Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha BhagatYour feedback matters!
Hii I m two months pregnant and my height is 5.4" and my recent weight is 75 kg. I want to know that this weight is ok or it may increased more in coming months. What diet I should flow with this weight? Pls reply soon.
Dear sir/madam My wife is 25 year old, two month back we have taken mifty kit to avoid pregnancy. It worked OK. Then after one month she had her period. Now she missed her period and we tested and found she is pregnant and we are not ready for baby. Can we take mifty kit again without having risk for future pregnancy. Thanking you.
My period date was 3 but till now it's not happen. I have tested but it is negative. What should I do?
I am suffering from severe back pain due to the laparoscopy done to me to clear the cyst formed on the right ovary. This is my old health issue now a days I am also suffering with heart palpitations and breathing problem. I have done checkups both chest X Ray and ECG reports were found with no abnormalities. My doctor suggested me with multivitamins Minerals capsules I am using right now. I want to know what tests to undergo for the back pain and reasons for palpitations and difficulty in breathing.
Helo doctor, My fiance got some problem with her masturbation, she more often never get a period on time normal than usual delays up to 10 days delays , is this problem will reduce the possibilities of to get pregnant? Whats the reason for it and what are the remedies are available to avoid this kinda period delays and stay healthier for herself.
I m 25 years old I m a female obesity is my problem I have pcod so I have irregular periods my wait should be 53 but now im 93 so im fearing lot about my obesity I going get married how can I reduce my weight I was working so for exce. What should I do?
Chronic nightmares are caused by a lot of internal as well as external factors. It can cause sleep disorders and can affect your overall health. Some of the key reasons that contribute to chronic nightmares are mentioned below:
- Stress and anxiety: Anxiety can come in many forms. It can happen due to simplest of reasons such as moving to a new place to joining a new job, suffering from trauma to losing a close one in the family, etc. Stress as a result of these can lead to bad dreams and chronic nightmares.
- Media: Suspense shows or scary movies are also known to cause nightmares. Recalling visual imagery from a recently watched horror movie during sleep can appear in the dream without any intervention. The brain can create a sequence and produce imagery based on one’s recent thinking process.
- Depression: A Finnish Study showed that more than 28 percent who suffers from depression get nightmares at night. A negative mindset coupled with poor self-confidence can lead to chronic nightmares resulting in sleep disturbances.
- Traumatic experience: Any recent experience of surviving a natural disaster, violence in the relationship, major vehicle accident, are frequently linked with nightmares. More than 50 percent of the people with PTSD suffer from nightmares reveals the National Center for PTSD, USA.
- Drugs and Medications: People coming out from recent medication such as barbiturates, narcotics and antidepressants often suffer from hyperactive neurotransmitter leading to nightmares. Withdrawal from alcohol and recreational drugs are also known to be responsible for chronic nightmares.
- Snacking Before Bedtime: Often eating before sleeping triggers the metabolism and signals are sent to the brain to be more active than usual. Junk foods and spicy meals should be especially avoided to refrain from chronic nightmares.
- Inability to Relax: Inability to relax gradually builds up a basic level of underlying arousal process which later contributes more in further reaction towards stress.
- Conflicting Material: Any conflicting material which we are not aware of might lay embedded in our subconscious mind, which might contribute to repeated nightmares.
So basic idea is to learn some relaxation technique and practice those. If the condition persists then it will call for a detailed assessment and may be some medication besides Psychological measures.
How to get rid of nightmares?
- Treat the underlying symptoms: It is important to identify the cause of the nightmares. Often stress, PTSD, anxiety and depression can cause nightmares. Once the cause is identified, medical help or self-help techniques can be employed to overcome it.
- Exercise: Exercise tires the body and relaxes the brain. From dancing to rock climbing, running to rowing, hitting a gym to brisk walking, one form of exercise should be daily practised to make sure you get sound sleep during the night.
- Talk to your doctor: If you are undergoing any medication that involves withdrawal, anxiety, narcotics, you should immediately consult a doctor about the effects of medicine. A doctor can either reduce the dosage of medicine or change the medicine altogether to address the problem
- Stress Reduction: Stress can be reduced by practising yoga and meditation. You can also take a hot shower before going to sleep to calm yourself down. A relaxed mind goes a long way in ensuring sound sleep during the night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
My wife is 48 years old. She is HCV positive. 6 yr. Before we come to know. 3 years before we take inj. Treatment 6 month. Now she is ok. Today she done her LFT test that is absolutely normal. Is it necessary to do hcv viral load test or not. Pls suggest me.
Is it right to tie cloth tightly on stomach after delivery to keep tummy trim it is just a myth, or is there any other solution to keep stomach flat after delivery.
In the warmer, longer, laziest days of summer, the living may to be easy but your life probably feels less chaotic.
Give Your Diet a Berry Boost
If you do one thing this summer to improve your diet, have a cup of mixed fresh berries -- blackberries, blueberries, or strawberries -- every day. They'll help you load up on antioxidants, which may help prevent damage to tissues and reduce the risks of age-related illnesses. Blueberries and blackberries are especially antioxidant-rich.
A big bonus: Berries are also tops in fiber, which helps keep cholesterol low and may even help prevent some cancers.
You know you need to, now it's time to start: floss every single day. Do it at the beach (in a secluded spot), while reading on your patio, or when watching TV -- and the task will breeze by.
Flossing reduces oral bacteria, which improves overall body health, and if oral bacteria is low, your body has more resources to fight bacteria elsewhere. Floss daily and you're doing better than at least 85% of people.
Get Outside to Exercise
Pick one outdoor activity -- going on a hike, taking a nature walk, playing games such as tag with your kids, cycling, roller blading, or swimming -- to shed that cooped-up feeling of gym workouts.
And remember, the family that plays together not only gets fit together -- it's also a great way to create bonding time.
Be Good to Your Eyes
To protect your vision at work and at play, wear protective eyewear. When outdoors, wear sunglasses that block at least 99% of ultraviolet A and B rays. Sunglasses can help prevent cataractscataracts, as well as wrinkles around the eyes.
And when playing sports or doing tasks such as mowing the lawn, wear protective eyewear.
mprove your heart health: take advantage of summer's slower schedule by using your vacation time to unwind.
Vacations have multiple benefits: They can help lower your blood pressure, heart rate, and stress hormones such as cortisol, which contributes to a widening waist and an increased risk of heart disease.
I am 17 year, I had foreplay with my partner on second day of my period end day, he ejaculated his sperm on my vagina by mistake I have doubt about this, cause my period is 10 days late, it had to be on 10 march but till now 19 march no menses please help me out.
I am 31 years now. Due to some financial problem we want to delay our family planing. Is it ok, if I conceive after one year?
Doctor I have pcos. My doctor suggested to eat chappati and walking now my period are irregular by 10 days. Because of this eating profile I am getting bled in my motion now. What I have to do?
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5.Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues,call your dentist.