Doctor in yaoshoda sanjay kumar clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for yaoshoda sanjay kumar clinicYour feedback matters!
Penis Enlargement - Improve Both Your Sexual Performance and Penis Size
If you are anything like the majority of other men out there, then you probably want to be the best that you can possibly be in this life. Having said that, you probably hope for a better life, in general. And, if ever you don't get to reach your goals, hoping that things will get better in itself probably keeps you alive.
One particular area that a lot of men try to work on is sex. Certain sexual issues tend to frustrate and hurt a man's sexual life, including a small penis. Conversely, a big penis makes men feel more like a man. Plus, it can help men satisfy their sexual partners in bed more.
Aside from having a small penis, other sexual issues that men face include erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Despite the popularity of these two issues, though, a lot of men blame their penis size for their problems most of the time.
The truth is, both sexes generally see a small penis as inferior and weaker compared to a big penis. This is why several men find that not having a big penis plays a big role in why their self-esteem is so low in bed.
How big of a role does penis size actually play in bed, though? Naturally, it plays a pretty big part. Every woman knows how important it is to have a big penis in order to get orgasms in the end. This is why penis enlargement is largely talked about nowadays.
Within the past few years, a lot of merchants have opened shops to sell different penis enlargement products with promises to solve the big problem related to penis size. Since there are various penis enlargement products sold online nowadays and due to the anonymity of the World Wide Web, many men have been swindled by scammers that sell useless or low quality products, which could endanger men's health.
This doesn't necessarily mean that every penis enlargement method out there is useless at increasing penis size, though. In fact, there are several methods that can truly guarantee positive results. A lot of men have proven that penile exercises and herbal pill, for instance, are incredibly safe, fast and effective at improving a man's penis size. Using both at the same time can therefore give you the massive size that you have always wanted.
Since so many spam advertisements for penile exercises and herbal pills exist, though, penis enlargement has a bad reputation in some circles. Generally speaking, if a merchant insists that their products can increase your penis size by five inches in less than a week, you can be sure it's a scam. Penis enlargement will not happen that quickly, no matter which methods you resort to. Most of the time, it will take several months before you see any significant gains. However, once you see those gains, you can expect to enjoy several other benefits alongside them.
Some of these benefits include increased sexual stamina, more intense orgasms, stronger and harder erections, better urinary flow, a higher sex drive and increased blood circulation in the penis.
The majority of men also say that their self-esteem increases the bigger their penises gets. This, in turn, also makes them better lovers in the long run. This really isn't surprising because they no longer have to think about how small their penis looks anymore.
Although a lot of men have already proven that penis pills and penile exercises are able to increase a man's penis size, please keep in mind that not every product out there is safe, though. In fact, some products may do more harm to your penis than good - remember that.
The most important investigation gor a male partner is semen analysis. This should be done after 2-3 days of abstinence & should be given at the ivf centre. It is very important that semen should be tested from a standard lab because reports can vary if not done from a standard lab.
If semen analysis is ok then no more investigations are needed but if semen shows low count or motility then furthet tests are required. Examination of male partner is mandatory. Second step is hormonal tests.
In cases of borderline semen count & motility intrauterine insemination or iui can be done. This involves sperm washing & preparation and injecting semen into uterus around time of egg release.
In case of gross problem in semen count & motility in- vitro- fertilisation or ivf along with icsi may be required.
WHAT IS PEP
Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is a systemic treatment in which we can save life of a patient and help him to prevent from being HIV positive. Any possible exposure which will lead to HIV infection including sexual
intercourse with sex worker and during that condom gets burst or having intimate massage at massage parlor; the person is exposed to direct contact that can lead to the possible exposure to HIV. And, any health worker who gets exposed to any instrument prick like needle, cannula or any other sharp instrument during any surgical or dental procedures or in case of drug abuse patients the exposure to needle pricks or children playing in playground exposed to any mucus membrane wound exposure or during any bus, train accident, the chances of contamination can take place. This is possible in case of sexual assault also.In all these cases, we can put patient on PEP therapy which is a system of medicines in which we use minimum 4 anti-viral drugs for the treatment of HIV upto 28-30 days within 72 hours of possible exposure.
