Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am a 23 year male. Having cold and cough from 2 weeks I roamed in rain and in cool climate for two days. Because of this im unhealthy. and I can't resist ac or two much cold.
Can the adverse effects of alcohol like low libido and poor sexual function and low testosterone levels be reversed by quitting alcohol? Or need to be on some medication? Query for 32 year old male weighing 86 Kgs, height 5'8.
I am not getting adequate sleep. I try to sleep at 10 pm bt I do not know what comes in my mind. I am addicted awaking whole night and sleep less. My mind gets distraction .I have bad habit of masturbation. I think this all is cause of masturbation. So tell me medicines that prevent me from masturbation. I have tried every simple way to stop. I think I really need some medicine to leave masturbation .so plzzz doctor help me to live my life happily.
The health benefits of honey and cinnamon include its ability to promote a stronger immune system, digestive system, increase the health of the heart, bones, skin, teeth, and hair, as well as stimulate weight loss. It also helps in relief from itching, and the improvement of arthritis symptoms.
I have headache since three days, evn after having tablet. The problem is not solved. What should I do?
I am a newly married man. I think I have some minor issues with penetration .my erection comes vary hard but it doesn't stay it goes and it comes back again and again but doesn't stay. Please help.
My sugar and bp fluctuates horrible. I dont what to do? In morning my bp was 138/103. Evening 93/69. What to do?
I have vertigo problem. When i stand my head will be round. I used tab STEMETIL MD. But no result. Hw to treat vertigo. Please answer.
My wife is suffering from heel pain from last 2 years. The pain is severe while she wakes up in the morning and put her foot on ground later it subsides to some extent. We tried physiotherapy but very small relief occurred. What is the cure. Which therapy would be best?
I am 20 years old and I am getting very painful ulcers frequently and I am suffering from acidity as well. Please suggest me something to get rid of it.
The menopause can take three very different routes for women. There are those who sail through it with very few symptoms or problems and don't even notice that their ovaries have stopped producing the hormone. Then there are those for whom it is a matter of a few hot flushes and a couple of night sweats, doesn't last long and not really a bother. This usually marks a relief from the periods. But for some it is abject misery accompanied with crippling fatigue, absolute exhaustion, hot flushes, vaginal drying, mood swings along with low desire or lack of sexual feelings. These symptoms might persist for more than 7 years.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is considered to be an effective treatment for menopausal symptoms. The other problems linked with menopause can also be influenced by HRT in a positive manner.
HRT is indicated in:
- Treatment of symptoms of menopause and the risk benefit ratio is apt for the women and they have been informed about the same
- For women who are around 51 years and are reaching menopause even though they are asymptomatic
- In women who are at the risk of osteoporotic fractures and are under 60 years and the non-estrogen treatments cannot be given
- HRT is not recommended in women who are above 60 years
Benefits of HRT:
The benefits of HRT usually are more than the risk if done in a woman who is under 60 years of age.
- Improvement in quality of life by relieving muscle pains and improving sleep
- The mood swings are controlled and low moods are usually alleviated by HRT. Low moods usually arise due to menopause.
- It reduces the vasomotor symptoms, usually within four months of the treatment with maximum benefit in three months
- HRT improves the urogenital symptoms by lowering the vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy, urinary frequency and symptoms.
- HRT reduces the risk of osteoporosis. HRT is believed to preserve the bone mass density of the skeletal sites thus reducing the chances of vertebral and nonvertebral fractures.
- HRT also reduces the risk of colorectal cancer and cardiovascular diseases
Risks of HRT:
The main risks of HRT are stroke, endometrial and breast cancer, thromboembolic disease, pulmonary embolism and gallbladder disease. Though other risks are:
- It increases the risk of ischemic stroke
- There is a small risk associated with breast cancer and the risk increases more, if the woman is underweight or overweight, alcohol user, smoker and stops HRT suddenly
- Estrogen only HRTs can increase the risk of endometrial cancer. If cyclical progestogen is used for 10 days for 28 cycles then the risk is eliminated.