Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Sachdeva
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna SachdevaYour feedback matters!
I am 23, f. I was last sexually active in mid-april. I've had two periods since then, both lighter than usual. I have chronic gastritis. Lately, I have very mild, occasional incontinence (" leak") and pretty bad backaches and joint pain in the mornings that get better over the course of the day. I've had a few tests done, and I am deficient in vitamin d and b12 also in the lower quadrant. Should I worry about pregnancy? what can I do for relief?
Hi doctor we are married relation. My baby is 6 month anencephaly October so 3 month take vitamin include 400 mcg. January start 5 mg folic acid .my blood group b negative so ingestion. We are planing my next baby this correct or not correct how many month wait please help my problem. This problem next not come please reply than you doctor.
My last period is on 1 December. Am trying to conceive. From 2 days am feeling light pain in stomach and dizziness ,uneasy ness weakness. Is it k or any thing serious. Why is dis happening.
I am suffering from pcos problem and my periods are irregular and I also have hair problem on my chin. What should I do?
Hi Doctor my wife pregnant around 8 to 9 week from yesterday she got bleeding not much. During white discharged now it's pink colour we had ultrasound that time fetus size is 9.8 mm and as per doctor we need to wait 10 days more. But as of now she is not feel like periods days. So please help us is it fine? Or any chance of miscarriage.
A little buzzed after a drink or two, but in the mood to work out? We would advise you against it. Alcohol lingers in the blood stream for a while after you have had it, so it would be best to avoid working out. Read this article to know what happens to your body when you exercise after drinking.
- Diuretic Effect: Alcohol is actually a diuretic that increases the urge to urinate which hinders your pace and motion while you are working out. This totally defeats the purpose of a workout and makes you visit the washroom more often than you would like to. This makes the body lose precious electrolytes too, which can leave you drained of your energy. This can also be a potentially fatal situation in case you become dehydrated.
- Coordination: It is a well-known fact that alcohol lingers in the blood stream for up to twenty four hours, even after a good night's sleep. So ensure that you do not work out after having a drink or two because it can leave you fuzzy headed and a little low in the coordination department. We all know that one of the side effects of having alcohol includes being a little bleary eyed and even uncoordinated. This can lead to injuries in case you are handling heavy equipment in the gym.
- Muscle Recovery: The point of working out is to induce good blood circulation so that there is plenty of motion with coordination and good muscle recovery with the repetitive movements. Alcohol hinders all that because it decreases the blood flow and makes for less muscle recovery which can actually lead to injuries and a heavy feeling in the muscles and joints of the body due to the extra effort it takes in order to complete the movement or set.
- Heat Related Illnesses: Dehydration is one of the common side effects of alcohol, and when coupled with sweat and heat emanating from the body, it can lead to a heat stroke and other heat related illnesses which can prove to be fatal.
- Heart Rate: Alcohol consumption the night before a sports performance or right before a work out can actually affect how the heart responds to warm up exercises and the actual work out.
- Metabolism: Alcohol slows down the metabolism which interferes with the process of energy production in the body. This leads to less energy during your work out which can sap you out completely as the liver will not produce enough of glucose.
Make a good choice to avoid an uncoordinated and potentially hazardous work out by not drinking prior to a gym session.
I am 26 years male had sex with sex worker 3 times using condom, now I scared that is condom safe for sex, if wear or remove do any STD infection HIV. Please suggest.
1. Starfruit can help an individual lose weight.
The high fiber and water content, low calories, and significant carbohydrate composition make starfruit ideal for helping people lose weight. They will fill you up and keep you healthy, which will reduce your urge to overeat.
2. Starfruit helps support the digestive system.
Starfruit possesses a considerable amount of fiber. Fiber stimulates peristaltic motion and increased secretion of gastric juices, which eases digestion, prevents conditions like constipation, and protects the body from more severe conditions like colorectal cancer. One cup of starfruit contains 4 grams of dietary fiber.
3. Starfruit may not spike your blood sugar compared to other foods.
The glycemic index (GI) ranks food and drinks based on their blood sugar increase potential. Foods high on the glycemic index like white rice and white bread will break down quickly and cause blood sugar and insulin level spikes after meals, which is followed by rapidly dropping blood sugar levels. Starfruit is more slowly absorbed into the bloodstream, which prevents sugar crashes, sugar cravings, and mood swings.
