Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish UdaniYour feedback matters!
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice, first surgery done in Aug 2014 at ONCOLOGY HOSPITAL at Hyderabad, due to radiation not given for first time surgery, 1 lump re-occurred under the neck with in 4 months of surgery. Undergone MRI Scan and diagnosed lump done 2nd surgery at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, my radiation therapy completed in july 2015. But still saliva secretion is not happening unable to eat chilli mixed curries my mouth is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mouth and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
I got my teeth broken half and then it so sensitive. I managed that. But then it got small tiny black patches on it and it is getting more and more patches on nearby teeth. Now it is not getting clear. What should I do to remove that small tiny patches?
I had gums bleeding and teeth and also bad smell. Please suggest how to be prevent, free from this problems.
There is a hole in my a tooth. Some times it starts pain when something goes inside. Can you help me.
My age is 12 and my teeth going bad. Pls tell me what to I do so my th set is comes in good condition?
I am 30 years male. I have problem with my mouth smell even I brush regularly I try some mouthfresh.
How should I rectify my dental problems like repetitive cavities and plaque with Ayurveda. I also feel pain in my finger joints and knees when I wake up. I was sick due to mosquito bites in September and October I caught cold. Nothing came in medical but weak liver. Please guide.
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr .
I have problems with teeth. When I wake up in the morning alignment of teeth is different than normal What should I have to do?
Actually I have met with an accident in Aug.2014 & took some treatment.Now shall I go to fix the permanent teeth(I am 29 Yrs old) ? Actually I have lost 5 teeth in the lower row & one in Upper.How long it will take to complete the process of fixing the permanent teeth?
Hi sir, I have a problem in my mouth I am not able to eat anything and these problem occurs constantly please suggest me any medicine which help me I consult such problems to many doctor but till now I do not get any relief I have a problem in my stomach also it gets very rigid after eating something please help me sir can you please suggest me any medicine which will help me in short mere mouth me chale hai jo mujhe constantly pareshan kar rahe hai.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"