Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Ranchi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ghanshyam SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi, My father is suffering with chronic kidney disease stage-5. Currently he is running on dialysis. He is having bp and diabetes from last 16 yrs. Some doctors suggested kidney transplantation and some not to have. From last 5 months he is running on dialysis. We took decision of running dialysis itself. Is it correct or else we have done any mistake? With the dialysis can he survive well? Thanks for responding in advance.
I have urinated many times per day. I feel thirsty and I lost my weight 5 kgs with in 20 days. I have faced these problems past 20 days. I have done sugar tests. Fbs,pbs and urine sugar levels are normal. Every day I have checked sugar levels with glucometer. Every day it is showing normal ranges (70-80) between only. Why I have faced these problems. My age is 33 yrs. Which doctor I have contact. please give a reply about my problem.
I have problem of stone in kidney due to this I have great pain in my penis when I do masturbation is this for my stone or another reason of this pain please tell me the reason of this pain please provide me information regarding that.
I am a diabetic patient and I have also a 16mm kidney stone. What are the reasons of kidney stone. Please tell me?
Dear doc from two days I feel something weird feeling in my testicles. It is not pain or itching its feel like in pennis or testicle. I have uti problem.
My son is 14 years his height is short ldid tasting all but report is normal he is in hostel he plays basket boll and swimming. When he is new born he has problem of nimonia and one kidney is absent but now he is allright.
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.
I am 50 years old my creatinine level 9 and doctor telling I had cancer one urine bladder closed that is right one and left is coming doctor wear stent for that but its right side the stent not going its blocked its seems how will my problem wil solve please give suggestion and rply which type of treatment must start.
Hello doctor, I am karshanan chaudhari. There is 7 mm stone in left ureter and as per Dr. S prescription I am taking potrate Mb6 syrup since 2 month and if I mis a dos once then pain will start. My exam is on 4th February. So my question is -Is it advisable to take potrate MB6 for further 2 month?
My gall bladder was removed in 2010. Now a stone 3.2mm has entered the bile duct and I had to go for ercp. Why the stone did't pass to stomach. When the gall bladder has been removed, from where this stone have come up. Can it happen again. What is the treatment that stone does not come again.
I have done masturbation and now I am suffering from health issues such as. Over urination .now I have stopped it .is there any medication?
I am 46 yrs old uterus taken out 3 yrs ago due to multiple fibroids. Face a burning sensation, infection and sensation of frequent urination leakage cannot control very embarrassing. Kindly advise asap.
I am having urine problem and white discharge problem from last four years so it means that I am having diabetes.
I am 45 years male, I have staghorn shape kidney stone of size @ 15 to 20mm in my RHS kidney which is silent and I have no pain. What remedies/treatment is advised?
Monitor BP and cholesterol
Donot overuse over the counter pain killer.
Monitor blood sugar.
Get annual health check.
You if any one suffering from ckd/hypertension/DM in family ,then most likely to suffer from CKD.
Do not smoke.
Follow a healthy diet
Get tested for CKD if under risk