Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan YadavYour feedback matters!
I'm 67 years old. There is sudden itching in upper part of throat near nasal joint then sneezing, lots of mucus, running eyes and nose sometimes for half an hour to it can go for days. Anti allergy pills works but it causes sleep. No anti bio-tic works. Please help. It's related with irritation in bowl.
Last night we have sex. After that she feel some pain in her vagina. And that pain continuous till now morning. I think there is some problem. Please suggest some pills or any other options to relax from pain. We have married last week.
I am 24 years old male and having stomach pain and having vomit feeling and lose motion and this process is continuing if medicine take then relief otherwise same process is occur ,now please help me for stop this pain etc.
I masturbate 3 times a week .is that harmful for body ? I am taking safe musli and ashwagandha churna together of 2gm twice in a day ? Is it okay for maintaining sexual health.
I think I had a problem of piles. I am feeling burning from the bathroom area from last 10 to 15 days. But no blood is coming. Pls suggest Me.
My urine is pale yellow and it makes me pain very hard while peeing. please help me out I am having very much pain.
My one year old niece has stuffy and blocked nose Along with cough from four days. I have given cetzine syrup and mucolite syrup but it did not worked. Please suggest any syrup or home remedies to cure this problem?
Hi by massaging with ashwagandha oil in penis will it improves penis size nd make it large nd stronger please say. Wht is another way to improve my penis size larger nd stronger nd to do sex for longer time.
I am suffering from hernia from last three years. The size of it is not increasing. Should I go for any medical treatment? Suggest me any medicine if any.
My daughter is aged 19 yr. She is suffering from severe cold and this is very often to her. She is allergic to dust and perfume. And has headache and throat infection. Because of this she could not concentrate much on studies. Kindly suggest a permanent solution.
The best way of diagnosing diabetes is by doing FBS, 2 hour PPBS and HbA1c.
I am virgin 22 year old with 4.8 inch penis size. And doubtful about it please help me. Someone said it's not fully grown.
If my stomach does not get clear what I have to do? What diet I must follow and wats the reason why my stomach feels not empty and always feel heavy.
Dear Sir, I am 49 yrs. Since last six months I am suffering from phimosis. Penis opening problem. At this age how this problem can be. Before six months I was not having any problem. Now I am unable to open my foreskin resulting in to painful intercourse. Pls suggest to get rid of this problem.
Dear sir mere bête ko dry khanshi ho gayee hai pahle sardi or fever tha I consult doctor they prescribed medicine for that but abhi sardi feever kam ho gaya lekin khanshi kam nahi hua. He is 6 month old. What to do. Accutally his mother ko bhi sardi khanshi bukhar ke sath hafni whooping cough hai some medicine taken hafni bukhar kam ho gaya hai sardi or khanshi kam ho rahi hai mai janna chahta hu ki wo feeding Kara sakti hai ya nahi. Ya feeding ke karn bacche ko to nahi ho jayega Na. Please help me.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.