Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Mania
Weight Management Treatment
Treatment of Mental Disorders
Submit a review for MINDCARE HOSPITAL FOR MENTAL AND SEXUAL HEALTHYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Condom That Measures Your Sexual Activity And Possibility Of Sexually Transmitted Disease To Be In Market Soon
The I. Con is actually a ‘smart’ ring that fits over a standard dumb condom and tracks your sexual activity.
If you ever looked at your wearable gadget and wished it would tell you how good you are at sex, then we have some news for you.
The I. Con smart condom, from british condoms, markets itself as the “world’s first smart condom”. What makes the I. Con different from the garden variety condom you can buy at the drugstore? It is actually a ‘smart’ ring that fits over a standard dumb condom and tracks your sexual activity. It can also detect certain sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and syphilis, the maker claims.
The ring, is will be available on the british condoms website for £59.99 (about rs 5000) however the release date is unknown. The website says that the device is not yet available that they “are in the final stages of testing i. Con” and “aiming for general public release in 2017.” the device is not available in india but can be shipped from the uk.
But we wl have to wait to check its accuracy and authenticity.
I am 24 working girl. I had unprotected sex with my fience. My period cycle is 33 to 35 days. Earlier it used to be 40 days but she I was sexually active cycle length was reduced. I had my periods starts on 4th Feb and previous period was on 30 dec (usually 4 to 5 days). I had sex on 25 Feb night. Was it safe or I am in danger zone. Please help. I hadn't taken any contraceptive due to hesitation but now I am afraid.
As I M taking antidepressants n lost my sex desire. Libido. N Ed My doc says it is nt due to medicine is there any other way or any test to know abt the reason. No other problems age 42 weight 50 frm last 20 year pls advice.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.