Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Rewa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. Jatin GangwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old student. Facing problems in mood, irritation, feeling sad and cannot concentrate on studies.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
My skin is dark Can I use any hydroquinone (melacare, SKIN BRIGHT) cream and which is the best cream and how to use that Or agar main kab is cream ko chod sakta hu?
I had kideny stone of 3cm. Which was opreted in 2011.But today I have small stone in my kideny please guide me for feeding to solve my stone problem.I am also taking atennol 50 for hyper b.P.
Hi already told that I have dark circles and eye allergy like Small pimples under eyes but already I take homeopathy treatment from last 8 months but dark circles increasing day to day my face appear to every one very dull and very suggest me be in active I am suffering this pblm very bad.
My age is 23. I'm very disappointed about my height. My height is 160cm only. I want to increase my height. I can do any type of hard work to gain my height. Pls suggest me. Can I go to any height increasing surgery? Please suggest me.
Need suggestions to improve energy levels and mental alertness without increasing Blood pressure for my 87 years old mother.
I have acne on my face for about 2 years. All gels sun cream. Medicine gels face wash soaps. Nothing working on it?
Continuous pressure on skin often results in injuries to the underlying tissues, causing what are generally known as skin sores. Though they generally occur in areas that cover bony areas like hips, ankles and tail bones, the part below the waist is most susceptible to them.
There are multiple reasons that cause bed sores. Some common causes include:
- Poor nutrition
However there are other more important causes that contribute to this disease. They are:
1. Constant pressure: Continuous immobility often causes pressure on the skin that further damages it and the underlying tissues. Tail bone, hip bone, ankles and heels are more prone to bed sores due to lack of movement. However similar damage is also detected in elbows, spine and ribs.
2. Friction: The friction that is caused when the skin rubs against another surface or when two layers of skin rub against each other, those that were moving in two opposite directions also result in bedsores. Sudden sliding down the chair or being transferred from a bed to a stretcher are common reasons behind it.
3. Excessive moisture: Bed sores are also caused by excessive moisture that softens the skin and also reduces its resistance. Profuse perspiration and unchecked urination are important causes. If untreated immediately there are plenty of complications that arise from this disease. Few of them are:
- Infections: Skin sore causes multiple infections on the body like Cellulitis and Osteomyelitis. Cellulitis results in painful, red swelling of the skin that often oozes out fluid. On the other hand in Osteomyelitis, an infection is caused in the bone resulting in swelling over the affected area. Blood infection called Bacteremia is also caused due to skin sores.
- Septic arthritis: In this there is severe pain and swelling of a joint making it hot, red and tender.
- Meningitis: Caused by the infection of the fluid around brain and spine, this disease causes severe headache with stiff neck and nausea.
- Squamous Skin cancer: This occurs if the skin sores remain unchecked for a long period of time. In this, the skin feels patchy and often bleeds.
Nefroti syndrome ie leakage of albumin protein in urine, my 8 years old grand son is suffering from this type of health problem, guide me how to handle him.
I am 25 years and weigh 54 kgs and my height is 5'8" l am very much bothered about personality I have very lean body so now I need gain weight Can anyone please help with this Thanks in advance.
Joints pains mainly inside knee pains .my friend told me to use tamarind seeds power half tea spoon with luke warm water twice a day. Is it ok doctor . Advice me how long I should use.
Did you know that oral ulcers are very common and most of the time they are very harmless?They generally heal in 9 to 10 days time.
but did you also know that those ulcers which DO NOT HEAL within 3 weeks should be investigated by a specialist?
A specialist means an oral pathologist , if one is unavailable, an oral diagnostician?