Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Rewa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. PradeepsaketYour feedback matters!
Sir can you help me to grow my mustache. I want to look like arowdy rathod. L have the mustaches but do not have much to roll it properly.
Dear doctor - I have problem and pain in right leg joint position middle one. That conjure to upper thai and lower leg. Please advise me for the remedy.
I have got lice infestation since childhood. I feel very embarrassed because of it. Although the treatment to kill lice is always successful, there are lots of dead nits stuck to my hairs. Please suggest me a good treatment for quick results.
How to hide veins of my hand. When my hand is in downward position veins of my hand and wrist comes out it seem like they would come out. But when I put my hand up all the veins disappears. They are of green colour and thik in size. Weight is 61 kg height 5'11 age 20. And when my hand is cold veins didn't come out at that condition also. Help me in hiding so same in case of legs also?
I am a boy. And I want too know that why my leg muscles are paining so hardly during play a football.
Mere mata ji ke kamar me hamesh sr dard hota rhta hai jo kisi shop se li huwi medicine se thik ho jata hai lekin pichhale ek hafte se dard jane ka nam hi nhi leta.
My hair becomes oily very frequently. My hair is very thin. Fine hair. Wat to do. To thicken my hair.
Is there any linkage between masturbation and hair loss? Is hair loss occurs due to masturbation? And is it healthy to masturbate once a day?
I am 32 years old I have right shoulder pain I can't lift more then 3kgs object then what should I do?
I am 59 years of age and suffered for many years with dandrum which could not be cured despite using almost everything but nothing could deter it. However, equal mixture of lemon juice and water application on scalp for about an hour only helped a bit. Even use of zen oil helped in temporary growing of hair also. Need any better suggestion for regrowth of hair. Heard it can be regrown like natural hair.
Healthy, luscious hair is what everyone wants. But for maintaining healthy hair, a good brand of shampoo is not enough on its own. One needs to inculcate certain habits and avoid other ones in order to keep their hair healthy.
Here are 7 tips to how you can keep your hair healthy. Read on more to find out all about it.
- Regular Haircuts: Avoiding regular haircuts is actually detrimental for healthy hair. In order to grow long hair regular haircuts are much needed as otherwise the ends would split and dry. Regular trimming reduces the chance of breakage and split ends and you should go for a trim once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Keep it natural: Keeping your hair in its natural way is the best way to keep it healthy. Although doing that during the week could be a problem if you have long hair, specialists recommend that you keep your hair 'on rest' during the weekend. This includes letting it dry naturally, not using styling products and avoiding using headbands or tying up your hair in ponytails.
- Scalp care: If regular shampoo use is not stopping you from scratching your head, consult a doctor. Itches tend to traumatize the scalp, which weakens the roots of the hair follicles.
- Eat healthy and take in a lot of protein: Eating healthily and making sure that a healthy amount of protein finds its way in your diet is another sure shot way of maintaining healthy hair. Iron is another mineral required, which helps you to maintain those luscious locks.
- Try avoid hot tools: Blowing your hair dry sure makes it dry faster, but it also takes away the natural moisture making it dry. If you have to use blow dryers, use them at a cooler setting and turn them at a lower velocity. This might take more of your time but it keeps your hair healthy as well.
- Deep condition: Go for a deep conditioner once every week as this keeps your hair both hydrated and healthy.
- Wear hats: If you are going out in the sun a lot, wear hats as they prevent the scorching heat of the sun from sapping all the moisture from your hair.
Related Tip: "How to Maintain Good Hair Health"