Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ranchi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sayed Asif Saba
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sayed Asif SabaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Sayed Asif Saba provides answers that are very helpful. I just wanted to be sure that without pain tmj is risky or not..
My tongue started resting on the bottom of my mouth randomly last week since this happened last week I have breathing problems mouth breathing and many more other problems please help me thank you.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from neck stiffness and muscle spasm on right side of my neck and head. I am also taking orthodontic treatment for my teeth as my upper teeth are forwardly placed. I am working in IT so I have to sit for long time on computers. Since last 5 months I am suffering from stiffness on right side of neck and head behind ear. I feel it difficult to hold my head upright for long time and I also feel tired and lack of energy and attention in my daily work. So I want to know what could be the cause of my problem. Is it cervical spondylosis or some other neck problem.
Hello Sir, my age is 26 I am facing tongue tie problem. My speech is not clear facing problem in interview. Please suggest me solution.
HI. I have my orthodontic treatment started last month and this month I found that I am running my 6th week of pregnancy. Should I continue or stop the treatment as it is hurting and unable to have certain foods.
Hi, I am 17 years old and I think that a mucocele has developed in my mouth so please help that it is mucocele or something else and also tell the treatment procedure.
Sir my single front tooth got half broken and now smile look horrible will I only need single crown for chewing the food?
In root canal process. Drilling operation is done for me. But it's paining. How many days it will? What are the precautions?
Hello sir/madam, I used to have supari and from last 2 years I stopped chewing supari completely. And now after two years of quiting .I am facing problem in opening my mouth and and feel spicy whenever I have my food. My mouth has became whitish. I consultant my doctor he suggest me (ANTIOXIDANT -HC) FOR 3 months. It's been 2 month using it but no result. please guide me with a proper treatment.
Hello doctor, I'm not able to talk 3-4 letters like -R, L.my speech therapist says I have tongue tie and do operation. Is it safe and can cure my pronunciation?.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life.
The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.