Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ratnagiri District. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I remain constipated. No warm water, triphala etc helps. Pls tell me a medicine (ayurvedic) to regulate my bowls.
If anyone active is sex is treated strong what is the way to make his / her partner also active because it will create emotional imbalance to the active person.
I'm aged 39/male/weight-90 kgs/height-5'10. Recently I didn't go for full motion (going 2-3 times minimum, early wakeup time, after coffee/break fast & one more at any time) and my stomach was full feeling all times, may gaseous. No sugar, no bp. All are normal. I'll taking masala food every alternative day, and sunday full non-veg. And there is no exercise to body. Recently, i'm going to morning walk for 6-7 kms. In a time of 30-40 mins, which covers some good health. If any day take rest, with out exercise, the total body gets body & digestion system collapsing. Now, I request you to suggest how to get full motion at a time. And diet control and body exercise. Please.
I am 21 yrs female(single) I am having problem to pas my stools its right at the opening but not coming out stools is soft still having this problem. M facing this problem since 3 days. Please give me some best solution.
I'm struggling with excessive sweating, I have tried everything to control it but nothing worked, I drink almost like 5 to 7 litres of daily and in winters my body also produce steam in a huge amount when I work out, can you please help why is it happening? Or what type of medical test should I go through to know the actual reason of this condition? Please help.
I'm 30 years old I have 7 years old son my problem is that my husband bite so hard on my lips and back or any part of my body I feel so pain but he doesn't care during sex or without sex he always bite what should I do?
1. Invasion of bacteria: like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
2. Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: the spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are
1. A nagging urge to urinate: one of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
2. There is a burning sensation when you urinate: the symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
3. Red colored urine: sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
4. Foul smelled urine: an internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
5. Pain in the pelvic area: women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
I should have to take medicine to stop nightfall problem is there any natural way to stop nightfall can you tell me please what are the causes of Nightfall?
I had sex on 6th day of her period and the next night I gave her unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day she vomited and after that on 6th day she started bleeding from her vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now she is suffering from white discharge daily and its colour is little different from normal white discharge and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date she bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start. Is white discharge symptom of early pregnancy. And if a girl is pregnant than when the symptoms starts is it early or it starts after 2-3months.
My name is satyam Sharma. My problem is masturbation. I do masturbation 2 times in a day. I wanna to stop it but I can't. It's my problem when my cellphone is nearby me than I search some adult sites and do masturbation. Please help me to stop it plz.
My ankles are swollen every day and at times i feel heavy when i walk as i feel a tightness there it is very worrying as it is going on for the last two weeks is it something danger ous as i am very active man i am a bit perturbed whether it will affect my walking.
I am 40 year old male. Now a days I am finding some fungus white mass on tip of my penis. It is very much irritating also causesend tiny wounds when I try to remove it using soap and cold water. It also returned the very next day. Is this anylon connection with diabetes. Please give me a detailed reply.
I am suffering from asthma. What I have to do? I also take medicine and pump but it is difficult to carry for me. How can I recover from this?
My brother has a feeling of stiffness in his lower right abdomen. This stiffness is generally after eating something after a long duration. Also he is having irritation in his urinary tract. The frequency of urine is very high but each time only a small quantity of it is discharged. There is pain and irritation during passing urine. When he takes a brisk walk the stiffness and pain somewhat goes away. What is wrong with him? What should we do?
I am 65 years old and suffered a Heart Attack 3 years back. I am on medication for the same (Ecosprin 75, Novastat - CV 10/75, Nebicard 2.5, Ativan 2 mg along with Pantocid once a day. Due to Acid Reflux problem, ecosprin 75 was stopped9 since last one year), and was advised to undergo Endoscopy test. I had undergone the test and diagnosed with Lax Cardia. I have been prescribed with Pantocid 40 twice a day since then. I have read in your Advisory tips, as well as advices from other doctors that prolonged use of PPI is very harmful. But, in my case I have to take it continuously. What should I do?
Hi Dr. My wife is 4 month pregnant and have stones in both kidneys and one 11 mm stone block the urine in left kidney (ureter). But at that time she is fine if any time she gets pain which pain killer recommended to used for pain relief in pregnancy.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt