Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrudang SutariaYour feedback matters!
How should the elderly patients do exercise or walking who have acute knee pain due to arthritis and have to loose weight.
Does using panty liners of any local brand in daily use will not have any bad affect. I mean if the brand is too cheap and I had to use the panty liner for a long duration or whole day as I had a severe leuccoreah problem. And I also want to know how to get healed from this disease as its making my bones weaker day by day I regularly had pain in my joints in my evry single joint. Pls help me.
My mom hav a regular knee joint pain and wrist joint pain. She consult wid a doctor here they gives sum medicines of calcium named "Shelcal" Bt if she leave a dose of 1 day the pain again rises soo can you please give me the better advice or better medicine for that?
I am having fever on and off, felling cold because of heavy sweating, felling weakness some times, body pain, back pain, joint pain in legs with itching. Please assist me as soon as possible its important as its increasing.
Hello sir, I have pcl and MCL strain in my right leg but no tear seen in MRI scan. What should i do?
Hello What is treatment of gluten imbalance. Is there any treatment of gluten imbalance. I am 16 year old. My left hip is bigger than right.
My husband age 24, he is suffering with seveior back pain from 3 month .He cant sleep properly with that back pain ,please suggest a solution to get reed of this back pain.
Im 35 years male. In the year 2013 my legs was paining alot. At that time I went to doctor. They examine me and wrote test for thyroid all three test. Then when report came I got hypo thyroid. Since then I never did tests again. I want to ask that what is the actual symptoms of thyroid.
I am 25 years old and I fall down while playing no injury happened but I got shock from Knee upto half an hour I am unable to walk and after that it is ok. After few months same happened I went for X Ray and scanning but nothing defect found. Recently one week back also same happened What may be the cause. Thanks for your suggestion sir but it is getting repeatedly. Sudden shock coming whenever playing or movement like that.
My mother has backpain. She feel like sime insect are crawling on the back and biting. What is the problem sir. And what is the treatment.
Hi sir/madam I am 25 years old and I am suffering from gatiya bai from last 3 month I want to know the best treatment of gatiya bai ?
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle.