Doctor in R K Poly Clinic And Diagnostic Centre
Treatment of Arthritis
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Treatment of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystroph
Treatment of Rheumatic Arthritis
Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis
Treatment of Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Giant Cell
Treatment of Myotonia Congenita
Treatment of Paget'S Disease of Bone
Treatment of CAPS Syndrome
Treatment of Spheroid Body Myopathy
Treatment of Potassium-aggravated Myotonias
Treatment of Paramyotonia Congenita
Treatment of Scapuloperoneal Myopathy
Treatment of Primary Angiitis
Submit a review for R K Poly Clinic And Diagnostic CentreYour feedback matters!
Mary Jasinta Dungdung
Giving good advice n treatment.....
Fibroadenomas are benign non carcinogenic tumors that occur in the breasts of women. Although the condition may affect females of any age; spanning from pubescent girls to middle aged ladies, yet it is most commonly diagnosed in young women below 30 years of age. Fibroadenomas can be described as a stiff, smooth, supple marble under the skin of your breasts, which move when touched. These tumors which occur in varied sizes, may shrink or expand with time. Diagnosing through biopsies and treatment by surgeries are commonly employed for such a condition.
Types of Fibroadenomas
Fibroadenomas are of two types: simple fibroadenomas and complex fibroadenomas. The simple tumors are usually harmless and almost look the same under the lens of a microscope. On the other hand, the complex tumors are comprised of macro cysts (large fluid-filled sacs) and calcifications (deposits of calcium) which can slightly increase the chance of breast cancer.
What is the primary cause of Fibroadenomas?
Doctors aren't able to pinpoint the chief cause of fibroadenomas, but they have reasons to believe that the condition may pertain to the reproductive hormones. The condition may occur during pregnancy or during the use of hormone therapy, owing to which, the tumors may increase in size. The tumors are usually seen to shrink postmenopause, when the hormone levels start to dwindle.
Fibroadenomas are apparent and you may be able to detect them even without a doctor. The marble like tumor within your breasts are usually:
3) Rubbery and elastic
4) Easily movable
These tumors can range from being too small to as big as 3 inches or more in diameter. These lumps, which are usually harmless may be a cause of concern if they start to grow or change. Consulting a doctor is duly advised in such cases.
Fibroadenomas, only in the rarest cases, increase the likelihood of breast cancer. A complex fibroadenoma comprising of cysts or thick tissues called calcifications may aggravate your condition. Causes of concern could be if the tumor pains, a family history of cancer or an event of a questionable biopsy report. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Complaint of pain in the knee joints is a fairly common occurrence among the people of advanced ages. Arthritis and other bone related diseases are common causes of knee pain. The onset of such troubles might set in as early as the late thirties and permeate well into one's nineties. In fact a substantial number of people face issues pertaining to osteoporosis right after fifty. This impedes the ability to perform essential tasks including walking, sitting cross-legged and other rigorous activities. Non-surgical treatments like medication and physical exercises are often the first option that most physicians avail of. However, for a more effective and lasting solution, knee replacement surgeries are gaining steam all across the globe. Joint replacement surgeries have largely been successful at soothing knee pain, curing leg injuries and restoring the potential to fulfill normal activities.
The benefits of knee replacement surgery are multiple. More number of people can reap the advantages of it.
- Moreover, the endurance of the surgical joints is fairly long. A large number of people accredit a new leash of life to these replacement surgeries.
- Not only these contribute to lessening the joint pains extensively but also enable one to resume all the normal activities without the slightest glitch. All such factors have contributed to the phenomenal success rate of the knee replacement surgeries.
However, there are certain precautions that one needs to be mindful of when volunteering for a knee replacement surgery. Although a rarity, certain complications might arise in the course of the implant. Blood clots and infections might occur as well as cardiovascular injuries. In such cases, the potential of recovering gets limited. But overall, it a very safe process with testified success rates. Another precaution one must necessarily observe is that of moderating the activities. Excess of strenuous activities or a prolonged period following the implantation results in the wearing of plastic patella. As a consequence of which, there could be a possible resurgence of pain. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My father is suffering from osteoarthritis since 2 years. He has moderate to severe pain. Pls suggest about knee injections consisting of hyaluronic acid. Should I go for it or not? Is there any age effects for using it (father's age is 65 now) Shall be highly thanks for your advice / suggestion.
I am 30 years old female. I have been suffering from knee (right) pain from couple of days. I used volini, ice pack. But nothing works. What should I do now?
My age is 65 years. I am having pain in my knees, shoulders and neck. Reduction in space between cervical is identified. Pain is under control with exercise. Climbing stairs is not comfortable. Will the combination of R73 and Calcarea Phosphorica 6X help in this condition? Any other advice in this condition.
Hello doc, l am 45 years old mother of three kids the eldest daughter is 18. I have been taking zolfresh 10 tab every day with no effect since 5 years. Has caused major family issues also. Please help. No effect of counselings n other therapies. suffering from no sleep which keeps me lethargic and effecting my family n kids. Please help.
She is patient of arthritis suffering heavy pain in back bone MRI report attached pls give me best suggestions for further treatment or it may be surgical treatment or normal treatment.
I am feeling knee joint pain .RA FACTOR -102ANA NEGATIVE. Anti -CCP NEGATIVE .HLA B27 POSITIVE .WHAT IS CAUSE .IS IT arthritis OR NOT .IF YES THEN RA TYPE OR OA TYPE .Pl note Anti -CCP is negative.
As you age, the cartilage cushioning your joints starts wearing down, causing the bones to rub against each other. This causes osteoarthritis, which is a type of degenerative disease caused. The rubbing of the bones causes inflammation of the joints. The joints of the arms and legs along with the lower back are most commonly affected by this condition.
Here are some common symptoms, which indicate that you are suffering from osteoarthritis:
1. Pain and tenderness: An aching back, knees, neck and hip with severe pain are some of the most common symptoms of osteoarthritis. The pain caused during the early stage of arthritis is classified into tenderness and pain. A sharper pain may be felt while moving the affected joint in a certain way. Tenderness is the discomfort experienced when the joint is pressed along with visible swelling in the affected area.
2. Joint stiffness: Joint stiffness is another early symptom of osteoarthritis. It refers to the wooden feeling, which makes a person feel slow and sluggish. The urge to rest or go to bed should be resisted. Warming up the joints with gentle exercise or moving around cause relief. It also helps in reducing the stiffness and you can continue your regular activities with more ease.
3. Abnormal sensations: When the cartilage wears down, the rubbing of the bones against each other may lead to some abnormal sensations. Grating of the joints is common in people with osteoarthritis. One may feel that their joints are cracking or clicking while moving.
4. Loss of flexibility: People who are in their early stages of osteoarthritis may face difficulty with moving the areas which are affected. This joint stiffness and pain may lead to a loss of flexibility or loss of range of motion. Range of motion refers to the extent up to which one can move his joints normally. In case you are not being able to bend your knee fully or as far as you would have done it normally, you might be experiencing osteoarthritis.
Loss of flexibility occurs slowly and gradually. A person may hurt his back unusually during a football game or may experience a stiff back in the morning after waking up. This gets more intense with time. In the later stages, you may experience joint pain even while resting.
In case you experience any symptoms of osteoarthritis, you must consult a doctor immediately. The doctor will provide you with a plan aimed at managing and getting a quicker relief from the pain caused due to osteoarthritis. Several over-the-counter medicines, braces for supporting affected joints and range of motion exercises are also effective ways of managing osteoarthritis. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!