Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Singh Patel
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha Singh PatelYour feedback matters!
I have a one month pregnancy. I want to abort it naturally without medicine. Which fruit will help me.
I am getting married soon. But me and my husband think we should avoid pregnancy for 1 year. Can you suggest us precautions for avoid pregnancy. Please do the needful.
I am 18years n 6months old. Often use to masturbate (only cliotis stimulation) n started dis frm around 7 months.. Irregular periods wre normal but frm last two masturbation I noticed something new. I started bleeding (dats similar to periods.. Lasts 7-8days) I had periods on 26th Jan dn again on 10 th feb, and now again 1st march. (2 put it 2 your info I nvr hd sex or nvr hv been into any relationship).. Is dere something wrong. Is dere anything 2 worry??
Dr. I am 26 years old and my boyfriend is 23 he always ask me to have sex but I don't like to have sex since I was 26 then also I don't have much sex and feelings can you tell me what is the reason behind this?
Cinnamon is usually seen as a condiment added to almost any kind of dish to make it flavourful. But no dish in this world has ingredients which do not benefit the eater nutritionally. Cinnamon has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural ingredient which keeps people healthy and nourished.
There are several benefits of consuming cinnamon some of them are explained below.
- Antioxidants: Polyphenol is one such antioxidant that is present in cinnamon. In fact, a study has shown that out of twenty-six natural ingredients which contain this property, cinnamon has emerged as a clear winner, even leaving behind garlic. It is also the antioxidant-rich property of cinnamon which makes it a well-known preservative. Thus apart from adding flavour, and having anti oxidant properties, cinnamon also preserves the food for a longer time.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is one of the most important properties of cinnamon. This helps in fighting diseases and keeps infections and diseases causing germs at bay.
- Helps in controlling heart diseases: Diabetes is one of the main causes of heart disease. However, it can be kept in control by controlling cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels. This can be effectively done by cinnamon. Thus by controlling diabetes and increasing good cholesterol in the body, cinnamon actually reduces the risk of getting heart diseases.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin is an important element in the body. It controls hormonal and even blood sugar levels in the body. However, there are many people who have resistance to insulin. This actually is a serious issue which can give rise to diabetes and various other problems. However, a minimal intake of cinnamon everyday reduces the risk of being insulin resistant and helps the body to accept insulin more readily.
- Lowers blood sugar level: After mentioning how cinnamon makes insulin more acceptable in the body, it is important to highlight the other factors which are controlled by this ingredient which helps in maintaining a balanced sugar level in the body. First, it regulates the glucose entering the body. Second, cinnamon is made of a particular type of compound which can act as a substitute for insulin.
- Cancer: Till date, even after heavy research and tests, cancer has no definite cure. But theory has it that there are many natural preventive measures which can be taken against this deadly disease- consumption of cinnamon being one of them.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of consuming Cinnamon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi sir recently I got married. When the time ladies periods we can have sex? if we do any problem for her or me? give me right suggestion sir.
There’s a two-way connection between stress and sex. While it has been proven that sex can be a good stress buster, the reverse is true too. Someone who is stressed may not be able to enjoy a happy sex life. Delving deeper into the subject you can find that sex has a lot of ramifications and many physiological aspects that are often overlooked. It is a well-known fact that people who are stressed have a poor sex life and some of the reasons for the same are listed hereunder:
- Overall lifestyle: A person who is stressed obviously has a poor lifestyle. There could be harmful effects of binge eating, smoking, excessive drinking all of which can affect a person’s wellbeing. So, when a person is stressed and has such a poor lifestyle, there cannot be a healthy sex life. Also, these lifestyle changes leave a person with a poor image – both physically and emotionally. While physically the person could be obese and have low physical appeal, the emotional aspects can also take a toll on their sex life. The person may have a low self-image, poor esteem, and be anxious or depressed. There could be frequent outbursts, temper tantrums, and fits of rage all of which do not create a happy and peaceful environment which is so essential for a happy sex life. All this leads to a poor personality, which on the other hand affects sex life.
- Hormonal changes: These chemicals, which are present in small amounts, determine almost all actions of the body, including sex life. A happy person secretes more of serotonin which contributes to a happy feeling. When a person is stressed, the secretion of this hormone gets reduced. Also, the secretion of pituitary hormone is reduced to smaller amounts. The pituitary hormone, known as a master hormone, is essential for proper functioning of all the other hormones. Thus, Sex hormones, testosterone, and estrogen are not produced adequately, leading to sexual problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, leading to poor sex life. Other key hormones like thyroid and adrenals are also affected, which have a great effect on ovulation, fertility, and sperm production.
