Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha BhagatYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
The first line of defence against toxins is your liver, it acts like a filter in preventing toxic substances contained in foods from passing into your blood stream.
Tops Foods to Help Cleanse the Liver:
Helps activate liver enzymes that help your body flush out toxins. They also have large amounts of allicin and selenium that help cleanse the liver.
High in vitamin C and antioxidants, which boosts the production of liver detoxification enzymes and increases the natural cleansing process of your liver.
Lemons and Limes
These citrus fruit contain high amounts of vitamin C, which help stimulate the liver and aid the synthesizing of toxic materials into substances that can be absorbed by water. Did you know lemons are also a natural replacement for salt in your diet. They are high in electrolytes which support your body but they don’t dehydrate your cells like sodium. Lemons on their own are acidic, but are alkalizing to your body. They help neutralize toxins, excrete waste and start the entire digestive process.
Top Foods To Cleanse Your Liver
Are rich in pectin, this soluble fibre helps remove toxins and cholesterol from the blood. They’re also rich in malic acid, a natural cleansing nutrient that removes carcinogens and other toxins from the blood. Did you know Granny Smith apples are rich in malic acid and one of the most antioxidant-rich apple varieties.
Green veggies such as spinach, kale, chard, romaine and arugula are high in plant chlorophylls which absorb environmental toxins, increase bile production, and neutralize heavy metals, chemicals, and pesticides. By absorbing these toxins, it lowers the burden on the liver.
Beets and Carrots
They are high in plant-flavonoids and beta-carotene, they help stimulate and improve overall liver function.
Hello Doctor, Mera abhi 5 month ka baby hai mein abhi kuch saalo tak baby nhi chahti or mujhe coper T nhi lagwani please suggest me any medicine with out side effects.
As a parent, we all love our children deeply. And most of us will agree that these days parenting is very demanding and exhausting instead of pleasurable and joyous process. What has changed? It is not that children are any different. The difference is in the environment around them with stronger social influences; and this also affects the way we parent. In today's more democratic and egalitarian world; 'Do as I say and not as I do' style of parenting does not work. But, 'I will do as I see you doing' phrase from kids define our parent child relationship.
With change in social environment and influence, our strategies for correcting their behaviour and impart discipline has to undergo adaptation! When there are so many confusing and conflicting signals reach to our kids from their environment, whether we like it or not, we are still their role models. How positive parenting style will help? The core principle of positive parenting is to accept your child as an individual. We are in a democratic society and family is a small yet important part of society. Democracy does not mean allowing disrespectful and irresponsible behaviour; rather to effectively help kids change their behaviour and create harmonious and cooperative relationship with them. It also means that we as a parent need to learn to think, act and react in a different way.
Through, positive parenting, you will learn respectful disciplining methods, which would work better than demanding compliance. Through these principles and tips you will get your child to listen without screaming, nagging, reminding or evoking rebellious behaviour. More importantly this is all about building stronger relationship bond with your children and nurture them through early childhood to teen age years as they become independent, responsible, capable, kind, happy and successful young adults.
Tips to get you started:
- Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity, including children.
- When your kid misbehaves instead of shouting or hitting, control your anger and respond in a calm and respectful way. Calmer but firmer tone and lower voice, yet not giving into their repeated demand, is much more effective as a discipline tool compare to nagging.
- Understandable that you have a lot on your plate, such as work, managing and keeping the home in order, managing meals and other outside responsibilities, kids sports or extracurricular activities, family obligations and so on. It is easy to get lost in all these 'have to do' activities. Parenting shouldn't be just one more task to deal with. Reconnecting with your parenting goals and aspirations periodically will help take the stress out of it and add fun into it. Spend some time daily (10 minutes will do as well!) to just listen and enjoy your child (without correcting them or giving them suggestion to improve!).
- Let your love for them be the driving force. Shift your internal conversations from 'have to' to 'want to'. As you do enormous things for your child each day, think how you are supporting their ambitions. How you are helping them become independent and strong. How you are nurturing qualities like compassion and deep listening by extending yourself.
- Give promises and keep them. As your children grow they need much more than your words to trust and rely on you. Keeping your promises, letting them know if you need to change the plan, taking their opinion in appropriate matter will go a long way.
- Seek to understand and do not impose yourself on your child. Especially when they are in their teenage, as a parent you have lot of worries, you are afraid of them making mistakes and of course you want to protect them from vices. Listening to them while keeping your focus on genuinely understanding them is the only way to go, when they know you understand them and they can trust you, the street between both of you turns two way street! They will be open to your wisdom and suggestion when they are at the cross road.