4. Starfruit can help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Starfruit is loaded with potassium and a low content of sodium. They are well known because of its high potassium content. One cup of starfruit contains a whopping 176 milligrams of potassium, compared to just 2.6 milligrams of sodium. This helps the blood vessels relax and maintains proper blood pressure.
5. Starfruit can help individuals fight infections.
One cup of starfruit contains 76 percent of the vitamin C daily requirements per cup. Vitamin C is a potent natural water-soluble antioxidant that helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and eliminates cancer-causing free radicals in the body.
6. Starfruit is excellent for keeping your hair vibrant and healthy looking.
Adequate vitamin C intake does not only improve the immune system but can also create and maintain collagen, an essential protein found in hair and skin. Also, starfruit contains vitamin A to keep the hair moisturized through increased sebum production.
7. Starfruit can help individuals sleep better.
Starfruit has been known to help an individual sleep with its high content of magnesium, which is a mineral that is directly linked to improving the quality, duration, and tranquility of sleep. Starfruit also helps regulate the metabolism, to help reduce sleep disorders and the occurrence of insomnia.
Hello mam,I have stopped getting periods for the last 4 years i.e, from the age of 38 years,now i have a problem of facial hair growth on my chin which is becoming more prominent,What best do you advise as I do not want to go for HRT.
Hello everyone, my name is Dr Gayatri Juneja, I am a practising Gynaecologist in Model Town for last 20 years. I also visit Fortis Shalimar Bagh and Sunderlal Jain Hospital Ashok Vihar as well as Apollo Hospital in Moti Nagar. Today I am going to talk to you about stress incontinence, stress incontinence what is it? Stress incontinence is basically when there is leakage of urine when a lady either jump, hop or love put any pressure on the abdomen. If we see the problem is very common, mostly women above 60, they actually do suffer from it and they have taken it as it is a routine part of life and nothing can be done about it. Even now we have seen that patients above the age of 40 years, facing the same problem. Now can we do about it, there can be any reason for urine leakage, it can be due to urine infection, it can be due to childbirth which damage the pelvic muscles and we lose the support, or it could be due to the hormonal deficiency after the periods are gone. Till date, we had either the medical treatment the tablets which are given or it was the surgical opportunity if at all. What has happened thus that, people was not happy either at times because it is not possible to cure everything, every time? Now exciting new facility has been developed, which has been there abroad by name of Monalisa and familive, it is very popular abroad and ladies are actually following it more pertain it to surgery and medicine. Till date, we did not have that option in India at least not very easily available. We at Gayatri Nursing Home have introduced this technology, we have brought it from the UK and we are happy to offer it to you people. What we do is, we use the same methodology which the doctors in USA and UK are using. This is called vaginal rejuvenation. It is a very simple procedure something like you go and get an OPD vaginal checkups done with a from your gynaecologist. The procedure is hardly for 5-10 minutes and you have to repeat it for every 2-3 weeks for total three sittings and then maintenance like any other laser therapy. The best part of laser therapy is that it repairs your own body collagen and it helps you not much side effects, it's a walk-in procedure no pain, no downtime and a very simple procedure and let me show you the instruments so that you are familiar with it before you go. You must have seen this speculum which a gynaecologist must have a use for your gynae checkup, now what we are going to use for laser something like this, like this goes inside your vagina opens and we see through this what is inside. The same thing first we place the Sprow inside the vagina, this is the laser machine and this is a handpiece, which goes inside the Sprow, this is what we shoot and we just withdraw it every 1 cm shoot and withdraw it every 1 cm and in less than 5 minutes you are done. You will have no pain and you can return back to your normal activity simultaneously, that is the best part of it. And we have brought it at an affordable price so that everyone can achieve it. If you want to know more about the procedure you are most welcome to contact me through Lybrate.com, my ID is Dr Gayatri Juneja and I am practising in Model Town, Gayatri Nursing Home. The setup is being introduced by the name of iony curedijuance, curedijuance means come and rejuvenate. You can come and feel young ever again and you don’t have to suffer anymore.