Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj HembramYour feedback matters!
I have strain in my right thumb of my hand. After a long treatment it has still not recovered. X ray shows slight gap at joint. It pains me a lot. Please help.
Hello my question is. I feel tired on my wake-up everyday sometimes very worse deep breathing after 10 min walk and stretching it become ok not completely .I do workout on evening after that I fell tired till morning and muscle pain on my chest and back .how to get rid of this morning tiredness.
I'm 21 years old. I use to spend much more time on laptop or on my smart phone. Due to this I was facing headache due to this I was unable to concentrate on the things, I use to feel that someone are holding my head strongly. I had already use some medicines and speticals but they don't show much effect. How can I get ride of this problem.
How to prevent back pain but I used to drive minimum 50 kms in a day. Further I have severe cold every day morning. Once in my child hood there is rhinitis. After that I did not check further. Pls suggest.
I have several back pain coming continues daily daily so pls help me doctors I want to overview the pain of the bloody hell.
I am 30 yes old boy my question is during fast running I have so many pain in my leg above ankles. Kindly advise me.
My wife 68 yrs age, had a fall about five weeks back on her left hip. Xray and MRI are clear. However pain persists in the lower back. What could be the reasons and remedies?
How well is indian spinal injuries centre? All doctors advice me surgery for disc bulge and spinal canal stenosis.
I am suffering from joint pain every day from last 1 year. My both legs always pain daily. My family Dr. told me that I have arthritis. Due to that my full body joint and muscle stiff. Pls advice me medicine.
Osteoarthritis is a condition that causes cartilages in the joints of a human body to wear away. The joints in your body are made of bones and the ends of each bone have cartilages to prevent friction between them. Certain factors like age, nutrition or health threats can cause the cartilages to break down into bits and pieces. As a result, bones come into direct contact with one another causing the joints to swell or to turn tender.
Take a look at the following factors that can cause osteoarthritis
- Stress on specific joints due to certain postures: The triggering cause behind acute joint pain could be the way you sit for long hours in a day. A sportsperson might face joint pains due to his or her occupation. Similarly, any person required to sit or stand for a long stretch of time due to his/her jobs can suffer from osteoarthritis as well.
- There might be a deformity in any of your joints: A person born with joint deformities might suffer from arthritic problems later in life. Severe accidents can lead to deformities too.
- You may have suffered injuries that resulted in the condition: Joint pains needn’t always require an impactful injury. Mild or heavy injuries can lead to arthritis all the same. Defects in the joint cartilage could be passed on through genes.
- Age could also be a contributing factor: If a person is aging, his or her chances of developing osteoarthritis increase manifold. Age can make your bones and cartilages go weak. As you grow older, the capacity of your bones to absorb nutrition also decreases.
Prevalent symptoms that help you identify osteoarthritis
- A grinding sensation in the joints: A person suffering from osteoarthritis will experience continual bouts of grinding pain in the joints. This may keep him or her from walking, sitting, working or even resting. The grinding sensation is indeed disabling.
- You tend to face stiffness in the bones: Patients with this kind of arthritis have been reported with lacking flexibility in their joints. If they are sitting for too long, or have been inactive for some time or might have just woken up from sleep, they are likely to experience stiffness in their bones. Joints even turn sore in such situations.
- Extra bits of bones could create trouble: Extra bits of bones that develop at a later age are also referred to as bone spurs. They stick around the sore area and make movement a real challenge.
Modes of treatment
If osteoarthritis is detected at an early age, it can be fought against using medications. However, when the disease is really discomforting, treatment procedures like acupuncture or regimented exercising can help a patient. Yoga also does wonders to remedy joint pain. Surgical procedures are also available but they should be fallen back upon as a lender of the last resort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.