Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Rewa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. PradeepsaketYour feedback matters!
I have a pain on the left side of my hip since 4 months with out any physical injury. Please Advice.
I am asking this question regarding my mom's condition. She is having pain in her joints all over the body, the pain is there all the times. We had visited a doctor earlier and after a few x-ray scans, he said she might be having arthritis. But then we had another test (rheumatoid factor) along with other tests at Apollo hospitals (Delhi) where the test came to be negative, and the doctor (a gym doctor) said there were no signs of arthritis. What could be the problem then? Should we visit an orthopaedic? Condition: Pain is not severe but mild and continuous. And even after doing small routine work she starts feeling very tired.
Hi doctor I m suffering from rapidly hair fall since last 3 years and my hair are become very thin. I have used so many shampoos, oil, home remedies but not find any result, what should I do?
I am 25 years old female Mujhe apne hairs ko long krna hai kya aap mujhe kuch tips bta sakte ho jisse mere hairs long ho jaye.
How we care our hair .is daily shampoo bst for hair. Plzz give me answer in detail how to increase dense in hai.
I have no mustache even at my 20 age. And low muscle power only about 15 years old look for me pls help me doctors.
I have little weight got leg pain not even I can fold my legs I walk frequently and its very painful help me with that.
Hiii. I am 27 year old male 60 kg weight. I have extensive hair loss on mh scalp. It has very thin hair. Shall I try mintop 10%. How is it different from mintop 5 %. I used mintop 5 % for a year but no positive results.
I Am 21 years old female. I have excess hair growth on face please help me what should I do. I have searched a lot but I am unable to find any solution to the problem. I have regular periods but sometimes delayed. My weight is 80 kg and height 5" 8 and sometimes experience sudden weight increase.
Hi, Am Bharathi 20 years female my problem is heavy hair fall and dark patches on neck, chin, underarm then facial hair like upper lip hair and jaw hair than I have hypothyroidism problem also.
My mom is 53 years old and she feels a little pain in one of her hands. Also she feels like that hand has very little energy and finds it difficult to even use mobile using that hand. The pain is from fingers to elbow and no any visible cause is there. Please let me why it is happening and what is the best treatment for that. Thank you.
I undergone ACL reconstruction surgery in March 2013. I still have little pain near patella. After running my upper part of thigh of same leg pains. I am doing mountaineering hence I need total fitness. I am 171 cm and 81 kg. Please guide me about this problem.
The area around shin pains alot. I feel soft and fleshy area near the bone. I am 40 years female. Left ankle pains alot.
I have my hair white as I m only 15 years old I m in deep problem please me from getting out of this problem?
My mother is suffering from severe joint pain. Whole body is affected with that. She is unable to work. By consulting doctor se had taken homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine. But zero result. She is affected from arthritis nearly 4 years. Please suggest what to do ?
I am 19 years old man and I have a problem with my legs because small walking can do then it will be so much pain so please tell me the solution for this.
I am 29 years old male, I have excess hair and hyper pigmentation on my face, please kindly suggest what type of treatment better my problem.
I am 21 year old I have pain in my legs last two - three weeks. How I relax from pain. And have a problem of headache.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.