Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Rajkot. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh RupareliaYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of flyaways hair I have a lot of flyaways hair and also tell me to get heavy hair from front.
Hi I am 23 years old and I have oily skin problems in summer season. Please advice what to do and which homeopathic medicine I must take.
Hi, my age is 32, I had a hair fall problem. The hair is getting very thin. What should I do, do I need to use any hair fall control oil or any other shampoo pls. Suggest.
Hello, I was suffering with acne, and very dark spots on my skin from 7 years, after a long time my doctor suggested 'HH lite cream for the dark spots on my face. I'm using it from 1 and half year. There is great results for my face. My darks spots has been completely reduced. Face has become very fair. I would like to continue using it. Shall I continue? I found that if I stop using that cream my face gonna become very dark later. I'm afraid of it. I really want to continue? There won't be any problem? Or side effects?
I am suffering from dandruff it conquered my head .As the result on my backside there are small pimples. I want to avoid all these what can I do. Please help me.
I suffering from growing nail in my right feet. How can I cure it at home. It shwollwn up and it pains too much?
So, by mistake I applied some shampoo on one small part of my face and it formed a layer of it, so I tried to remove it with a toothpick and instead I got my skin, so it bled and and the blood dried, then I do not know why I tried to remove the dried blood with a toothpick again and again it bled and this process continued several times, now theres no infection (it was a month old) but the areas become a bit black in colour. Also do note ive tried some medicines and arnica 6c works the best but I can't buy it more due to reasons.
I am losing my hair from lated month, I tried all shampoo, oil and medicines what should I do for it?
I found out jocks itch 5 months ago and I didn't took it that seriously after than ringworm also got in my skin, I sweat allot as I'm a fitness athlete but I stay clean every time I don't know how it got to me? Now the jocks itch is on very critical level and also there's ringworm allergy on my scrotum area and between the butts? I used all type of medication nothing is helping? Candiderma Cream, alerid tablets, itraconazole 200 mg, candiforce alerid even some others nothing is helping please help? I can't attach pictures here?
Hi I am rajnish yadav from jalandhar, my hairs are very ruff n bouncy I wana make them smooth n straight.
Hello Dr. My father in law is suffering wid soraysis. Since 15 years. A lot of treatment has been taken by him Bt ol in vain. So wat homeopathic treatment shud be given to him. And what precautions shud b followed by us. please suggest.
Hello doctor, Suggest me a good cream for skin whitening. I have been using kojivit cream for a month, but still there is no improvement in my skin tone. Suggest a skin whitening cream please.
Dear doctor mere bete ki age 15 year he usko both thigh me fungal infection he fluconzol bhi khila di lekin koi fayada nhi he please upchar bataye.
Athlete's foot is a common form of a fungal infection. It most commonly occurs between the toes and is medically known as tinea pedis. The most common cause are sweaty feet which when enclosed inside a tight-fitting shoe for a prolong time leads to this condition. The most common symptom of athlete's foot is a scaly rash which causes itching and burning on your foot. It is a contagious disease and is most commonly spread through towels or clothing of people who have that disease. It can also be spread through the floors which people with athlete's foot walk on. Here is everything you need to know about athlete's foot.
- Dirty wet socks inside covered shoes: As mentioned earlier, athlete's foot is a contagious disease which originates from wearing dirty wet socks inside covered shoes.
- Infection: You may also get it by coming into contact with an infected person or their towels and/or clothing. Even walking on the same floor as they walk on may cause an infection.
- Scaly red rash: There is usually a scaly red rash in between the toes when you have athlete's foot.
- Itching: There will be severe itching throughout the persistence of this disease especially when you first take off your shoes.
- Blisters and ulcers: This is not a very common symptom of athlete's foot. However, blisters and ulcers do occur on certain types of athlete's foot.
- Chronic dryness and scaling: This occurs on the soles of the feet and then slowly starts spreading upwards. These symptoms only occur on the type of athlete's foot known as moccasin. Due to this, athlete's foot is often mistaken for eczema and sometimes even dry skin.
- Spreading to the hand: Athlete's foot always starts in your legs and in some cases spread to your hands as well. The likelihood of athlete's foot spreading to your hand is increased if you scratch or pick at the areas of the foot infected.
There are three stages of treatment and these depend on the severity of the infection.
- Over-the-counter medicines: In the first stage of treatment, the doctor will simply prescribe over-the-counter antifungal ointments, sprays or powders.
- Prescription medications: In the next stage of treatment, prescription medications need to be applied to your feet.
- Antifungal pills: If nothing else works, only then should antifungal pills be prescribed.