Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ranaghat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Mr. Nirmal GhoshYour feedback matters!
My 5.5 months old baby always wants to sleep in my lap if left on bed she will not sleep for the whole day. I wanted to know will sleeping in lap harm in my baby's growth. I also want to know at this how many hours should she sleeps. And what should be her ideal weight and height.
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
- Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery.
Sir I am facing problem for last 25 days my motion is not clear and what is problem I don't know so what is reason.
How to do kegel's exercise? How many times in a day it has to be done. Does it will be helpful to overcome the problem like premature ejaculation?
Hello doctor. My age is 20 years. Can I sex with my neighbour her age is of 28 years. She is sexually not active with anyone. Can I have sex without protection .because I don't want to use condom.
I have always deep headache pain lat from 3_4 days I never consulted any doctor nd due to headache I have huge fever nd weakness nt able to walk eat.
I am 23 year. I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 25 years old. I had completed my post graduation. And I am preparing for government job while I am studying am not get more concentration and some headache is getting what should I do please suggest to me.
What happens when excess masturbation is done? And what are the neurochemicals present in testis? How to increase them?
I am suffering by allergy from 6 months. My blood group is o+. I am facing some itching issue by allergy. please tell me perfect medicine for allergy according to my blood group.
I am suffering from dry cough from the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggested what should be done.
Eating the right amount of food to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight Eating a wide variety of foods in the right proportions – this is what balanced means The range of foods in your diet should include: Plenty of fruit and vegetables Plenty of bread, rice, potatoes, pasta and other starchy foods – choosing wholegrain varieties where possible.
Coughing is one of the most common health problems. When there is a blockage or irritant in your throat or upper air passages, your brain thinks a foreign element is present and tells your body to cough to remove that element. Coughing can also be due to a viral infection, common cold, flu, and smoking or health problems such as asthma, tuberculosis, and lung cancer.
Some of the symptoms of a cough are itchy throat, chest pain, and congestion. Instead of using over-the-counter cough syrups, you can try some natural cough treatments using readily available ingredients in your kitchen.