Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Megha BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am taking regestron (5mg) for the last 15 months. The dosage is 12x2 monthly to regulate heavy and prolonged bleeding.Now i get normal and regular period but is it safe to take it for such a long time?
Respected Doctor, My age is 33 yrs, and i have undergone Laproscopy in may 2014.After trying hard for 6 months i was not able to conceive n so my gynac had adviced me for ICSI. I had ungergone the treament in jan 2015, n my result was negative,my gynac have advised me to again undergo ICSI in the month of july.(in january my embroys was not grown at all i.E 3 embroys were inserted .)can u pls guide me as for the next procedure.
Hii. My marriage is planned on 9 march and my period date is 26feb. But my periods usually delay. And I want to get my period on time. Is dr any medicn thru which my periods wll come on time. Plz help me out.
Hi my wife has faced miscarriage three months back. DNC was performed. Now the doctor has prescribed ovigyn dsr tablets. She has been taking it from last twelve days. She has also grade I fatty liver. There is continously pain in her abdomen on right side. Is it safe for her to get pregnant and why is the pain there ?
I m Trupti. I had go through an ectopic pregnancy on 2feb16. What precautions/treatment should I have to take for next pregnancy? I m so depressed.
Sirs I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. I haven't ejaculated any sperms but she was feared of getting pregnant. We had sex on Jan 4 its been three months. She has periods these three months. Is there any chance for pregnancy?
The red and itchy sores in genital area, which can cause immense pain are genital sores. They usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex.
Here are some herbal tips.
Natural home remedy using flaxseeds
Eat 2 tbsp of flaxseeds every day during periods
This reduces prostaglandin levels in the body
Natural home remedy using ginger, honey, lemon and tea
Prepare black tea
Add to it ½ tsp of crushed ginger
Add 2 tsp lemon juice
Add 1 tsp honey
Drink this tea at regular intervals during the day
Natural home remedy using basil leaves
Crush a handful of basil leaves
Press the paste on a sieve to extract juice
Take 1 glass hot water
Add 2 tsp basil leave juice
Drink thrice everyday
Acupuncture treatment provides pain relief
Include in diet:
These remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing, and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can be prepared at home. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.
Consult for further queries and suggestions.
It has not been 20 weeks its just 18 weeks, please tell me how can I abort with medical pills. Please don't advice me to continue.
I have severe pain during my periods. And lower back pain also happening. So what to do. Tell me some permanent cure.
I am 30 years old . if I have herpes will I get infected with hiv virus even if I don't have sex with anybody or come in the contact with hiv virus, is it possible for a person infected with herpes to come in contact with hiv virus in air?
?????????????????????: ???????????????????? ||
Complete definition of a Healthy person. This is more precise than WHO approved definition.
It literally means:
Equilibrium in body humors, metabolic activities, body elements ( dhatu) and excretions and Happy Soul, Senses and Mind is the State of Health.
WHO approved definition is:
WHO definition of Health ( amended many times)
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
Hi, I am 26 year old and trying to conceive from last 6 months. Consulted a doctor in jan and then came to know thyroid problem but when I retest tsh value is 1. 31 on 16th march my homocystein level was also normal so doctor said taht I am good to conceive. We have tried this months. Lmp was 16th march 2015, we had intercourse on 29th march to 5 th april, every other day then I have spotting on 6th april and also for 3-4 days had back aches, severe cramps, headaches and acidity. My period was expected on 14th april. But on 15th april again I have brownish blood drop. I had pregnancy test on 11th april and it was negative. I am more worried. Am I pregnent or not? shall I vivit to doctor again. Why this brownish drops are there is it first day of my period. Please help.
Instead of getting package investigations done at labs which advertise for them, where each package will only contain a fraction of investigations you'll be actually needing, visit your doctor, get a thorough check up from them and then do the investigations they have advised!
I am 30 years old female and getting numbness in my finger tips as I lay down to rest even getting white discharge in much amount so can some one guid me in my health related problems?
I and my fiance got intimate, though we didn't had intercourse nor any such thing. He lied naked over me and penis was placed closed to vagina. I doubt any semen would have passed still I missed by period. Today was 16-17th (Met on 22nd, Oct) day since last meeting. I missed my period that was due on 28th, Oct ànd since then I tried to test whether I got pregnant due that stupidity. Today i. E. 8, Nov I did my last preg test at home and all came negative. In between I visited a doc on 4th, Nov and let him know I have missed my menses and he gave me 2 tab so that I get my menses quickly but it didn't worked either. Today at evening I found some brownish kinda liquid flowing out. A bit worried so needed your advice:) Can you help or assist me? Yeah I even thought of having those home based abort pill (medical àportion), but drop the idea as all test were negative and hymen still intact (virgin I am coz didn't had a intercourse).
It will be the second most sought after system, second to allopathy.
- After superb conquest of bacterial infection by antibiotics, in future viral infections will rule and homeopathy is best with viral infections.
- With increasing medicinal costs, for poor it will be the only option left.
- Increase in stress and psychiatric diseases and allergic diseases, it will be an ideal choice.
- In prevention of diseases, it will be used more. It will be a drug of choice in veterinary field.
- Agriculture and fertilizers will use it more. And so on.
- Pregnancy with jaundice has high risk. Hom served well.
- Threatened abortion has best treatment success rate in homoeopathy.
- PCOD has excellent results.
- Homeopathy has helped secondary infertility in high numbers.
Pediatrics and Homeopathy
- Mumps / chickenpox / measles / URI / acute tonsillitis / malnutrition / teething / diarrhea / infective hepatitis / primary complex – Homeopathy is better than Allopathy.
- Height problems.
- Autism / dyslexia / cerebral palsy – Homeopathy is the only answer.
- Delayed speech / delayed milestones
- Homeopathy helps Injuries / fractures / muscle or tendon injury / sprains / rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoporosis and stress fractures Homoeopathy is the best.
- Sciatica and cervical spondylosis & spondylitis – Homoeopathy gives wonderful results.
Wonderful results in conjunctivitis, glaucoma, recurrent stye or hordeolum, etc
Allergic rhinitis, recurrent tonsillitis, pharyngitis, epistaxis, adenoiditis, chronic discharge from ear, pain in ear, sinusitis, nasal polyp, laryngitis and many more problems.
Homoeopathy and female problems
“Homoeopathy helps with the entire gamut of women’s problems.” This includes menstrual disorders, infertility and pregnancy complaints to menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, headaches, fatigue, anxiety and depression. Homoeopathy can enhance pre-pregnancy health, improve chances of conception, reduce morning sickness, remove post-partum bruising of mother and newborn, smoother breast feeding problems and relieve postnatal depression.”
Homoeopathy can reduce labour and birth complications. Women when given homoeopathy during their 9th month experienced a shorter labour and less complications than other.
Homoeopathy gives wonderful results in migraine, cluster headache, epilepsy, brain trauma, hemiplegia, paraplegia , quadriplegia, prosopalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and many more diseases.
Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders
- Delirium ,Dementia
- Psychosis – Schizophrenia, Mania, Depression, Compulsive neurosis
- Personality disorders
- Neurosis – Anxiety, Hysteria
- Anxiety Disorders, Phobic anxiety disorders
- Agoraphobia, Social phobias, Specific phobias
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
Corporate Lifestyle: Stress, Anxiety, Health Problems like hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and many more…..Homeopathy Does Help.
Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, diabetes and adrenal problems.