Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P B RamavatYour feedback matters!
I have undergone ear surgery (mastoidectomy) in 2015 for my left ear but it was never succeeded I can't hear properly with it and sometimes I get blood from it What I have to do now?
Hlo sir. He has dizziness problem while he stands from sitting position for 5 minutes after that ok. Wt to do?
I am 27year old female, suffering from cold with throat itching especially in night while going to sleep what shall I do.
I am 71 years old and I have cough and also some time I feel dizzy (Chakkar). I have also consult a doctor and there's no change in my health and body. And also some time I use to smoke. So can you please consult and help me with this problem.
My husband snores a lot specially in d winter. It's very difficult to sleep in the winter. How can I get ride of it?
Dear doctor, I am 22 years old. My main problem is the fear of swallowing tablets and pills. Since I was small I had this fear, and once or twice it got stuck in my throat and I felt like choking, but I was fine as the pill went down after that. Since then I am having this problem, however now I am able to swallow some shapes and small to medium sizes. Now I am in a dilemma as I am prescribed ITRATUF capsules two times a day which I have a hard time dealing with it. Please suggest some tips or suggestions to counter my fear. I really need help here.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.