Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Rewa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shabd Singh Yadav
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shabd Singh YadavYour feedback matters!
Because of plenty of motions of my baby of 1month old I was suggested to stop breast feeding. And I have taken tablets to stop breast feeding. But some body told not to stop giving milk to child. So how the milk can be produced. Any tablets? Please suggest.
Homeopathy is a natural and mild form of medication. The remedies are natural substances, which have been diluted and potentized. Homeopathic medicines are best applied during childhood and work very effectively with children. A child's self-defense or immunity gets stimulated naturally towards a healthier state without any kind of side effects. Homeopathic remedies are very safe, effective and mild. They are especially effective for children, on the grounds that the remedies work by stimulating vitality of a child's body. Children have a higher vitality naturally and thus, homeopathic medicines are extra effective during childhood. Moreover, homeopathic medicines are soft globules, which dissolve in the mouth. They are easy to take and have a sweet, pleasant taste as well.
Here is a list of diseases and disorders, which are common during the childhood along with their homeopathic remedies.
- Chamomilla is used in case of painful teething during childhood. It is used when a child has got one hot cheek and one cold cheek.
- Coffea Cruda may be used to treat restlessness in teething children.
- Calcarea Phosphorica is another homeopathic remedy used for delayed and difficult teething in children.
- Dioscorea is the common homeopathic medicine for treating colic cramps in the abdomen.
- Colocynthis is also used to relieve intense cramps and pain in children. The irritability factor of the pain is treated.
- Magnesia Phosphorica treats colics with spasmodic or intermittent characteristics.
- Aconite is an effective homeopathic remedy for treating sudden fever. The child's skin is likely to be hot, and the temperature of the cheeks may differ.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum is used for treating fever that occurs due to inflammatory problems. This kind of fever gives you pale, red cheeks.
Irritability and restlessness:
- Passiflora is an ideal homeopathic relaxant for children.
- Avena Sativa is used when a child cannot sleep due to restlessness.
- Kali Phosphorica treats restlessness in children occurring because of over stimulation.
- Magnesia Phosphorica and Natrum Phosphoricum are other homeopathic medicines, which act as relaxants.
- Ipecac is the best homeopathic remedy for constant coughing along with nausea.
- Aconitum Napellus is used when a child wakes up from sleep with a dry, hoarse cough.
- Spongia Tosta cures cold, croup and cough which start from the throat.
- Antimonium Tartaricum is the homeopathic medicine used when mucous accumulates in the chest, giving rise to coughing.
Homeopathy is best applied in childhood as a child is at risk of developing a number of diseases. A child's body is delicate and much more sensitive than adults and is prone to getting affected easily. Moreover, homeopathy is natural and is the safest form of medicine for children. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My 1 month old baby's breath sometimes sounds as if she has cold but actually she has not. But she feels uncomfortable sometimes and her breathing produces sounds. What should I do?
My baby is 1 year baby. She has SCID SEVERE COMMON IMMUNO DEFICIENCY. Now she suffering from intestine abstraction. Can we go for surgery for SCID patients. Any problem. please suggest me.
My son is 4.7 years old he is having dry cough from last 2 ,3 month tried so many medicines. please help
Upper respiratory infection (URI) is a condition, which involves illness, mainly caused by critical infection in the upper respiratory tract. This region includes the pharynx, larynx, nose and sinus. This infection causes diseases, such as tonsillitis (tonsils get inflamed), pharyngitis (causes sore throat) sinusitis (nasal passage becomes inflamed), laryngitis (voice box in your throat gets inflamed) and common cold.
Causes of upper respiratory infection (URI):
- Both virus and bacteria cause upper respiratory infection (URI). The most common form of virus causing this infection is known as 'rhinovirus.'
- The immune system of young adults and children are often very vulnerable. Hence, they are more likely to develop upper respiratory tract infection.
- URI is also contagious and airborne in nature. So if a person comes in contact with an infected person suffering from URI, he/she is likely to develop this infection.
- Not washing hands before meals can also cause upper respiratory infection because the virus can be transferred easily to the mouth and can travel into your system.
- If you have any lung problem or heart disease, you are more likely to be susceptible to upper respiratory infection.
- Those who already have inflamed tonsils can trigger tonsillitis by drinking any cold or spicy beverage like ice-creams or cold milkshakes.
- Exposure to some flu or cold can cause pharyngitis. It can also be caused by second hand smoking.
- Birth defects or structural defects in the nasal cavity or nasal polyps can cause sinusitis. Sometimes the inside part of the nose may get swollen due to common cold and block your ducts. This is a common cause for sinusitis.
Symptoms of acute upper respiratory infection:
- Congestion in the lungs or nasal area.
- Whooping cough
- Running nose due to common cold.
- Feelings of fatigue and lethargy throughout the day.
- Your body will start aching without engaging in any physical exercise.
- You can also lose consciousness in severe respiratory tract infections.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Oxygen levels in blood drop down drastically.
Sometimes in worse cases, acute upper respiratory tract infection (URI) can also cause respiratory failure, respiratory arrest and congestive heart failure. Therefore, it is necessary to book an appointment with a doctor as soon as you start experiencing the above symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!