Doctor in Ishan Skin Care Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Ishan Skin Care HospitalYour feedback matters!
The medical term for hair loss is alopecia. The most widely recognized type of hair loss is androgenetic alopecia. It constitutes around 95 percent of hair loss of the scalp. It is usually a permanent problem and can be traced to heredity. Another type of alopecia, alopecia areata, can however, be temporary. It may include hair loss of the scalp as well as the body. Its particular cause is unknown so far.
Hair loss is not generally brought about by a sickness, but rather is a cause of maturing, heredity, and testosterone. Hair loss commonly leads to unnecessary balding of your scalp and can be an aftereffect of heredity, certain medicines or a hidden medical condition. Anybody, be it men, women or kids, can encounter hair loss.
Hair may fall because of an infection or because of a medical issue or deficiency. The treatment fluctuates according to the needs of the patient. The following homeopathic medicines are regularly prescribed by doctors in such situations:
- Natrum muriaticum [Nat-m]: People who take this medicine face simple hair loss that occurs even if they put their hand through their hair. This is as often seen in a nursing home.
- Phosphorus and Graphites: Bare spots on the head, which are dry and flaky, require phosphorus. Dandruff occurs under such a condition where the roots of hair get dark and the hair ends up being in clusters. Moreover, the head sweats continuously. Graphites cure bare spots on the sides of the head.
- Phosphoric acid [Ph-ac]: Hair fall from syphilis, uncovered spots close to the brow and dry scales on the scalp are all cured with the help of phosphoric acid. It also cures hair fall that occurs due to continuous scratching of the scalp due to an itch.
- Psorinum, Mezereum: Where hair fall on the scalp happens from dermatitis, homeopathic medications like Psorinum and Mezereum can be excellent solutions for hair growth. Psorinum is used for eczematous skin sores on the scalp that release sticky liquid. The outcome is sticky hair, followed by hair fall. The homeopathic medicine Mezereum is also a decent choice for hair regrowth and for treating hair fall or baldness that occurs because of scalp acne.
- Bacillinum: For advancing hair growth on the scalp when the main cause for hair loss is ringworms, the homeopathic solution Bacillinum is a great medicine among other homeopathic solutions for hair regrowth.
- Lycopodium: It has shown surprising hair regrowth in instances of extreme hair fall. Lycopodium deals, most successfully with hair loss on the sides and on top of the scalp. It is amongst the best homeopathic solutions for hair fall situations where the baldness shows up rashly. For hair loss in women after labor as well, Lycopodium is the ideal homeopathic cure to take.
Last 1-2 month I loss my hair. So maybe it's a reason of I didn't use any hair oil plzz give me any suggestions.
November to december I done my chemical peel for my acne the january to february I done my second sitting of my chemical peel but now my skin get so sensitive to sun exposure I properly use uv doux sunscreen spf 50 sunscreen morning with nutragena fine fairness serum contain retinol with vitamin c.night my doctor suggest melaglow new cream but now no use any cream my skin can not response any cream then any home remedy I do not know why myskin get dark day by day. November to feb I do saw many time to visit my dermatologist but now I do not want to do chemical peel because after chemical peel my skin totally change please guide me good way.
I am suffering from a seed wart from last three months and also used corn cap, salex- L solution but still wart problem not solve please suggest me some medicines for relief.
I am a 16 year old girl. I have pimples and acne scars on my face since I was 13. I have tried various medicines but have failed constantly. Please suggest a way to remove the scars as they make me feel very low.(
Itching on whole body from 1 month. Mainly in night time. Itching also on private part of body. Khujli se sarir par chote chhota dane ho jaati he.
I have a dry skin. And black spot of pimples. please tell me solution to face brightening and also hands and legs r looking dull. please tell me solution for both?
Hair loss can happen to anyone. Men suffer from genetic baldness and women lose hair due to hormonal shifts and life events that affect hormones like pregnancy and menopause. Once gone, hair is very difficult to call back. We may try out home remedies, apply expensive oils and creams and use special hair rejuvenating shampoos. But do they really work? No, or very little.
So, for if you are one amongst the sea of humanity looking for the perfect way to grow back hair, this article is for you…
We shall be telling you sure-shot homeopathic cures for alopecia, medical term for hair loss, right here.
Homeopathy is an alternative healing system that cures ailments by minute doses of natural substances that in larger amounts would produce symptoms of that ailment.
Apart from different causes of hair loss, there is also something called patterns of hair loss that a homeopath considers before he starts the treatment.
Almost all of us have heard of male pattern baldness which occurs due to genetics and causes hair loss in patterns on the head. Apart from this Alopecia areata is a form in which hair loss occurs due to an autoimmune disorder. The body attacks hair cells here.
Hair loss is seen in spots and patches and usually occurs in people below 20. Complete baldness where the entire scalp loses hair uniformly is another pattern. And then there is the Telogen Effluvium pattern where hair enters the telogen or the maturity stage prematurely.
Female pattern baldness also exists where there is thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Homeopathy can treat all these patterns of hair fall effectively.
Before the homeopathic treatment can begin, the homeopath studies the case history of the patient. The cause of hair loss has to be determined and the site of alopecia identified. Homeopathy also pays a lot of attention to constitutional symptoms like eating habits, lifestyle, mental make-up level or thirst of the patient. These are important for the treatment to succeed.
After the case has been properly evaluated, the treatment can begin.
Homeopathic medicines for hair loss due to -
Fungal Infections and Eczema: Psorinum and Mezereum are both very helpful in treating eczematous skin lesions which cause profuse hair loss. Mercurius Solubilis is also excellent for treating eruptions on the scalp.
Dandruff: Thuja occidentalis and Kali sulphuricum.
After Childbirth and Menopause: Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis. Sepia officinalis is excellent for menopausal women.
Anaemia: Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phosphorica are all good.
Alopecia Areata: Flouricum acidum, Phosphorous, Calcarea carbonica and Vinca minor are best.
Alopecia Totalis: Silicea, Baryta carbonica, Sulphur, Lycopodium clavatum are all good.
These homeopathic medicines treat baldness due to different causes. But we suggest that you don’t use them off the shelf but consult a homeopathic doctor who will take in mind your constitutional symptoms to prescribe a medicine that’s just right for you. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!