Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ranchi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AlokYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis please suggest me the medication and related life style modifications.
I have got my right ankle fractured. I think there is problem in my ligament. How many days will it take to heal? What are the foods I should eat /?
Dear sir, I am 36 yr. Old and my both knees makes a clink or chat. chat sounds when I sit or bent it .what is that is this any kind of danger or symptoms for bone related.
I have back pain and also left leg weak ness. Numbness is there. Can you please tell me the solution for that.
I am having pain in my left leg knee for the last two months. It increases as with the distance I cover more.
Dear sir I am 30 year old male. I am suffering from back pain in lower side in left side. Please prescribed medicine.
Sir my mom which is 50 year old. She suffer from knee joint problem. Some orthospecialist says she's joint start rubbing due to that she can't able to fold or sit smoothly. What treatment should prefer I think nothing treatment. Thats not possible.
I feel pain in my legs as if my legs r fried in hot oik, pinning pain. My age 31 weight 82.Please suggest.
I am 21 year old male and have knee pain for last two weeks. I have used flamar cream for 10 to11 days but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I am male 37 I can not use shampoo using bare hands coz then I feel burning in my hands and my hands get rough n skin feels cracked n peeling also sometimes happens. Tried using surgical gloves but that also did not suit my skin. So now I shampoo using polythene bag. Is it safe for hairs health or you suggest otherwise.
I em having pain in my lower back from last 1 year I need help plzz some1 help me its really killing me off.
Mera foot ka operation huaa tha uske bad rud nikala phir 6 month tak dard nahi huaa ab dard hota hai kyu ?
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.