Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Rewa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Pradeepsaket
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. PradeepsaketYour feedback matters!
Dandruff is not something that you can catch from someone else. It is an embarrassing condition but also a major cause for hairfall and hair weakening. It is estimated to affect as many as one in five individuals in india. You're said to suffer from the problem of dandruff when the skin renewal cycle of your scalp accelerates all of a sudden. This brings about the development of patches of dead skin on your scalp surface and the resultant dry, skin flakes called dandruff.
The causes of this very common problem can be:
- Having dry skin can also cause dandruff to develop, which are less oily and smaller in nature.
- Even irritated oily skin, more commonly known as seborrheic dermatitis can cause you to suffer from these white skin flakes. The problem can be easily identified by its distinguishing yellow or white flakes over the red greasy skin surface.
- Not shampooing your hair regularly can cause skin cells and oils to build up in the scalp leading to the outbreak of dandruff.
- Sensitivity to certain hair care products and the presence of Malassezia (a type of fungus) are other causes that can lead to dandruff problems.
Oiling your hair is the most effective measure that you can take against this scalp problem. While the ideal time to do this is at night so that you can wash it off the next morning, one should also remember that hair oil shouldn't be left on the hair for over 24 hours. Additionally, dry scalp makes it very easy for dandruff to develop as the oil-secreting glands found in the scalp's epidermal layers produce low or no natural oil. Application of oil helps in keeping the scalp nourished as well as enables glands to produce oil. But leaving it on for more than the recommended hours can intensify your dandruff problem and further accelerate the hair fall process.
I am having dandruff and I wash my hair by Himalaya anti dandruff shampoo but no result . Even after the wash , I have dandruff in my head . Please suggest which shampoo I should use to get rid of this In addition, I do eat curd daily, drink lemon water and amla which I heard is good for healthy hair ;-)
There are some spots on my face on which my beard is not growing, although I am 22 years old. Has it something to do with sexuality like I am not male or I have some hormonal problem? People around me keep telling me that I am not male. Is it some big issue or is it normal? Please help me.
From last one month my weight is getting put on very much and for that my leg also start pain a lot please suggest me some tips for weight loss.
My friend challenge me for holding ice and salt in our hand for 1,2 minutes and then pain get started in my hand and red line was there in hand after 6 hours hand was still paining.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
Hi, I am suffering from diabetes for last two years jointly pain problems in my knee, suggests me medicine.
First I used to surf on internet for many in one position. I am having pain in lower back as I have to sit 3 hours on computer continuously for work and and after walking also I feel little bit lower back pain. I do exercises in gym also and back stretching exercise. I want to make my What is the solution?
Hi sir/madam, I am suffering with pain from last 12 days in between neck to shoulder. It was happened in sleep. I am getting full pain in sleeping. Please suggest me what I have to do?
My back bone and hands snd legs pains very badly And when ever I go to play I can't play because my legs started paining also when I run or walk fastly So please give me suggestion.
I am currently suffering from pain in my right foot muscle in middle and sides. And there is no injuries happen to me in recent times. So I just wonder what is the possible reasons behind it and that can I do at home to get relief.
I am 31 years old male, I have pain in all body. Main pain in low and upper back from around 5 years. After doing walking from the last 2 years its improving but not complete rest. Please advice
I had done hair transplant 10 days back im having itching can I run the implanted hair? And how to shampoo the hair on 10th day. Is physical contact is allowed or not?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.