Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for RPOC HospitalYour feedback matters!
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
My friend is diagnosed to a bad habit of masturbating. Her day is not completed until she do it thrice What could be done?
Sleep disorders are often associated with substance abuse. The problems in sleep arise as a result of direct effects of a particular substance. Substance induced sleep disorders can be caused by many drugs, regardless of whether or not the substance is medically prescribed, legal or socially acceptable. It can also be caused due to alcohol abuse.
If you experience problems in sleep on not having resorted to any substance or even if you are trying to quit, it is called ‘withdrawal’. The severity of the sleep disorder depends on the type of substance used, and not much on whether or not the drug is illegal. A number of prescription as well as non-prescription drugs are capable of causing sleep disorders. However, the severity of the sleep disorders tends to vary among individuals.
Problems in sleep that can be caused due to prescription drugs such as:
- Hormonal drugs e.g. oral contraceptives
- Drugs for high blood pressure e.g. beta blockers
- Inhalable respiratory drugs
- Steroids, such as prednisone
- Medications for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Diet pills
- Seizure medications
- Some antidepressants
Non-prescription drugs that can cause problems in sleep:
- Medications along with caffeine: These may include many cold and cough medications.
- Illegal drugs such as cocaine, amphetamines as well as methamphetamines.
- Nicotine is capable of disrupting sleep and reducing the total sleep time.
Alcohol is often regarded to be a calming drug or a sedative. While alcohol is capable of inducing sleep, the quality of sleep tends to be fragmented during the second half of the sleeping period. Consumption of alcohol usually tends to increase the number of times you wake during the latter part of the sleep. This is because the relaxing effect of alcohol wears off eventually. Alcohol tends to keep you in the lighter sleep stages more and thus, is at fault of not inducing the much required deep sleep.
If you consume alcohol just before you go to bed, the sleep inducing capacity might decrease as the effects that are disruptive continue to increase. The alcohol induced sleep disorders may lead to sleepiness and fatigue during the daytime. With age, these problems tend to grow in severity. Consumption of alcohol before bedtime, among the elderly, might lead to unsteadiness while walking with a higher risk of injuries and falls.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with your doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery
Lupus is an inflammatory disease that is chronic in nature. It occurs when your tissues and organs are attacked by your body's own immunity system. The inflammation that this disease causes can affect the other parts of your body as well, like the joints, kidneys, skin, brain etc. It is often difficult to diagnose because it lacks distinct symptoms. However, one of the most identifiable symptoms of lupus is a ring-shaped rash on the face.
Lupus can be caused by a number of factors like:
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Susceptibility towards infections
- Certain anti-seizure, blood pressure and antibiotic medicines
The symptoms are neither distinct nor regular. However, some common symptoms could be-
- Fatigue and fever
- Pain in the joints, stiffness and swelling
- Ring-shaped facial rash
- Skin lesions on exposure to the sun
- Chest pain and shortness of breath
What else can lupus lead to?
Several complications may arise if lupus is left untreated. Some of them are-
- Kidney damage and failure
- Hallucination, seizures, strokes and several other problems associated with the brain and the central nervous system
- Anemia, blood clotting, vasculitis etc.
- Increased susceptibility to pneumonia
- Increased risk of heart attacks and other cardiovascular diseases
Lupus is a significantly dangerous disease and medical help should be immediately sought if you think that you have symptoms associated with it. Treatment depends on the signs and symptoms of individual patients.
Hello my friend is complaining that he is bored of masturbating in same way and said he searched for sex toy online but he is not getting so can you please help him where he can buy sex toy in Karnataka.
What medicine should I take as My kidney has started to attack due to diabetes. diabetic also in control. Please suggest me.
Sir mere gale me kbhi kbhi pain ho jata h doc dikhaya gale nhi nd khicav bhari bhari feel hota h gala sara din gale par dyan rhta h.nd mera thoda weight bhi bd gya 2/3 saal me or ye gala bhari 2/3 saal se h. So I request koi tablet or bimari bta dijiye.
