Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in rajpura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old guy. Suffering from intense leg pain from past 3 days. Have taken pain killer. What to do now? Please help me.
Hai sir, am sunny am 24 years old I have my hair problem it is very damaged so what can I do to regrowth my hair so please help me? Thank you.
Severe pain in both the heal since from 3-4 yrs, pain is severe more after long standing and walking and in morning time after waking up.
Hello, I am getting hair fall so much and also my hairs are turning black to white please suggest me something to hair fall get over and my hairs become strong and black.
I am 23 years old my hair is very damage in 2 years so please suggest me some thing for make a healthy hair.
For last Two Months I Have a Lot Hair Falling Problem I Regularly Drink Coffee fro last two Months and I also addicted with Smoking, I will Take Medicine By PATANJALI chikitsalaya (ayurvedic Medicine) But Still Same Issue. Not Stop Hair Falling. Even patanjali Doctor advise to me that to drink or eat only cold item. Please Guide me How to Stop Hair Falling Problem. Even I have Heavy headache Problem When I am in sunlight.
Human hair, - while they're not a living part of your body, most people spend a good amount of time caring for their hair. The next time you're heading in for a haircut, think of these facts.
1. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. If you've ever had a covering of stubble on your face as you're clocking out at 5 o'clock you're probably pretty familiar with this. In fact, if the average man never shaved his beard it would grow to over 30 feet during his lifetime, longer than a killer whale.
2. Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair. Unless you're already bald, chances are good that you're shedding pretty heavily on a daily basis. Your hair loss will vary in accordance with the season, pregnancy, illness, diet and age.
3. Women's hair is about half the diameter of men's hair. While it might sound strange, it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise that men's hair should be coarser than that of women. Hair diameter also varies on average between races, making hair plugs on some men look especially obvious.
4. One human hair can support 3.5 ounces. That's about the weight of two full size candy bars, and with hundreds of thousands of hairs on the human head, makes the tale of rapunzel much more plausible.
5. There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee. Humans are not quite the naked apes that we're made out to be. We have lots of hair, but on most of us it's not obvious as a majority of the hairs are too fine or light to be seen.
6. Blondes have more hair. They're said to have more fun, and they definitely have more hair. Hair color determines how dense the hair on your head is. The average human has 100, 000 hair follicles, each of which is capable of producing 20 individual hairs during a person's lifetime. Blondes average 146, 000 follicles while people with black hair tend to have about 110, 000 follicles. Those with brown hair fit the average with 100, 000 follicles and redheads have the least dense hair, with about 86, 000 follicles.
7. The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average. While you quite a few hairs each day, your hairs actually have a pretty long life providing they aren't subject to any trauma. Your hairs will likely get to see several different haircuts, styles, and even possibly decades before they fall out on their own.
8. You must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone. You lose hundreds of hairs a day but you'll have to lose a lot more before you or anyone else will notice. Half of the hairs on your pretty little head will have to disappear before your impending baldness will become obvious to all those around you.
9. Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it's flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-dis-integrative. If you've ever wondered how your how clogs up your pipes so quick consider this: hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals.