Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Rewa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. PradeepsaketYour feedback matters!
I am 28 an from last 1 week there is a pain in my tailbone and also knee pain is there due heavy scout workout from last 1 montth please help.
I get tired easily whenever I play badminton and got pain in my joints. So please help me on this issue.
Hi. I am hairfall .Recently I cut my hair very short and now bald patches can be seen. My hair is oily and I am forced to shampoo every alternative days as my scalp becomes oily the next day after shampooing and even my scalp has a bad smell. It stinks. I'm also going through mullerian agenesis problem because of which I'm eating ayurvedic medicines. Also heard about stem cell treatment for hair growth.Please help and advice
What is procedure of maintenance of hair after a hair transplant. Does the transplanted hair grow naturally again and needs to be cut.
I am a 49 yrs old lady, my hair become like a bunch on both the sides of my head, I am not able to comb my hair. Please suggest some solution.
I am 30 years old female. I have headache and shoulder back ache pain. Last 4 month Not relief what l should do now.
Hi doctors , I am 25 years old male, I have less hair growth on head, chin and mustache. Growth speed is less, It takes two months if I cut my hair and i'll be shaving my beard once in two weeks. Please advise.
My cousin aged 35 male suffered from shoulder pain and finally diagnosed as Total Bilirubin as 2.9 mg/do and direct as 1.2 mg/dl. And MRI scan read as "Liver: Show multiple arterial phase enhancing lesions with early washout during the portal and delayed phases, largest lesion measures 6.8x8.2 cms[AP x tr] in segment VII, Portal vein appears normal. Common bile duct and intrahepatic biliary radicals are not dilated. Multiple periportal celiac, mesenteric and retroperitoneal nodes seen largest measuring 2.5 x 2 cms in the periportal region. I want to know whether he had catched Liver Cancer. If yes is it advanced stage. It is curable or not? Please explain me clearly how many days he can live and what are the best treatments available. Please help.
On my left foot, I find that the skin near the joint has become purplish dark and it pains very severely on touching it. When I stand the whole day on the shop floor, it even swells, I showed it t one orthopaedician and he ruled out any gangrene and opined it may be due to varicose veins. Am aged 43yrs and I dont have any such symptoms, how to confirm/rule out this diagnosis. My second doubt is that will there be any clots in my leg? if so how do I get it treated as I have heard that its very dangerous as it may block coronary artery. Please help me doctors
I am a 24 year old male, I started working out recently and I am currently experiencing muscular pain in my both forearms. I am on a 15 day break, I need your suggestions regarding the issue?
Her hair become red. What's the solution to overcome this problem? also she has a hair fall problem?
I have joint problem. Mainly knee and ankle but overall joints are affected. Plus uric acid problem due to which my leg get affected specially ankle and near to ankle area. Its very painful. So I need cure for these problem specially uric acid problem. Thank you. Your sincerely Jitendra Kumar.
Sir i'm 15 yrs old and i'm getting bald. My hair was becoming very thin nd i'm getting bald please suggest some treatments to get hair on my bald scalp.
I have recently been having pain under my left arm leading around to my back it just started suddenly, I didn't hurt my self or anything, I need help.
I'm 35 yr, 5.4" female, 76 kg. Since 2014-15 i've developed weird pains all over my body (knees, wrist, ankles, center of palms, eye brow area, sometimes fingers etc) I tried many therapies and currently on ayurvedic from last 8 months or so. What foods I should avoided and take. Also what medicines/tests I should go for?
Excess facial hair growth in a woman results from a condition known as the hirsutism. The growth in hair pattern is exactly similar to that of an adult male. Areas, where abnormal hair growth is visible, are chest, above the lips, etc. These hairs are dark, but fine in nature. They are more commonly known as peach fuzz.
There could be a number of reasons for excess facial hair in a woman:
- Genetic reasons: Women from the Indian sub-continent or Mediterranean region are more likely to have facial hair as compared to their American, European and East-Asian counterparts. One of the common reasons for facial hair growth is genetics. It is a trend that runs in the family, it is more likely that a woman will get it. There is not much that can be done in this case except managing the hair growth effectively.
- Imbalance of the hormone: Abnormal hormone production can lead to hirsutism. In many cases, there are conditions where female starts producing male hormones leading to abnormal hair growth in the face. One of the most common causes of facial hair growth is polycystic ovarian syndrome (POS). This again is a hormonal imbalance leading to facial hair growth. Even adrenal gland related disorders such as Cushing’s syndrome, Adrenal cancer and congenital adrenal hyperplasia can lead to excess hair.
- Medications: Certain medication can lead to excess hair growth in the face. For instance, the certain steroid such as anabolic can lead to excess hair growth. Minoxidil is also known to cause hirsutism if taken in excess of 1 ml per day. Other medication related to testosterone and cyclosporine can lead to excess facial hair in females. It is advised to follow the doctor’s advice before consuming any of these medicines.
- Androgens: Although androgen is a male hormone, it is present in minute quantities in women too. Facial hair increase is nothing, but the sudden increased production of androgen in a female. Even birth control pills can lead to an increased production of androgen in the body. In these cases, it is very important to seek medical advice.
Treatment and remedies:
One should get medical help at the earliest if one of these conditions matches their symptoms:
- The hair growth is sudden and abrupt.
- One witness male features such as increases muscle, acne and reduced breast size.
- Certain medication has led to the hair growth.
- Usage of shaving, plucking and depilatory cream
- Laser hair reduction procedure shows immediate results in stopping and countering any further hair growth.
- Electrolysis can be tried to permanently damage the follicles.
- Weight loss is another good solution to excess hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.