Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Rewari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Dr. AbhishekYour feedback matters!
Sir, I didn't sleep last three days, because of I have face gpsc interview for gov. Lecturer. On this day I had strong hadeck in head. So I have poor performance in interview. I forgot answers of questions. I have tension, I shall not pass this interview, till now result is not declared. So, my mind has always guess this type of think. And I m not sleep at till late night. Suggest me.
I lost somebody last year and since then feel depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Sir I have an problem. When I do something such as when I plays a game then all the day I feel that I am in that game and behaves like that. For more clearance I takes the game subway surf. After playing it I thinks that there are three lanes in my life and I starts to jump when any one comes next to me. The same happens with physical games. Sir please advice me what to do.
I want to loose my weight, as I am in a obes category , 99 kg weight, height 5'9" and 25 years of age. I am student and even I am a hostility for doing study, not staying with family. What should I do to loose my weight. Please suggest me. Thank you.
Sir /mam mera ek frend ha vo 5 years se daily corex syrup, rescof,lupicope ,qurex, onrex ,wincerex sir ye daily 1 ya 2 pita hi ha tb tak chaan nhi milta ise nd uska beahvior bhot chir chira type rhta ha or shak karne vala behavior nd ek din usne mujhe ki use subha washroom me bhi problem hoti thi nd vo ye syrup pine ke baad bhot jyada mithi chaay pita ha phr cigreete hi cigreete pita ha candy crush me laga rhata ha sir kya aap mujhe koi medicine bta skte ha jise ki vo ye chor ske.
I am 63 years old having problem of memorizing the things. I forget instantly small things. Please advise.
Hi I am 23 years old girl with a bad childhood. My father and mother used to have ugly fights where my mother was always a victim it was due to another woman in my father' s life. Since 7 years I am in an distance relationship with my cousin now I am about to get married in a year or so. But the problem is I have a lot of fights with him since a year or two. I feel very insecure jealous whenever he takes others name. I have lately started abusing him he is getting tired of me. I think only he has attraction with me.he mostly speaks about it. Now he has come to india today we had a fight because he praised his sister in law for her good singing I got very angry and irritated him to the core. And my mother heard when I eas talking and said she will take me to the psychiatrist ad I feel very depressed n my mother said I am not a normal girl and I have done this many times even when he said sorry for hours. Please advise
There are a number of psychological disorders such as bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, and many more. The homeopathic cures for these disorders are given based on the patient’s condition and their history. These medicines need to be prescribed by a doctor only. However, the most common homeopathic cures for psychiatric disorders are as follows:
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a solution for delusions and should be given where there is restlessness, anxiety, and a desire to tear their own clothes. Such patients tend to spring out of bed and hurt people around him. They seem to be scared and see objects when they shut their eyes. The speech and actions of the patients are hasty.
- Hyoscyamus: This is a cure for intense insanity with a lot of excitation of the senses and abnormal impulses. Hyoscyamus is for patients who mostly imagine that they are being followed by some evil presence or that somebody is attempting to kill him. The patient keeps running from an imaginary enemy. They are very talkative and usually jumpy.
- Cimicifuga: In depressed states, this is one of our best cures. The patient is covered in a dull, dark and mental environment. He or she doubts people and items that seem unusual and unnatural.
- Stramonium: This cure is for patients who suffer from insanity and act in the most alarming manner. They usually have pipe dreams and see rats, mice, snakes and different creatures moving towards him or her.
- Sepia: Another cure is Sepia for the patients who have dull premonitions about their ailment, powerless memory, and feeling of weakness and vulnerability. They fear almost every situation, give up easily, and fear separation.
- Aurum metallicum: This is a cure for those with mental depression and sadness. They feel as if they have lost the companionship of their friends and are destined to stay alone. Their memory is frail, they are usually outraged, or feel the need to debate about everything.
- Ignatia: Most instances of depression at some time of the treatment require Ignatia. It suits women better while Arsenicum and Nux vomica are more appropriate for men. Ignatia is for patients who are always gloomy and tend to murmur with an inclination to sob. They conceal their sadness and are usually quiet.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is used as a cure for mental conditions that are broad and usually related to religious depression. They turn out to be on edge about their own life. They are additionally distracted and these patients will stop for quite a while to think about how words are spelled.
- Cannabis indica: This cure is for those who have heavenly vivid dreams and fantasies that cannot possibly exist in reality; however, they seem real to the patient. A moment appears to be a great many years, and a thing might seem to appear yards away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.