Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ketan Bhimani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan BhimaniYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from Gastric Erosion, I need an explanation regarding her diet, what sort of food she should be given including fruits, vegetables, and all. What does this diseases stands for.
Hello sir, I have sleep disorder problem. My age is 35 years. My EEG report is normal. From last 4 years I am taking mirtazapine 7.5 mg (1/2 tablet per night). With this tab. I sleep very well 8-9 hrs. Many times, I try to sleep without this tab. But sleep only 3-4 hrs with disturbing (awake 4-5 times during night) and feels laziness/tiredness in day which disturb my job/routine. So I am taking the mirtazapine continue. I also exercises daily at evening, take 1 glass of milk at night, Drink 8 glass water daily, walking after dinner 2 km but not sleeps properly. I read on internet that sleep medicine increases B.P. And lack of sleep also increases B.P. L want to know the following:- 1. Which is more predominant for high BP (lack of sleep/medicine for sleep). 2. What is long term side effects of mirtazapine, if I continue it. 3. If any serious side effects, please suggest any other medicine (allopathic/Ayurvedic) which has low side effects than mirtazapine. Thanks.
Hello Sir Wants to know to about my health related issue. My question. What is the reason for feeling fatigue after a work of 2 hours.
saviour Pain in upper knee I am not able to fold knee it paining I can't keep it straight can it be stop or can it be cure.
What does blood in urine mean? I have this problem from few weeks. There is no pain but. Previously there was a problem lyk this. But it stopped sumhow. Again the same problem. Wat to do?
I am in a state of mental stress, my hair have started greying. I think 20-30% have greyed and I am only 25 years old. I feel depressed, frustrated, alone. I also feel lethargic. I don't feel the urge to work, I have Insomnia. Can you help me out?
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello Dr. I am 30 years old and my metabolism is very poor I always hav gastric problem and if I eat little more my wait start to increase and stomach get absent. And I am getting fat balls on my body (lymphoma) Please suggest me something please.
Memory problems are a quite common complaint, it is a fact that memory power diminishes with age, but when it incarcerates children and youngsters, it becomes something to seriously watch over. Mother nature has provided us with a number of power-packed natural foods. Various other factors can affect your memory like sleep deprivation, nutritional deficiencies (particularly b vitamins), drinking alcohol and smoking habits and use of certain medications.
Here is one of ancient plus medicinal remedy which will help you to boost and sharpen your memory, try this and see the amazing results you get. Everyone wanted to be genius, scholar. Every parents wants their children to be a genius, so here is one simple, easy, nutritious and memory boosting remedy, to increase yours, your children's memory skills, and cognitive function. Drink this milk daily and see the results within few days.
* Almond - saffron milk - soak 10 almonds in water overnight.
In the next morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds. Take a cup of warm milk and add saffron into it. Boil this almonds paste with mixture of milk and saffron. Stir it well and drink once a day.
Almond - saffron milk is an excellent remedy to improve memory, sharpen memory and boost brainpower. They are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids that boost memory.
* Due to their rich antioxidant content, almonds are good for your eyes, too.
For better results consult me on lybrate privately. Take care.
My weight is increasing day by day. Last year my weight was nearly 60 kg. But till today my weight range 70-75 kg. Since my weight increased I feel too weak. I worried about my weight & my health. How can I reduce my wight & not to feel weak.
How to loose weight? I have to go to an interview next month, so before that I wanna loose some weight.
I have put up braces on my upper teeth last Friday. Since then apart from the pain I am experiencing a lot of ulcers in my gums especially in the gum line above of the upper teeth.
How to loss fat em also doing exercise but it is not much helpful tell me the proper diet nd some solution to loss fat.
• 2. Allergy is another major reason. Beauty aids, detergents, chemicals, plastic items, eating certain foods may cause allergy. We have to identify and avoid touching and using such items.
• 3. Sweat moisture is one of the major reasons for causing fungal infection. So, please ensure that your sweaty clothes are changed at the earliest and have bath thereafter.
• 4. If you are exposed to direct sun or hot humid weather, it is all the more important. Avoid exposure to sun from 10 am to 4 pm as far as possible.
• 5. Taking bath twice a day is better. We have to make it a point not to neglect cleaning any part of our body, particularly folds, narrow gaps between fingers and the like.
• If you observe all measures of hygiene, treatment of skin disease will be effective.