Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ratnagiri District. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana DabadgeYour feedback matters!
I lives in Delhi. I used to have a good erection but from past 2-3 months I realized I am losing it and now its too hard to get erection. Is it necessary to consult ED immediately? Because I am at a point where I can't go for consultation for these problems. I am 21 years old and a student. Is it okay?
Since 4 days I feel too much headache. Generally too much ache in parietal bone and frontal bone. Please tell me the cure of my problem.
How many continuous strokes can a normal man give while sex? I mean after how many continuous strokes a man will cum.
Dear sir my age is 26 years old. I am doing masturbation 2 to 3 days in weekly. My sex power getting very low. Pls give me to solution how I will increase my sexual power and also penis size?
What are the symptoms of dengue? And how can we prevent from them? And also prescribe the precautions.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugar in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am a student, when I study for an hour my mind and brain becomes lazy and the interest of study goes away. After a nap my mind will be fresh as before. Is there is any way to make my mind fresh without sleeping. please help me. I want to getpass can I do any exercise. Or any foods?
I recently travelled bangkok and I had a unprotected sex with a girl one time is there chance of any STD. I am afraid is there any test I can do to make it sure.
Only in between the chest smells badly my opinion is because of digestion. In other part of body is not smells I can't be comfortable with this smell.
मेरे पप्पा की उम्र 52 साल है.उन्हे शराब की लत है.वो महिनेमे 10-12 दिन लगातार शराब पिते है.फिर उन्हे बोहत तकलीफ होती है,blood omity है.कोई घरघुती उपाय बताईऐ.
My son is 8 years old. He is having a habit of peeing in night on bed. Please suggest how to get rid of this habit?
I am able to pull the foreskin of my penis back when it is not erect but when it is erect it becomes difficult and pains.
I've mild headache from frequently from 2 days. But today I got severe headache. What should I do to stop this frequent headaches?
One of the deal-killers with potential partners - and one of the bigger complaints from many men's current partners - is the presence of a persistent and unpleasant penis odor. Few things put a damper on a romantic mood faster than a stench wafting upward from a guy's manhood. No matter how skilled he is with his instrument, or how otherwise impressive that manhood may be, penis odor is a huge turn-off. Practicing better and more targeted penis care can go a long way to addressing this issue - and is a much better idea than using cologne to try to cover up the aroma.
The cologne connection
- On the surface, it seems to make sense to use cologne to keep unwanted penis odor at bay. After all, many men dab a little cologne on their neck, chest, armpits or elsewhere in order to make themselves smell more appealing to a lover. Why not use it on the penis? For a couple of good reasons, actually.
- First, as a lot of men have discovered too late, most cologne is not a penis' best friend. Splash a little on to the member, and within a few seconds most men will be yelping in pain. Cologne (like aftershave) tends to create a burning sensation in the penis which can be quite intense.
- That's because cologne, in addition to water and scents, contains alcohol - denatured alcohol, to be precise. It's a necessary ingredient because it takes the other components in cologne, breaks them down and then holds them together in a mixed state. Also, as alcohol evaporates, it spreads the scents in the cologne out into the air.
- Unfortunately, the alcohol also irritates the penis skin, which is more sensitive than skin on other parts of the body. And often the other elements in the cologne which produce scent provide further irritation.
- Treating better than masking
- The second reason to avoid cologne is that all it does is mask the unwanted penis odor - it doesn't actually make the odor go away. And in the long run, a man is much better off taking steps to help actually fight the stench.
What kind of steps? The following usually help a great deal.
- Simply wash. Too often, penis odor is a result of just not paying enough attention to penile hygiene. Odor can develop very quickly, especially during the summer months or at any time when a man is physically active. It's crucial that the penis be thoroughly washed regularly. Be careful to use soaps that are mild rather than chemical-laden, as they can dry out the skin or cause rashing or other irritation. And when the penis skin is dry or irritated, it often holds on to odor more readily.
- Consider a shave. Manscaping - either shaving pubic hair to the skin or simply cropping it down to a shorter length - can reduce sweat and sweat retention, helping to reduce aromas.
- Have a good airing. Letting the penis hang free in the open air can be a big help in dispensing with odors. Men who live alone - or with understanding roommates - may want to walk around their home nude. Those without that option may still find that sleeping in the buff can be a big help.
- Apply an appropriate crème. One good way to fight penis odor without cologne is to daily apply a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best bet is to select a crème that includes vitamin A among its ingredients. Also called retinol, vitamin A is blessed with antibacterial properties that target many of the bacteria that can create a damaging penis odor situation. Since keeping penis skin healthy also helps fight odor, the chosen crème should include heavy duty moisturizing ingredients (such as Shea butter and vitamin E) and an antioxidant (such as alpha lipoic acid) to keep away free radicals.