Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jatin KothariYour feedback matters!
I am not able to sleep long throughout the night and tend to get up very early by 3 am. How do I change this. I go to sleep by 10. 30 pm. Pl. Help.
Hello sir m sexually bat krne se ya dekhne se jaldi hi bathe bathe discharge ho jata hu or penis b lean h so what be do.
I am 26 years old name i have acidity problem stomach pain some times blood coming from mouth doctor are giving medicines only twice I have done endoscopy and scanning but report nil. What is the actual problem suffering since 3 years but blood came from mouth last week only once only. Request you for suggestion.
I am 20 years old I feel pain in my head so much that it's intolerable what should I do? This is from last 2 months.
I have no thyroid but I mastuberated a lot from age 11 till 30 at least 3-4 times a day? Will this cause erection weakness and I don't have thyroid. Recommend me a doctor to cure this as I am married since 3 years and not able to do sex since 2 years and have low testosterone.
My father has gone cervical laminectomy and also he is recovering from depression due to symptoms of cervical. But after surgery, now its 3 months, he still feel weak. He sometimes not able to stand in toilet, when he sits on feet. Is it will take time? Or some thing you want to suggest to make weakness improve at faster rate?
I have been detected as high bp patient since last 8 months. Taking starpress xl 12.5 now bp is in normal range. Still doctor asked to continue medicine recently thyroid nd pcos also detected, taking medicine obimet sr 500 I feel strong dizziness for quite long time, it is strong for sometime. Pls suggest age 27 years, weight 66 kg. Height 5ft 3 inch.
I feel lack of excitements before sex, much worried about that. Actually penis is not responding according to my excitements. What should I do?
I have stomach pain on the Right side of stomach .and lightly headache. Please sir give me a best precaution.
Is there any problem if we masturbate daily. And any problem if we masturbate 2, 3 times daily. What all process we want to do after masturbation? Is there any problem to health when we masturbate? Is there any problem if we do sex with my partner 2, 3 times in a day. Is she cause any problems.
I am student of Engineering, during my exam days I used to read in night. After some days I was feeling uncomfortable I couldn't eat too much sometime I feel vomit. Is this happen for awake in night or something else? Regards.
I am suffering from cold and my voice also effected pls tell me what I do for my throat and my cold.
Hi, I want to marry brother in law with same blood group he is my blood relative will there be any problems to children.
Sir I have skin problem on my foot. There is ao much itching on my foot sir what should I do give me some advice sometime my skin tear from there and some water come out from there give me some some home remedies advice.
I am suffering from migraine and time to time it becomes worse. Please help how to cure and get rid of it.
The upper skin of penis doesn't go back while I do sex. And I guess the size of penis is not increasing.
I have been suffering from stomach pain and I take Norflox-TZ but not any relief in my stomach pain.
HI, I am suffering from dry cough since 10 days have consulted a doc who gave me ANTIBIOTICS and other medicines like levoflast and Alex Tablet. But there is no relief till date. PLease suggest.
Dear sir I feel pain in my body some times ago I was feeling pain in my ribs and I consulted a Dr. he prescribed omeprazole and now I don't feel same pain but now I feel pain in my right arm and this pain I feel circulate to my head and neck. Some time I feel pain in chest and also below knee to toe in left leg. I am taking ayurvedic medicine before sleep. I don't feel that pain when I wake up in morning. Sometimes from 10 am. Please give me your valuable suggestions. I am worried I want your inputs so that I can follow to get rid of this pain.
Sweating during warm weather is very common, but if a person wakes up from bed soaked in sweat, it is not a pleasant feeling. It does not allow for a sound sleep, and may not always be related to warm weather.
There is no serious underlying medical issue, but it is always advisable to consult a doctor to get this corrected. The following are some common reasons that could lead to night sweats.
- Menopause: The hot flashes that are so popularly associated with menopause is one of the main reasons for night sweats. The presenting factors (woman, age, and other symptoms) should help arrive at this diagnosis. Hormonal levels can be checked to confirm if required. Even puberty and pregnancy can cause night sweats, due to hormonal level alterations.
- Infections: Most infections present with fever and night sweats are very common. Tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, influenza and even HIV can cause night sweats and hamper a person’s sleep. Most infections cause an increase in temperature, which is worse at night.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: The walls of the windpipe get narrowed, and the person might have short periods where the breathing just stops. These people are three times more likely to develop night sweats.
- Hypoglycemia: One of the most common symptoms of low blood sugar is night sweat. When the sugar drop happens during the time the person is sleeping, it is very common for the person to wake up soaked in sweat.
- Cancer: For some cancers, night sweats are one of the first warning signs. These cancers include lymphoma, and presence of symptoms like unexplained weight loss, fatigue, etc. should be addressed to rule out the possibility of cancer.
- Side effect of medications: Antidepressants, psychiatric drugs, anti-pyretic drugs, anti-virals, steroids, anti-diabetic medications, hormones, etc. can lead to night sweats. Suspected cases of night sweats should have their medications reviewed to see if any drug is causing the night sweats.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease: GERD, as it is popularly known, can cause night sweats in addition to heartburn. They would also have other symptoms of indigestion, which will help in identifying the problem.
- Neurologic disorders: Stroke, neuropathy and anxiety disorders can cause night sweats and would require psychotherapy in addition to medications.
- Idiopathic: And despite all these possible reasons, if there is no identifiable reason, it is known as idiopathic hyperhidrosis (increased sweating). The person produces too much sweat without any known underlying cause and can even wake up at night soaked in sweat.
Management: Identifying the underlying cause is the first step in treatment. It may require hormonal corrections, changing or withdrawing the causative medications, treating associated conditions, etc., as the case may be.