Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Raxaul and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Kumar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KumarYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my lips for last three days they became dry after half an hour. Pls suggest some tips.
I have combination skin type it is dry near the chin but oily t-zone every time I get up in the morning the nose and the area around it is excess oily what do I do to prevent that? Thank you.
I'am 21, I often get rashes on my inner linning of mouth and tounge, I mean very often. What is the root cause and how can I avoid it?
What is the remedy for bulging caused immediately after mosquito bites. It leaves black scar. please tell.?
With the current self-obsession of the need to look good all the time, acne is seen as a major problem by the teenagers and adolescents. It is related to the hormonal changes but also aggravated by food habits. During their active phase, acne causes a lot of pain and burning. There is a constant tendency to pick at them to get rid of the pain and the itching.
They dry over a period of time and leave scars which are not as painful but are esthetically a major concern. For someone with oily skin who are more prone for developing acne, these scar marks could be very traumatic emotionally.
There is good news for these people as cosmetic advancements give multiple options for getting rid of these scars. Read on to know some of the most effective ones.
- Laser: A beam of light is aimed at the scar tissue, which does not affect the surrounding tissue but gets rid of the scar tissue. In addition to acne, laser is used in multiple skin ailments (whiteheads, cysts, blackheads, etc.) There is an intense bacterial presence in the acne, and when the laser beam is aimed at the acne, the bacteria are killed. This also reduces further incidence of acne and amount of sebum produced. The number of sittings required would depend on the severity of acne, and most people would require 2 to 3 sittings for complete removal of the scars.
- Photofacials: The outer layer of the skin (epidermis) is cooled and the inner layer (dermis) is heated. This stimulates the production of collagen and fibrous tissue, which replaces the acne tissue, giving a fresher, youthful look.
In both cases, remember to:
- Avoid use of irritants like perfumes and deodorants in the affected area
- Avoid waxing or shaving for at least 10 days before the procedure
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun for about a week prior to the procedure
- Avoid medicines which increase the risk of bleeding, aspirin for instance
Post treatment: In both treatments, the skin may appear red, swollen, and inflamed for the first day. There also may be a prickly sensation, similar to a sunburn. Cool packs or moist cloths and a good moisturizer can be used to soothe the skin. Avoid makeup until the skin is back to normal appearance. Depending on the type of skin and acne, the appearance will take about weeks to months after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced pain
- Completed in one appointment
- Reduced recovery time
- Can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes
- Good results with reduced recurrence and sebum production
With so many advancements, acne marks are sure to go away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
I have a deep scar over skin of nose laterally dimensions approx half peanut size since three years not healed looks like uncovered punched out scar. Consult appropriate management.
Hello. Sir Tell me one think. That my sister is using skin cream'penderm + to be beautiful then before. The thing is that, is this skin cream have any kind of side effect after some time of using it. My sister is using panderm + from 6 months. Till now this not show any side effect. But in future side effect can be happen or not.
I am suffering from stool disorder, it is almost 2 months now, first I had a loss stool for 3 to 4 days then it started cramps loose stool and irritation in the end of anus (like when we eat spices). After 4 to 5 days cramps were stopped. But stool was black in colour +irritation. The stool something was mix hard and loss at the same time. First it was hard stool and then black + yellow loose stool. I consulted a doctor he prescribed me stool test. Result was that there was no blood but fiber and undigested food. Then he prescribed me oflox oz for 6 days I only took it for 4 days and stopped taking it. Stool was same sometime hard and loss. Sometime only loose black. The I consulted another doctor he prescribed me rabesec 20, matiz plus, Rclfac 500 for 10 days. Also told me to stop taking juice, milk, green vegetables, potatoes,salad, fried food, chicken.now today was 7th day and the only benefit was there is no irritation and no black stool. But still loose stool. I again visited he added doxy 100 and osta d3 injection. I tried drinking warm lemon water in morning. I didn't drink or smoke. What should I do now? Please help me as soon as possible. As I am only eating curd rice and kichdi. I also not eat junk food.
Plastic surgery includes various procedures in order to repair body parts which are damaged and injured or for cosmetic reasons by transferring tissues. The most common procedures performed on patients are lipoplasty, breast augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery and botox. There have been a lot of assumptions and myths around plastic surgery, but it is no different than any other medical procedures. Here are top plastic surgery myths that you need to be aware of.
- Women are the only customers: Although women have been traditionally known to be the prime customers of plastic surgery, nowadays a lot of men are also opting for various procedures. Non penetrating mild procedures like botox, laser, and dermal fillers are highly popular among men. These are low cost and effective procedures that can make a mile of difference in your look.
- It's all about looking good: There are certainly many procedures focused on restructuring the body parts to enhance beauty but plastic surgery includes a lot of other procedures such as correcting sports injuries, burns, disfigurement due to an accident etc. Cosmetic surgeries are usually opted in those cases where normal exercises, diets and weight loss programs cannot alter the structure of a particular area.
- You will look young forever after opting for a plastic surgery: You can get procedures done to turn back time, but it is difficult to stay that way forever. Plastic surgery usually lasts for decades barring the non-invasive procedures such as botox and laser which are semi- permanent. A healthy lifestyle and occasional clinical touch ups can take away years from your look but it is humanly impossible to remain in the same way forever.
- Gives you smooth skin with no scars: There are procedures to reduce the appearance of scars but a surgery will sustain some kind of scar no matter how minuscule. Post surgery treatments are available to diminish scars but a slight remnant is to be endured.
If you are in need of plastic surgery it is advisable to gather necessary information before going through any procedure rather than believe assumptions. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.