Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Deveshkumar Govindbhai MochiYour feedback matters!
Hi. This is Ravindra. I'm suffering with leg pain from past 5 months. And doing some exercises which have preceded by doctor. But there is no improvement. Can you please suggest any solutions. Thanks in advance.
I am having too much back pain all the time. And i think its due to my work because from morning to night i have to sit only due to this, there is a pain in my back. Kindly tell me solution about this. I am very fed up with this. Even in night im not getting proper sleep due to this pain. Please suggest me what to do? My age is 23 only.
Hi, I am a 20 years old male, I have backpain whenever I look up, and its since a long period around 2 months, what should I do?
I am 59 years old. In hip joint blood clocked. I have taken medicine in 1988 for a six months. After that nearly 8 to 10 years I have no pain. Nowadays once/twice in a month pain is coming. I am not taking any medicians.
Good noon doctor. I have a back bone pain from last 4 days. It's paining too much in night. How to recover from it. Please suggest some medicine or treatment to recover from this.
I am a 21 year boy I have a leg pain for 3 to 2 days. I used 3 medicine for many days. And also hand pain was also there. Doctor please advice some medicine.
My uric acid test's result is 6.39. What should I do now. I have pain in my whole joint and I am only 21 years old.
I am 53 year old man. I suffering from backache since 30 year but relif with exercise .now acc is to much with gastric. And confusing me heart problem.
My left heel is paining only in the morning after getting up in the morning for few steps even during the day if slept for 2 hour again same problem.
I have a problem pain in left shoulder for some time and having tired whole day .In childhood i suffered rhumatic fever. Now my age is 26.
I have a lecturer job and sometimes I want to travel on bike. My legs joints and hand joints are panning sometimes not for permanent pain its temporary pain. What should I do.
Sir, I am a 30 years old handicapped girl. My left knee will bend when I walk without caliper. Now I have knee pain from last 7 yrs. But when I wear caliper there is no pain. What treatment can I take? Please suggest me sir.
I am a 22 year old girl. I am working in a private firm. I have to work for 12 a day. Due to this I have been suffering from back pain. Can you suggest to over come this problem?
Hello sir my name karan my problem is heavy back pain my work is system operating im sitting almost 7 to 8 hours in chair thats the reason for my pain please suggest me.
Hi my age is 28M. I am suffering from anky loosing splonditis. 3 year back it got diagnosed. Now I'm Using sazo 500MG feeling g bit better but I have to take it daily. Can you please suggest some alternative way.
I am a 19 year old boy and I am a football player. During a match somewhere over my thigh a stretch has occurred and paining me badly. What should I do?
Dr. M 28 years old lady having back pain more than one years n doctor's confirmed it as mild disc bulge on lumbosacral spine at l4-l5 level n I was advised to take maxgalin75 n methycobal 500 mcg, unfortunately now m suffering with left hand pain n through MRI it's confirmed as m having small left side posture lateral disc prolapse c5-c6 level compressing the nerve root, now m continuing with maxgalin , glad. M n about. Dr. Pls tell me wats happening in my body, is it serious wat I hav to do , y it's happening. Plstell about the consequences n the reasons of this disease.
I have a body pain from last 5 days. When I lay my back, I feel like my back is paining. Which exercise should I do?
My hand broken 6 month but now don't working good what is the problem. what should i do to recover from this?
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.