Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Ratlam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Singh Tawar
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh Singh TawarYour feedback matters!
Respected Madam / Sir, I am 22 years old girl. Everybody laugh on me. My breasts are small. What can I do for the proper shape of these? Please help.
I am 24 years female want to know top beauty whitening products, for oily face and for body too and which is also dermatologist tested, which skin lighter and lighter without any side effects.
I have hair fall problem. During shampoo lots of hair fall daily. please provide me best solution Thank you.
Dear Sir Since last 2 months my eyebrows hairs and beards hairs are being disappearing from some parts. I visited a skin specialist last week and he asked me to only apply Tenovate cream 2 times a day for 3 month and then visit him. He neither gave any medicine nor any other treatment. He said that it would take more than 8 months to heal and get the hairs back. It feels very awkward when people asks about that. Kindly let me know what else can be done to treat the problem sooner. It looks very bad.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.
Twice a day, use a gentle cleanser suited to your skin type and acne conditions. Follow with a non-drying toner and lightweight hydrator even for oily skin.