- Circulation: Sex requires a good blood supply. Stress causes vasoconstriction, which sort of reduces blood supply to any part. Therefore, those who are stressed have a poor sex life.
- Social effects: When we look around, it is common to see people who are stressed to have poor social relationships in terms of friends and family relationships. There could be issues relating to trust and love and there could be unhealthy relationships like infidelity and lack of freedom. These again, due to stress, can lead to poor sex life.
So, if you intend to have a better sex life, work on stress management. A good relationship can further help reduce stress levels.
She is 21 weeks pregnant and she is suffering from cold and throat infection and cough. Please suggest Wat tables can use please remember she is pregnant.
1. Dried fruits and nuts
2. Chocolate milk
3. Egg Omelet
4. Whole wheat bagel with peanut butter
5. Cottage cheese
7. Sweet potatoes
9. Greek yogurt
10. Peanut butter sandwich
11. Healthy cereals
12. Fruit smoothie
15. Protein pancakes
16. Whey protein
17. Apple and peanut butter
18. Cheese and crackers
19. Stir fry veg
20. Light pizza.
Penis Care and Maintenance: 5 Things Every Man Should Know
While every man is reasonably familiar with his penis, few men are aware of how it really works or understand why proper penis care is so vital. This information is essential, however, as a guy's delicate equipment can be damaged through neglect or abuse; and some concerns men have about their packages could be easily resolved by understanding a few facts about penis health. Here are five key points any guy should know about his penis, along with some commonsense steps men can take in order to ensure their bodies are ready for the next encounter.
1. 'Use it or lose it' does apply to the penis.
The penis is made up of a network of blood vessels that must expand during an erection and contract when the action is over. Tissues like this can become brittle and inflexible if they're not put to the test from time to time, meaning that guys really should engage in sex on a regular basis, either alone or with the help of a partner. Staying active could mean the difference between satisfaction and frustration when it comes to the penis.
2. Women really don't care about penis length.
Men are known for measuring their penis size, both when erect and when flaccid, and then adding an inch or two for emphasis when they're asked to compare notes with their buddies. Women, on the other hand, don't place such value on length. In fact, in a study conducted in the Netherlands, only 1 percent of the women surveyed considered penile length "very important." Those who have been staying out of the dating pool due to size concerns might reconsider their strategies, since their deficits might not be important to anyone else.
3. When abused, the penis can break.
The penis looks soft and bendable, but the tissues do have a little rigidity to them, and when those firm parts are forced to interact with an immovable object, they can snap under the pressure. Fractures like this are typically blamed on rough, unplanned, furtive sex, when everyone is moving quickly and little forethought is given to where partners will move and how they might be hurt. Taking it slow and easy can prevent injuries like this from taking place.
4. Smoking has a direct, and negative, impact on penis health.
Modern culture would have men believe that smoking is sexy, and that guys who smoke are more likely to attract a mate when compared to guys who abstain. In reality, smoking can be devastating to penis health, causing:
- Reduced penile blood flow, leading to erection problems
- Increased blood pressure, which can also lead to erectile woes
- Shrinking of the penis, as the tissues thicken due to reduced blood flow
- Lung dysfunction, leading to nasty mid-sex coughing fits
- Kicking the habit certainly isn't easy, but nicotine replacement products can reduce the sting of quitting, and men who stop the damage now may see their cells recover in time.
5. Penis sensitivity tends to decline with age.
The average penis is subject to abuse from clothes, sports and inattentive owners. The skin can roughen and toughen up with time, and all of the little sensory cells that deliver signals of pleasure to the brain can get buried by layers of keratinized tissue. Medications typically taken during middle age can also put a damper on sensitivity, as can underlying nerve and heart conditions. The loss can be devastating, but a penis nutrient creme could help. A quality product (most experts recommend Man1 Man Oil) contains ingredients that can soften skin and allow those buried receptors to rise to the surface once more. Other ingredients may help to increase blood flow, allowing for healthy and strong erections. With the help of products like this, sensitivity loss isn't inevitable. In fact, it might even be reversible.