Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have diabetes for a long time now and I wanted to know what is nerve damage I think I got it in my legs. I get this pain in my legs some time of the day. I would like to know dose sound like nerve damage? Thank you everyone how can help me.
I have a white discharge problem last 4 to 5 days I am doing fast whole day I have pain in my lower stomach and back pls help me out what should I do I had consult with doctor she is given me Tab happi 2 mg. Nutrine b plus and sucralfate 2tbs and clings forte vaginal penatry for 7 days pls tel me this is write or what.
Premenstrual syndrome is a common condition that affects women who are menstruating. A multitude of psychological and physical symptoms might show up before the onset of a menstrual period. What causes PMS is unknown, but fluctuating hormonal levels (progesterone and oestrogen) seem to be linked to it.
PMS has many symptoms. These vary in severity and frequency and aren’t the same in every woman. These are the common symptoms of PMS:
1. Tenderness of breasts
3. Increase in weight
5. Impaired concentration
6. Backaches or headaches
10. Depression or mood swings
11. Overeating or food cravings
A doctor might recommend a few tests to understand and rule out related symptoms:
- Diary: Keeping track of the PMS symptoms in a diary for a few months to check the duration will help you understand the condition better. You might be able to see recurring patterns in your behaviour and moods after keeping track of them for few consecutive months.
- Thyroid test: Thyroid disease is fairly common in women and a lot of its symptoms match those of PMS. To rule out any thyroid problem, a test can be done to check the efficiency of the thyroid.
Relief can be found by treating the symptoms as there is no prevention of the condition. A nutritious diet, sufficient rest and exercise can help deal with the symptoms better.
- Nutrition: Proper nourishment leads to overall mental and physical well-being. Dietary changes like consuming less caffeine, sugar and salt might reduce the PMS symptoms. Supplements prescribed by your doctor such as vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and vitamin B6 help as well.
- Medications: Painkillers such as naproxen, ibuprofen and aspirin may provide relief from cramps, backache, breast tenderness and headache. If the PMS causes severe depression, your doctor may prescribe certain antidepressants.
- Being Informed: Tracking your periods by maintaining a monthly diary can help you understand and in turn prevent the severity of the PMS symptoms. Learning about coping mechanisms can help you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am suffering from knee problem. Few days back I accidentally slipped from skate board and my knee was badly hurt. It was and intense pain and I recovered very quickly (2-3 hrs). I visited the doctor to make sure things are ok. They took x-ray and confirmed no issues and it was due to an extreme pressure on ligament and need some careful movement. I recovered and now its more than 3 months. At certain angle, during my normal activity, I loose balance and the same part starts paining. What do you advise?
I am having my period regularly but my breast is increasing and upper part of stomach too. I had sex on 27 jan 2015 but after that i did not have sex and had two regular periods Is there any possibility of pregnancy or it is other illness. I am 42 year of age. Please suggest.
I am suffering from hair fall problem from 1 month. I am so tense about this problem. Can you suggest me what should I do?
Hi, Is there any side effect of Pulsatilla 200 with Caulophyllum 200. I was taking these medicine (5 drops a time) with a gap of 3 hrs Back to back for 1 month about due to my irregulation of period. But from last 1 week I stopped taking it. Today I find blood in my latrine. is this the side effect of these medicine?
I am suffering from high fever since six to seven days and also have headache. What should I do for the above?
I have a period problem from 2 month My period can't stop couple of month what can I do for this please suggest. I consult my doctor but her medicine can't work. She give me PROMET-N 5MG.
I'm feeling little tired these day. I'm still follow the same diet I used to earlier. Is there any serious problem?
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 20th of March and I cummed inside. Her period date was 28th of March but she missed her period. She haven't yet got her period. We took a pregnancy test on 5th April but the result was negative. There are no symptoms of pregnancy except the missed period. Is my girlfriend pregnant.
Sir I want you to tell me how can I get rid of Whitehead on my face as soon as possible please help me doctor.
Hello , my age is 20 and my weight is 52 , I am very Lean , I want to gain weight , please suggest me.
Symptoms of Viral Fever? I have headache and Body pain From last 3 days and slight fever also! Please advise.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!