Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Raxaul and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
2 years ago, I met an accident in which I got a wound on my face that is still remaining on it. Also I had some marks & pimples on my face, So please give me your valuable suggestions. I shall be obliged to you.
Skin problem: the area beside my eyes have darkened a lot. People are able to notice it from a distance.
Is it ok after waking up in the morning we can have hot water mixed with flaxseed and lemon, after an hour milk shake of almonds and fid (soaked over night but without removing skin of almonds) and after an hour breakfast. Is it advisable or instead of milk we should have fresh juice in the morning and milk after dinner at night. I want to inculcate right habits to hv good skin and hair as I am approaching 30s. please advise ideal diet.
I have been suffering from chickenpox from last 1 week due to which mark are now leftover on my face nd body wat is solution ko remove them nd dry dem.
I am suffering from vitiligo from the past 1 year. The white patches appeared on my feet. I am using tacrolimus, whitcare and fluticasone ointments everyday from the past 2 months. Till now there is no change on the white patches. Is there any alternative for this or shall I continue the ointments? Is there any laser treatments to get back m.
My wife have 5 month pregnant. She suffers from itching and not get relief after using evion lotion and other medicine.
She has a skin irritation problems, under thighs and stretch marks on the back. There are small pimples and also lots of irritations. She applied boro plus but still the problem persist. I found she had black dots and pain in that area.
I am 39 years old woman, I am suffering from boils under armpits. It is recurring and very painful. Boils size's are varying from small to big (size of an amla).
Hello, I had 18 years old, Is radiance SKIN BRIGHTENING COMPLEX is helpful for me for fairer and brighter skin with no side effects?
1. Right side hemicolectomy can cause heartattack? 2.how much b.p.required to do dialysis? 3.colon surgery is life threatening for stage 3c patients.
I have to increase my face skin colour, for past 4 years my skin goes dark, so I need to become fair, what should I do? Help me doctor.
I have dark itchy patch between inner thigh and groin I have tried some anti itch cream but it does not help so please help me what to do next can I get a over the counter drug that can cure this condition that I have. Thank you.
myself suffering from pimples for few months. My skin is very oily n wenevr I take fast food it increases n tak da form of boils so wat cn I do I use himalaya neem face wash.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.