Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 38year old female. Already I undergo micro discatomy in my L5, S1 before 10years. Now I have backache. What is your advice for me?
What should be the immediate assistance for blooding nose and it's best home medicine for regular use.
Have diabetes from last 7 to 8 years I was being diagnosed my problem is that I am under weight my height is 6 feet and weight is 67 kg and take medicine and want to increase my weight how would I and on the same time I become more thinner what type of diabetes do I have and what is the cure?
Sir, I have body fatigue and knee pain. But, when I walk, I walk for 4-5 KMs non stop. But overall I feel fatigued during the day. Can it be Vitamin D deficiency? My BP is 125/80. Sugar Fasting is 95.
I have lost weight 3 kgs in last 4 months without dieting and I also experience muscle mass loss. Presently having uti. Investigation shows- my uric acid is 6.7. testosterone level is 264 and prolactin is 33.5. In july hba1c was 6.1 and in nov 15 it was 5.7. Few years back B12 is on lower side. I wanted to know is there any diet changes or further tests are needed.
Do you get weak or soft erections?
If so, you are not alone. ED is immensely common among men. Weak or soft erections can make it almost impossible for you to have great sex with your woman. Erectile dysfunction can stem from a lot of factors and issues that can be broadly divided into physical and psychological factors.
However, it is possible to get a rock solid erection even without using pills like Viagra and Cialis. The problem with such drugs is that they can have a lot of side effects. They are not suitable for all men and should not be taken without consulting a doctor.
Listed below are some simple ways to boost your sexual potency so that you can enjoy instant and harder erections:
1. Workout Regularly
First and foremost, begin working out regularly so that a good amount of blood flows throughout your body. Good blood circulation is the key to getting a rock solid erection as well as a robust libido. Lack of exercise tends to slow down blood flow in your body. Not just this, plaque built up within the arteries affects both your heart and penis condition.
Anything that affects your heart affects your penis too. There's a deep connection between your heart condition and penis health. Moreover, excess fat built up lowers testosterone levels in your body by converting it into estrogen.
Begin your day with a gym workout. Strength training is the best ways to boost both blood flow and testosterone in your body. Join a gym and try to frequent it for at least 4-5 days a week. Trust me, within a few days you would be able to notice a big difference in your erection hardness.
2. Just Relax
A lot of men suffer ED because of psychological reasons such as stress and anxiety. Performance anxiety is more common among younger men and it can make them a complete failure and a single failure can put you under a lot of stress that can make things worse.
So, if you have failed to perform once, just relax and it's quite possible that you won't have a problem performing the next time. Try some relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation to help get better control over your nerves. Yoga, in particular, can help boost blood flow as well as help you develop better breath control which comes in handy when trying to last longer during intercourse.
3. Try Nitric Oxide Boosting Foods
Nitric oxide acts as a catalyst and helps boost blood flow to the penis by dilating blood vessels. Nitric oxide secretion in your body declines with age resulting in erectile disorder. There are some foods that can help boost the production of this sex chemical. Some of such foods include the following:
- Dark cocoa
- Beets etc.
Pomegranate juice is a great libido booster and erection enhancer. Try to have a glass of this juice with your breakfast and see what it can do for your erections, within a few days.
4. Try Natural Male Enhancement Pills
Last, but not the least, you can try natural or herbal male enhancement pills. Such pills are your safest bet when trying to get over ED. However, you need to select the right one since the choice is overwhelming. Pills that contains powerful and potent herbs and other natural ingredients like Bioperine ensure faster and better results.
Such pills can boost your sex drive and help you get instant and rock solid erections, They can also boost your staying power with time. However, such pills are not magical cures. They build your body's reserves slowly and safely. Thus, you must have them for at least 6-12 months to get the best results.
Respected sir/madam My age is 29 yr. I am suffering from premature greying of hair. Can you pls. Give me any effective and free of side effect solution for it.
I have a problem, whenever i am stressed i tend to get up in the night and overeat even though i know that i am not hungry. I have been detected with sugar recently and have started medicine for the same, but the problem of overeating is there for almost 3 years now, how do i treat this
I ve big black spot. I used cosmelite cream But after some days it gave me a black complexion .So please solve my problem.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.