By using these drugs we can prevent transmission of HIV up to 98%. So you are recommended to start PEP treatment as early as possible in order to save yourself from getting HIV.HIV is a very dangerous disease. It leads to possible collapse of the body’s immune system in which CD3,D4 and CD8 cells are reduced and viral load of HIV is increased in the blood system by which the system gets collapsed and patient is not able to sustain his/her life for longer period of time and it becomes difficult to survive.
Exercise has a considerable number of benefits to offer people who have diabetes. As a result of doing exercise on a regular basis, the blood sugar level stays in check. Managing diabetes without indulging in any physical activity is near to no good as exercise is the backbone of diabetes treatment. Here are the ten exercises that prove to be great for people with diabetes.
- Walking: Walking is considered to be one of the best exercises for treating diabetes and the most prescribed physical activity for people with Type 2 diabetes. A daily brisk walking of at least 30 minutes can be the easiest way of increasing one’s physical activity level.
- Running/jogging: By jogging or running daily, people can control their blood pressure and ensure good heart condition. It proves to be extremely beneficial for diabetes people who often develop risks of heart attacks or high blood pressure.
- Weight training: As regular weight training helps in building the muscle mass, opting for this becomes necessary for people with Type 2 diabetes. Because losing muscle mass means difficulty in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi helps in relaxing the body and mind as well as ensures trouble-free body movements. Tai Chi plays a crucial role in reducing stress and nerve damage, which is a common complication in diabetes.
- Swimming: Swimming helps in relaxing and stretching the muscles, without exerting any pressure on the joints, which is why it is a great exercise for diabetic people. Often diabetic people lose sensation in their feet, which makes swimming the best option for them.
- Yoga: Helping in lowering the body fat, improving the nerve function, and fighting the insulin resistance, yoga can benefit people suffering from diabetes in a lot of ways. By controlling the stress, it indirectly helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Stationary bicycling: A form of aerobic exercise, stationary bicycling ensures a strong heart and well-functioning lungs. Burning lots of calories, it improves the blood flow to the legs, which is important for diabetic people.
- Water aerobics: Water aerobics, too, has a lot of benefits to offer to the diabetic people in terms of regaining the right body balance and strengthening the muscles.
- Playing: For those who enjoy playing tennis or basketball, treating diabetes with exercise can be an easy job. All one has to do is play rigorously on a daily basis, and the body will stay fit and the blood sugar levels well controlled.
- Dancing: Dancing can be a great way of doing exercise for the diabetic people as it helps in improving the flexibility of the body, reducing stress and lowering the blood sugar levels.
By including exercise as a regular part of their daily life, people with diabetes can not only experience positive effects on their diabetic condition but can also achieve an overall good health with desired fitness.
Male hypogonadism, also known as testosterone deficiency, is a failure of the testes to produce the male sex hormone testosterone, sperm, or both.Testosterone play an important role in sperm production.This condition can be due to a testicular disorder or the result of a disease process involving the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
This is of two types including:
Primary type of hypogonadism is also known as primary testicular failure, which originates from a problem in the testicles.
Secondary type of hypogonadism indicates a problem in the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland through which parts of the brain that signal the testicles to produce testosterone
Either type of hypogonadism may be caused by an inherited (congenital) trait or something that happens later in life (acquired), such as an injury or an infection. At times, primary and secondary hypogonadism can occur together.
Common causes of primary hypogonadism include:
- Klinefelter syndrome
- Undescended testicles
- Mumps orchitis
- Injury to the testicles
- Cancer treatment
Causes of secondary hypogonadism:
- Kallmann syndrome
- Pituitary disorders
- Inflammatory disease
- Concurrent illness
How Is Hypogonadism Diagnosed?
Your doctor will conduct a physical exam to confirm that your sexual development is at the proper level for your age. They may examine your muscle mass, body hair and your sexual organs.
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the most commonly administered as a topical gel, transdermal patch or by injection and is the recommended treatment for male hypogonadism.
You can get testosterone replacement therapy by:
Injections of a gonadotropin releasing hormone may trigger puberty or increase your sperm production.
Patients can also improve testosterone levels with lifestyle changes, including:
In adult males, hypogonadism may alter certain masculine physical characteristics and impair normal reproductive function.