Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Rewari and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kapil Yadav
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi I have knee pain, doctors say its spondylitis but some says calcium less in body. As of now I am taking razberg ace tablets. Is it right tablets.
I have injured my hand while biking, doctor said it's fine but after 3-5 days feeling pain, should I x ray or not?
I am 27 years old male, whenever I sleep, I start snoring, I think I snore from last 4-5 years, but recently my friends tell me that I snore very loudly now. Also, I feel fatigue and lack of energy even in the morning, I am not sure if these are relevant. Also, sometimes I feel weakness and pain in leg in morning. Please suggest.
I am facing so much problems in my legs specifically in my knees. Is there any solution to this problem ? I have also consulted some doctors also.
Am male 25 having severe indigestion problem followed by headache and heavy back pain what should I do. Back is paining heavily when I try to bend.
I have been running since one month. Shinpain or shinsplint problem occur because of running. I am suffering this problem last 8-10 days and please told me that I continued running or not yet.
I have back pain n I have observed that it is always in winters only. Reports define that it is genetic arthritis. But I want a permanent and natural solution to it. Please help.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga helps to prevent back pain. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Medications can be used when pain affects daily life Interventional pain management like facet joint injection, SI joint injections, trigger point injections, epidurals helps in difficult situations when other options have failed.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!