Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sakshi SharmaYour feedback matters!
My mother was suffering from dental problems since 4 years only because of doctor sakshi nd anant Jyoti my mother is smiling today. Thanks for giving my mother a new life.
Very well service with care. I suggest all to come here for a beautiful smile
I did root canal. My first sitting was on 2 days ago. Doctor gave me hifenac p for pain. But o took it after one day. But the problem is last day when I woke up I find a red rash on my neck. And I am having pain also in my neck and feeling hot there. Now I read on the medicine that some reactions can be heppand by tacking this medicine. Like rashes hand swelling and illness. But the rash on my neck is done before I took this medicine. So now should I take this medicine or not? And do I have any major problem?
My mouth is smelling since last 10 day even I brushed twice in a day and using closeup tooth paste Tell me who can I rid off this smell.
Is it advisable to extract all four wisdom teeth in one single surgery or it must be done one at a time? Dentist advised us to extract all four in one sitting but we doubt if it would be too painful to handle after the surgery.
I have yellow teeth and its never become white And I had tried lots of tooth past but it never effect on my teeth Plzz tell me something for it.
I am suffering from teeth problem. Cold and chil thing I can not take .i am very concern about that.
I am 45 years old male My teeth was sensitive. Kindly suggest me what to do and what not to do. And give home level remedy to treat this problem.
My mouth is not fully operable. I can only open a inch mouth. Is there any medicine in market which is easily available every where in India to cure this problem? Please solve my problem.
I have a bad breath. Stinks a lot wot should I do can't even talk to people. Even I du brush my teeth daily. Wot shud I du.?
Main age jb 12 saal thi tub ek accident main maire nieche k 3 teeth Tut gye the or is baat ko 13 saal ho gye hai abhi tak teeth nhi aye mujhe unki jgah average quality k teeth lagwane hai kya kharcha ayega. Please teel me.
I am suffering from the disease pyria on my gum since last 10 years. Please give me some suggestion.
Whenever I eat some tough food like mutton or chicken for continuously 2-3 times, both sides of my molar teeth starts paining. It automatically lasts if I take normal food for 2-3 days. This condition starts from last 2 months. However, I brush my teeth twice daily and I didn't see any cavities in my teeth. please suggest remedies.
Eg I am 29 years male. I suffering teeth problem on last 15to 20 days pls answer me night not sleeping full pain. No drinking cool water and cool items wt will we do?
My lower gums have receded leading to lose of strength of my teeth and gums. Is it possible to bring them up once again so that my teeth gets stronger. What would be the cost of flap surgery with bone grafting.
Hello, I have a problem of tooth sensitivity in my rightmost tooth. I am regularly doing sensodyne toothpaste from past two months due to which there is a lot of relief. But on some occasions I get sensitivity during drinking cold water or soft drinks or juices. Do I need medication? what should I do?
I am 20 years young boy and I am suffering from mouth ulcers from the last 2 weeks I am unable to eat or drink any thing I have brought an gel (ora fast) it's not up to the mark please give me a remedy to prevent it completely Please as fast as possible please.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.