Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ratnagiri District. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vandana Dabadge
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana DabadgeYour feedback matters!
My father of age 46 is suffering from gas problem! 1- what r d reasons for gas problem? 2- how can he cure nd treat for dis problem?
For the past week I am having loose motions although im eating light food as a precaution and also no stomach ache. What should I do?
I am suffering from headache since last 12 days. Eyesight normal. Taking Nimesulide and paracetamol tab. And omeprazole & Domperidone cap. please help.
Sir. Im suffer from the jaundice from one weak. I feel very weakness and im so tired after any little work. So why im feel weakness, headache, fever with jaundice?
Good morning sir. Few days back I was suffering from cold and cough. I was consulting to the doctor but he gave the medicines. Pls suggest any solution sir.
Allergies or allergic reactions, are common occurrences which are caused by unnatural reactions between your body's immune system and foreign substances, which have gained access into the body. When these substances, known as allergens, enter your body, your immune system produces antibodies which are responsible for warding off unwanted substances like harmful viruses or diseases and helping in the body's overall resistance.
However, when your antibodies identify a particular allergen as harmful, when it really isn't, a reaction occurs which may lead to inflammation or infection of the skin, sinuses, the digestive tract and the respiratory tract, among others. Allergies usually differ from individual to individual and can vary from mild skin irritations to fatal life-threatening emergencies.
Symptoms of allergies depend upon a wide range of factors which are subjective and vary from person to person and from allergen to allergen. Depending upon the type of allergen involved and the nature of the allergy, symptoms may include any of the following:
- Running nose
- Severe itching
- Swollen or red and watery eyes
- Facial swelling
- Flaky skin which can peel off
These symptoms are common in mild to moderate allergies such as atopic dermatitis, hay fever, drug or food allergies. There are certain rare cases (say, scorpion stings), however, in which the allergic reaction turns out to be potentially life-threatening. This type of reaction is known as anaphylaxis. Here are its signs and symptoms:
- Intense shortness of breath
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of consciousness
- Skin rashes
- Weak pulse
- A significant drop in blood pressure
The main cause of allergies is the uncontrolled reaction between the immune system's antibodies and harmless allergens. Allergic reactions are triggered when antibodies, like histamine, come into contact with particular types of allergens. These may include:
- Airborne allergens - pollen, mold or dust mites
- Insect stings - bee stings or scorpion stings
- Certain eatables - peanuts or sea food
- Medications - penicillin or penicillin-based antibiotics
- Latex or other substances which are responsible for causing allergic skin reactions
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am taking tipride 2 for diabetes, i am going to change to generic tablets, contents of both or same, but rate are different its good, no side effects in generic.
1) Gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2) Sucking on cough drops or lozenges stimulates saliva production, which can help keep your throat moist.
3) Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you're sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed. This keeps your mucous membranes moist and better able to combat bacteria and irritants like allergens, and makes your body better able to fight back against other cold symptoms.
4) A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat. For an extra boost, add a teaspoon of honey. It'll help the "medicine" go down, and it has antibacterial properties that may help you heal faster.
5) Always take the full course of medicine, even if you feel better after a few days.