Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jay
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. JayYour feedback matters!
I am married life 2 year, we want baby but we can not get any fruitful result, my sugar is 270 to 160, what should I to to get faster way to get a baby soon.
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Sir I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years during phone sex by rubbing penis against bed for hours. I was enjoying my masturbating habit. I had started it at the age of 17. But sir during mid half of 22 .8 month ago .one day I felt severe pain in the left half head back side .a shooting pain. From.there it goes to whole head. I was in a severe pain those days at single point on half head. I went to an neurologist .he ordered CT scan of head. It was shown some sinus in my head. Doctor says it is normal. At that time my bp was 150/100. That time I left habit of masturbation but used to have night fall daily basis. After 2 month when I was doing yoga .one day I had frequent urination upto 30 times and weight loss on third day. Sugar was tested it was normal. So I had urinary tract infection. I had taken medicine for it but it was reoccurring. And also I started feeling bones and muscle pain in whole body. And numbness and tingling im whole body along with light abdominal pain. So I had my uric acid test .it was normal. But my urgency to pass urine was more frequent and dark colored reddish urine. again I had urine culture it was normal. But infection was with 4-5 pus cell. So I had ultrasound of abdomen and prostate .it came mild prostatomegaly 22. 6 cc and right renal cortical cyst. I had MRI plain of abdomen. It also came with right renal cortical cyst. But my problems of numbness and tingling in whole body increasing day by day. I am having excessive hair growth on whole body even on eyebrows and head but retarded growth on moustache. I am having more bone and muscle pain including mouth along with inflammation in body. Chest pain. Chest and abdomen enlargement too. Much.abdomen is looking too bad. Since 8 month my appetite is reduced. When I was well I had 7 chappati at a time. Now from 8 month I am having 2 chappati at time. But still I am having chest and abdomen enlargement. Along with hair growth on whole body .with new hair growth. Sir I had my total blood testosterone it came 2.21 ng/ml. 2 month ago and cortisol 234ng/ml. FSH was 6.28 miu/ml. So in mid I took glginseng and shilajeet and daily intake of 1 kg mangoes. After 2 month I again had my test testosterone came 3.73ng/ml. Cortisol 153ng/ml. Prolactin 11.28 ng/ml. Tsh is 1.34. .but sir still I am having problems. My bp is 150/100 and sugar is lowering 66 after eating. Sir I am also noticing that my testicle size is reducing. They are now 2 cm very small. Sir my abdomen pain when I sit and when I drink and eat something. And left half head shooting pain. It pains a lot. Sir I think some hormonal problem is in my body. Sir I think I had some type of adrenal tumour or pituitary tumour. I can not distinguish because e I am not a doctor but you can help me better. Sir can you tell me where is the problem?
I am a 18 year old boy and I have severe headache in left side. I took many tablets like crocin dispirin and combiflame. But it was of no use. Usually it starts after every 10 to 12 days and lasts for about 2 to 3 days. I also tried HP Zen but I dint get relief. What is its cause and how can I cure it?
Hi Doctors, I am looking for a sex advice. My cum is coming very soon and I am not able to make my wife happy by doing long term sex. It's coming very soon. Please advise.
Eating good and healthy food always contributes to the overall wellbeing of a person. Same holds true for the patients suffering from ulcerative colitis (UC). Ulcerative colitis patients need certain dietary modification to bring about a change in their condition. Though this condition isn’t directly caused by the food but the frequency of flare ups is influenced by the food taken. Below mentioned is the list of foods to eat and avoid.
Food to be Consumed
Usually, for ulcerative colitis, low fibre and low residue foods are considered the best since they are easy to digest. Here is a list of foods that can be included in the diet:
- Vitamin D: This vitamin boosts the immune system to fight the risks of ulcerative colitis flare ups. Since the sun is the best source of Vitamin D, it is important that a person gets as much exposure to the sun as possible.
- Probiotics: Maintain a balance between good and bad bacteria of the gut which in turn alleviates the symptoms of this condition.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids have an anti-inflammatory effect, which can help alleviate intestinal inflammation caused by ulcerative colitis. Salmon is one of the best sources of Omega-3.
- Eggs: Eggs are typically easy to digest and offer a number of nutrients which makes them one of the best choices for the patients of UC.
- Plenty of fluid: People with this condition need to drink extra fluid, as diarrhoea can lead to dehydration.
- Supplements: Dietary supplements also help in balancing the nutritional needs of a patient.
Foods to be Avoided
A patient should closely monitor what s/he is eating as the studies have revealed that the symptoms of ulcerative colitis are closely associated with diet. The following list will help you cut off the chances of UC flare ups.
- High Fibre Food: Are difficult to digest so should be cut off from the diet. It’s best to moderate the intake of fruits and vegetables with insoluble fibres.
- Oily and Fatty Foods: The greasy food can aggravate the symptoms of UC as well as can cause diarrhoea.
- Spicy foods: Spicy foods may disturb your bowel movements, so it is best to limit the intake of chillies, chilli powder, paprika, peppers etc.
- Dairy products: Patients of UC are mostly lactose intolerant. So, these patients should avoid dairy products.
- Seeds and nuts: Seeds and nuts are hard to digest, and it is best to avoid them if you are suffering from ulcerative colitis.
Ulcerative Colitis is just a disease which can be avoided by maintaining a proper diet and making few dietary modifications. One should eat smaller meals a few times per days instead of eating large ones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!