- Last but not the least, 'be a role model'. Don't preach. If they see you disrespecting others, they will not respect you. If they see you hooked on your smart phone; that is their license to keep theirs in front of their eyes 24/7. If you are hooked in front of the TV till late night and haven't picked up a book in last 6 months. Advice about reading is going to fall on dumb ears. In short, be the change you want to see in your children.
- Have family nights at least once in a week, play cards, board games or go for a walk together. Talk and listen. Just be there and listen without judgement and criticism, without thinking about how to correct them. Just enjoy each other's company and see how they are changing their opinion about you. Positive parenting doesn't mean you will never have problems in your family. You will? if you are alive and growing family. Positive parenting style will open up the avenues to keep communication alive; it will open your children to your influence. Isn't it something that we all wish for!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I have pcos, I do regular gyming since last three months, I take metformin 500 mg once a day. But I am not able to see weight loss. How can I lose a minimum of 4-5 kg in a month, with regular gym and diet control. Bhavna nigam gurgaon, Bhavna09@gmail.com.
My wife age 27 years have thyroid problem slightly more TSH 4.06 range (. 4 to 4 Uiu/ml). Not having period for last two months since 14 November. Ultra sound and pregnancy test is negative. What are the possible causes of this problem. She is not ready to take regestrone or other pills to force mc.
I had 8 miscariages in a row.Every time 5.5weeks done.Iam very frustrating now and i hate my self.After 6years old marriage ihave no baby.Plz tell me can i become mom or not.Plz tell me i am middle class family,i can't afford expensive treatment.
I gained weight after pregnancy I hve to reduce 10 kg please guide n also tell whether fatoline gives gud results.
I am having hypothyroidism but it's controlled. I am having irregular periods. Every report of mine is normal including ultrasound and everything. My gynae has advised me to exercise but still it's not becoming normal. Suggest me something.
Previously i consulted about abortion of a four month old pregnancy as i m not ready for it cos recently i am nursing a nine month old baby, some Dr. recommended me to go for suction and some to consult a gynae which I found quite helpful. So I have consult some but was not helpful. They says I have to continue with it but am not ready for it. If my son have been a year older then ya I can go for it but right now its not possible. Doctors please help me. I am not in a condition to continue with it.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Hair loss and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I do sex with my girl in periods time. It is good or bad to her health? She get any problem? Due to sex in her periods time any changes of pregnancy??
Hi me and my gf had sex on 7th of september this month and we dint do intercourse but I was rubbed my pennis to her vagina. Her periods was happening in every month 23-24 but now it 26th and no symptoms of periods so now concerned about this and want to know is there any chances of getting pregnancy or what would be reason of not having periods now and also if she is pregnant then what will be the best suggestion to avoid it. Please provide your suggestion Thanks in advance.
Absolutely! a good reason we have so many mothers with "surprise" with"surprise" late life babies :) Women assume that because they are not having periods anymore they can't get pregnant. Not so, you can still be ovulating even if you've stopped having periods. So the only way to know safely is to consult your your doctor. The general rule is that women are considered menopausal when they have not had a period for a year AND they have an FSH over 30. FSH is the abbreviation for for follicle stimulating hormone. It is the hormone that tries to kick start the ovaries when they begin to shut down. A young woman may have an FSH of say 6, because her ovaries are working well and the stimulating hormone is not having to do much. Once the ovaries begin to stop producing this number will begin to climb as the hormone says to the ovaries come on, come on what are you doing? The closer she is to menopause the higher it will be. SO an FSH over 30 (ovaries are inactive) AND no periods for a year is your only safe bet to stop using contraception. Unless of course you would ENJOY having a toddler at 45!
Is it safe to go for tooth extraction under 14 week of pregnancy? It's paining very badly. Moreover solo n crocin is not working.
Married for five months. Due to my husband's nature of work we could meet only on Saturday night and sunday. Trying to conceive. How to get pregnant as soon as possible.
In India, along with a lack of sex education, there is also a lack of knowledge about hygiene of the privates amongst women even in urban areas. When a woman experiences pain in her vagina, while it could be because of various reasons and not necessarily alarming, one does get alarmed.
Let us understand the reasons.
1. Yeast infection: Dry and itchy vagina can feel painful after a while. Yeast infections are very common and usually most women experience them. They can be treated by medicines, yet it is best to get in touch with your doctor and get a prescription. Your doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal cream after a pelvic exam.
2. Vaginal dryness: This usually happens to post-menopausal women but can also happen to younger women because of certain birth control pills which are low in estrogen and dry up the moisture in one's vagina.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease: If you are having regular pains during penetration and during your periods, it could be endometriosis. During examination, the pain is usually linked to the lower abdomen where the ovaries are.
4. Vulvodynia: These are mysterious pains which come & go and can be treated with medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.