Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrudang Sutaria
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mrudang SutariaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I have pain in heel in right leg from 1 year n I suggest from my doctor he told me for laser therapy n what is your suggestion.
I am 41 years male suffering aklylosing spondylosis for last 15 years. Last 10 years I am under allopathy treatment but no result. recently I consult a homeopathy doctor and taking homeopathy medicine. It will helpful for me? Kindly sujjest me for better improvement. Uttam Kumar.
Dear sir, I am suffering from cervical spoondylosis, I had c5-c6 disc bulge, since 2 years, I am using homeopathic medicine at the same time I am contiuning my job by sitting on computer could you please suggest me is this complete curable .
I'm having back pain & doctor said that my l4 & L5 dislocated. I'm feel pain in my right leg & can't stand for 5 min. Is it sciatica?
My brother has a feeling of stiffness in his lower right abdomen. This stiffness is generally after eating something after a long duration. Also he is having irritation in his urinary tract. The frequency of urine is very high but each time only a small quantity of it is discharged. There is pain and irritation during passing urine. When he takes a brisk walk the stiffness and pain somewhat goes away. What is wrong with him? What should we do?
I have a lower back pain since 10 years. And I took some physiotherapy as well as some x-ray. But no use. Right now it is in peak stage. And not able to anything. So pls help me what to do.
Sir my age 21. My left leg pain every time. Sir bahut dard hota he kya karoon acha sa solution de do.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.