Hello Doctor I ma 9 weeks pregnant I have constipation I can not empty my stomach please suggest some tables or any syrup safe during pregnancy.
Hi sir/madam How much does it costs for circumcision operation and how many days should I take rest, is it normal or embarrassed to meet a doctor about this, I'm so shy, please help me Thank you.
I hv pcod and the egg size is not increase it become 11 Dr. says that it happened because of hormone imbalance in that situation what can I do.
On the behalf of my female friend she is 25 and had sex for the first time with protection but she is having burning sensation and irritation and stomach cramp too. Suggest some tips as well as if medication required.
My sugar level is 164 after 1 hr glucose. I am 8 month pregnant. Is it normal. Should I quit eating fruit. Should I totally stop eating sugar.
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
Increasing the effectiveness:
In order to increase the effectiveness of the treatment you should cut down on the trans-fat. This will not only help you get in better shape but also will help your boom, boom to go zoom zoom.
Hi Doctor my problem is in night frequent urination problem what are the reason for it it disturbs my sleep and tell some treatment for cure it any tablet or home remedies pls I am very much worried. Thank you.
I'm 28 years male, from the last 6 months my gums are bleeding and also my teeth are getting damaged due reflux of stomach acid. Previously (2007) I was diagnosed with esophageal ulcer. Recently when I visited gastroenlogist and endoscopy he said no problem every thing is clear. So how and why my gums are bleeding? And I am taking vitamin c tablets also.
I am 24 years. I masturbate from 13 years old. Now I ejaculate 1 minute. Is this become problem after marriage? Now I have a doubt, am I satisfy my wife? Due to this doubt I am taking steps away from marriage. Please rectify my doubts and tell me what's are best methods to solve this problem?
It is common knowledge that fruits as well as vegetables provide you with a natural combination of large number of nutrients, which help in the overall nourishment of your body. However, there are differences that are quite noticeable. Both the categories can be further divided into subcategories:
- Fruits consist of
- Fruits such as apple, mango
- Nuts such as almonds and peanuts
- Legumes such as garbanzo beans
- Vegetables consist of
- Leaves such as lettuce and cabbage
- Stems such as asparagus and celery
- Buds such as broccoli
- Roots such as carrot, radish
Even though fruits as well as vegetables contain some similar nutrients, the number of micronutrients (chemical substances which are needed for the overall development and growth of the body) are generally higher in vegetables than fruits. On the other hand, fruits tend to have more macronutrients (types of foods required ion adequate amounts in one’s diet) as compared to vegetables.
Micronutrients are a class of nutrients that include vitamins, minerals and some phytonutrients that are mandatory for proper health. The right concentration of micronutrients plays a major role in supporting the healthy functioning of the organs. Leafy vegetables have an abundance of micronutrients such as the various vitamins as well as iron, calcium and magnesium; they play a major role in the proper functioning of the nervous system, bones, eyes, teeth, skin, muscles, blood cells, nails as well as the immune system. Root vegetables, along with being powerhouses of minerals and vitamins like the leafy vegetables, also additionally supply carbohydrates, especially complex-carbohydrates (carbohydrates which gradually supply constant energy to the body).
The main difference between vegetable and fruits is that fruits contain substantially higher amounts of macronutrients than vegetables. These are the energy giving and caloric components of foods. These include proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Apples, bananas, oranges and other common fruits have higher concentrations of simple carbohydrates or sugars, like fructose. Vegetables tend to have lesser levels of fructose.
Fruits vs. Vegetables
Giving preference to vegetables over other foods would help in increasing the intake of nutrients that aid good health. At the same time, it helps in reducing intake of foods with high calories. On the other hand, fruits have low levels of fat and high level of fiber and water. This is required by the body for maintaining its digestive health. Fruits also have low sodium-content and high levels of natural sugars. This makes them an adequate substitute for processed foods that contain empty calories. Fruits contain calories that are densely packed with nutrients that supply vitamins and minerals along with energy.
All in all a balanced mix of both of them is highly recommended as one cannot substitute the requirement another fulfills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.