Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ranaghat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Nirmal Ghosh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Mr. Nirmal GhoshYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My friend is 23 years old. She is suffering from PCOD . And she weights 93 kG and her height is 166 She got regular periods for past one year. but for this last April she didn't get periods and by may she took progesterone pills medroxyprogesterone for a week then she got periods June also she took 2 pills she got periods. She has hair on below chin. She is afraid of any big problem will come to her. She wants to get pregnant .Whether she will get pregnant or not . To get pregnant what she has to do? She took US of whole abdomen it reveals OVARIES: Right ovary measured: 3.3/3.3/3.0 cm Vol: 17 cc Left Ovary Measured :3.2/2.3/2.2 cm Vol: 9 cc Bilateral Ovaries are enlarged in size with multiple peripherally arranged tiny cysts and central echogenic stroma s/o polycystic ovaries What does it mean She need to get pregnant. Within a year she will get married . What should she do to be normal . Any problem with this size what else she has to do . And she doesn't have Thyroid. Please Kindly Chief Experienced doctors kindly see to it and give proper solution for her. Please urgent reply is expected please doctors its emergency.
My HB is 16.3 given range of 17 as highest. I eat Beet Root daily in my salads. Is there any danger of reaching above 17? Can beet root be harmful If I continue? What will happen if it goes above maximum range?
Doctor Mujhe body pe control nhi h and Mujhe apni body pe control karna h Mjhe night fall ki problem bahut jayda hot I h mai jiski wajah se meri body physically bekar ho ja rhi h aur mere bones bhi weak ho rhe h doctor Mujhe bataiye ki Hm Kya kare Jishse hme problem na ho second problem ye h ki mere right nipple me knot (gaanth) pad gyi hai .
Q: I have fluttering in my heart side and skipped my heart beat I have tension about the matter and I consult the doctor Ecg some time my heart beat skipped in the ecg and sometime normal holter monitoring also normal I have no pain in the same side and no problem running and lifting and I have also palpitation and belching sometime my blood pressure high and sometime normal something tingling and travelling in my head and sometime feeling tiredness sometime heaviness in head eating after oily food pratha and belching and sometime feeling my heart beat too hard and I feel my body shaking and TSH 12.80 pul T3, T4 normal please let us help me with a few details Thanks.
My penis hurts while masturbating and I feel my nerve on left side is swollen up. When I do not masturbate for a week it does not pain. I do not feel this pain while having sex. Can I know the reason and is it dangerous?
You should consider undertaking a cochlear implant in case you are experiencing hearing loss or are turning deaf. This is a small device that gets planted in your ear through a surgical procedure. It sends impulses to your auditory nerves directly, as a result of which sound signals get carried to your brain. Cochlear implants may not make you hear normally again, but help you with different sounds, and in the recognition of the different sounds around you like alarms, telephones, and door bells.
How it works?
- A cochlear implant is fit for children and adults who suffer from the sensorineural hearing loss. This condition damages the tiny hair cells in your inner ear, which is called the cochlea. Hearing becomes impaired when these get damaged.
- The device consists of two specific parts. The first part or the receiver-stimulator is placed under your skin via a surgical procedure. The other part of the device is the speech processor. It has to be worn around your neck in the form of a hearing aid.
- The external device is, however, larger in size than a usual hearing aid. The receiver gets placed under your skin, behind the ear via a small incision. It is connected to electrodes.
- This is inserted into the cochlea of your inner ear. The surgery requires a few hours to be undertaken successfully.
- The speech processor has to be placed two weeks after the surgery is undertaken. The processor can be connected to the microphone, and this can be worn around the ear.
- You can wear it on any other part of your body, based on your lifestyle and age.
Benefits of cochlear implant
The major benefits of a cochlear implant are as follows:
- You might be able to hear speech almost normally.
- You will be able to understand speech better, and will not have to depend on lip reading.
- It will be much easier and simpler for you to listen to the television and talk over the phone.
- You will be able to listen to music better.
- You may also be able to pick up various sounds around you that include soft, medium, and loud sounds.
- You will be able to control your own voice better. This makes other people understand you better.
If you are suffering from severe hearing loss, a cochlear implant may be able to change your life for the better. However, the results are not the same for all, and vary among people. It is possible for some people to benefit more from such an implant than others.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!