Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Ranchi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I am having a back pain. I can't walk for long. I always feel a lot of pain in my back and I can't even stand during the pain.
Date of birth 16: 08: 1957 Wight 104 kg Hight 165 cm Problem Knee problem left not working Fatty liver 17 Prostate 40 mg Snoring problem Sleeping disminya Concypinya BP normal No diabetes Digones Urimax supracal tm rabicip 20 Diet am.
Arthritis occurs when the joints in the body are inflamed or there is a breakdown of cartilage in the joints. Joints are places in the body where two or more bones meet, such as the hip or knee. Cartilage is the cushion in the joints that protects them from pressure and makes movements smooth. When cartilage breaks down in a joint, the bones rub together.
This causes pain, swelling, and stiffness. The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis. With this type of arthritis, the joints wear out over time from the use or as the person ages. Injury to a joint may also lead to this type of arthritis. Osteoarthritis occurs most often in the knees, hips and hands. The joints begin to ache
And thicken. At times, the tissues around the joint become trained and cause more pain.
Arthritis can also occur when the immune system, which normally
Protects the body from infection, attacks the body's tissues. Rheumatoid arthritis is the most common type of this kind of arthritis. It causes inflamed and painful joints and may affect other parts of the body, such as the heart, muscles, blood vessels,
Nerves and eyes.
Signs of arthritis
- joint pain
- joint is not stable or it feels like it will not support you
- joint enlarges or swells
- stiffness, often in the morning
- limited use of joint
- warmth around the joint
- redness of the skin around joint
Other signs may occur with rheumatoid arthritis. If you have any signs that cause you pain or concern, see your doctor.
Your doctor will talk to you about your health and look at your joints. Your doctor may order blood tests. Uric acid and r. A elisa and x-rays.
Treatment of arthritis depends on:
- the cause
- which joints are painful
- the amount of pain
- how arthritis affects your daily activities
- your age
- your work or activity
Your doctor may suggest:
- medicine to control pain and swelling
- physical or occupational therapy
- weight loss
- heating joints with warm water
- oiling on joints
As a part of your treatment, you may need to:
- exercise to improve movement and joint strength. Good choices
Include walking, swimming, bike riding, dancing, strength training
And gentle stretching exercises.
- use hot or cold treatments to control pain and swelling.
- avoid positions or movements that put extra stress on your painful joints.
- avoid staying in a position too long.
Call your doctor right away if:
- you have severe unexplained joint pain.
- the joint is very swollen.
- you suddenly have a hard time moving the joint.
- your skin around the joint is red or hot to the touch.
- you have other signs that concern you.
Talk or come to us if you have any questions or concerns.
I am having pain in my left side shoulder near spin which pain come towards heart & in MRI report its appears that one of nerve is compressed. I had also shown this to neurologist he gave me medicines for pain relief n nerves relaxant but I didn't get relief. I have also shown to heart specialist due to pain in heart side but all reports ECG, STRESS, ECO are normal. Please suggest to whom I concern?
I am 15 years male I have a back pain I am use reldex gel every day but not relif in my back please suggest me how to relif in my backpain.
I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from high fever, my whole body is paining. So please tell me how to be recovered from this stage. I will be thankful to you in this regard.
I have a heavy leg pain near the joint from one week and im 48 years old can you suggest a good prescriptions for me. Thank you.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.