn't bleeding let me me now she's virgin or not please answer me.
I have pcos. Am suffering from irregular periods. Since I am getting married. I would like to know if it effects.
Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency or EPI is also known as pancreatic deficiency, a disorder where the pancreas is unable to produce sufficient amount of enzymes that are required to digest food. The pancreatic enzymes help to break down and absorb nutrients from the food in the small intestine. So, this disease causes nutritional deficiencies.
Causes of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency :
This condition is generally caused as a complication of other diseases because EPI develops only as a result of severe damage to the pancreas. The following reasons can cause EPI:
- Inflammation of the pancreas: After surgery in the pancreas, stomach or the intestines, there may be inflammation in the pancreas as a post-surgical complication. A high content of triglyceride fat in the blood can also cause pancreatic inflammation and hinder the secretion of the enzymes.
- Chronic Pancreatitis: In this disease, the pancreatic ducts are swollen and blocked and so the digestive enzymes cannot be passed into the small intestine. This condition is often caused by a heavy consumption of alcohol.
- Cystic Fibrosis: The digestive fluids and enzymes become thick and sticky and block the passageways of the pancreas and other organs like the lungs and the kidneys. This can obstruct secretion and passage of enzymes afterwards.
- Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome or SBDS: SBDS is an autosomal recessive genetic condition where enzyme producing pancreatic cells is not formed properly. This rare disorder causes a number of associated disorders like bone marrow diseases, skeletal defects and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
Symptoms of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency:
Symptoms of EPI often appear in the middle stages of the disease when the process of absorption of nutrients has already been affected. The common warning signs are:
- Digestive problems like gas, diarrhea and indigestion because the food remains mostly undigested.
- Severe and frequent stomach pain in the lower abdominal region
- Greasy stools due to the excretion of undigested fat
- Rapid loss of weight and body mass due to malabsorption of nutrients
- Constantly feeling bloated and full even if you have not eaten anything
- A general sense of fatigue and exhaustion
- Excessive bleeding from small wounds because protein deficiencies hamper blood clotting
- Pain in the muscles and bones
- Increased susceptibility to infections of the body system
- Joint pains
- Abnormal swelling of the limbs or edema
Homeopathic treatment is one of the most natural and effective modes of treatment for a number of diseases and disorders. However, there should be a restriction on certain kinds of food when you are under homeopathic medication. Homeopathic medicines are consumed orally, and the tiny globules get absorbed in the oral cavity, and thus it is recommended that you keep away from food substances with a strong smell and taste. If a minimum gap is not maintained between having food and taking of the medicines, effective results will not be provided.
It has been explained that if you do not intake any food material half an hour before and after taking homeopathic medicines, no harm is done on the effect of the medicine. There is a controversy regarding coffee and homeopathic medicines, but coffee is quite safe to have, but you must keep the timing in mind and maintain the half an hour gap. The same applies to onions, garlic, ginger and other strong-smelling food items. However, in the case of certain homeopathic medicines, coffee acts like an antidote. This is because there are medicines, which are prepared using coffee in crude and roasted forms. You should ask your homeopath about it when he gives you a certain homeopathic medicine.
As long as you are following the half an hour before and after rule, there are no such food restrictions when you are under homeopathic medication. However, in case of certain diseases where the homeopathic cure is used, the intake of several common food items increases the intensity of the disease. For this, you must take several dietary precautions until you start experiencing results from homeopathic medicines.
Foods to be avoided when taking homeopathic treatment for below diseases:
- Respiratory disorders: While you are undergoing a homeopathic treatment for respiratory disorders such as cough and cold, avoid cold drinks, ice cream or any chilled food item.
- Skin disorders: In case of skin disorders, you should avoid rich, spicy food or artificially flavored food of any kind. You should also abstain from non vegetarian food if you want homeopathic medicines to work effectively.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: Keep away from spicy and pungent food and also avoid fried, oily foods while taking homeopathic medicines for gastrointestinal problems. Alcohol should also be abstained from.
- Vitiligo: For effective homeopathic treatment for vitiligo, avoid eating unripe, sour fruits. Avoid anything sour such as curd or yoghurt. Also consume fewer amounts of fish and seafood.
Usually, there are no such food restrictions for homeopathic medicines as long as you maintain the half an hour rule, before and after the intake of a homeopathic medicine.