Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Rajkot. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bindan Shah
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bindan ShahYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am so worried because my baby is six months plus. Recently I noticed her one lower molar teeth is coming. So want to ask you is their any problem.
I am 27 weeks pregnant for a mucoid discharge I am on progesteron 100mg bid,& devudilan 10mg/day from 10 days, now i am alright but suffering from sensitive and swollen gums from 2 days is it due to the effect of medicine? shall I continue them or stop? still 5 days course remaining.
Hi sir my hsv 1+2 igg is > 30* positive and hsv 1+2 igm is 0.500 equivocal what I do sr my hiv vdrl hbsag hcv negative their any cure of hsv infection or hsv is life treating problem and does I need my wife hsv test also I have a 4 month child does they need hsv test and there any chance of my result is false positive pl pl suggest also I am suffering from vit d and vit 12 deficiency and high uric acid pl pl help what I do please sir whose Dr. I see their hsv any cure or its life treating.
After removal of wisdom teeth up to what time I wait to take any raw food rather than liquid food what are precautions should I take after wisdom teeth extraction.
rotate in both directions and pulsate are the most effective.
They are particularly useful for people with limited movement, such as disabled or elderly people, who often find that using a manual toothbrush does not allow them to clean thoroughly.
Jeebh me mirchi or garam lagta hai or me gutka or tobacco use karta hoon. Ye kaise theek hoga please btaye
I went for Root canal treatment. But I didn't keep cap from 6 month. Now can I place cap or I have go for treatment from first?
I saw my teeth mirror. I saw calcium deposited in my teeth. What remedies should I take to avoid this? I have a layer of yellow stains in my teeth. How can I make my teeth look bright?
I have a clicking sound problem in my right side jaw, can you please tell me that is it a major problem? I am waiting for your answer. Thanks.
What's the probability of developing a dry socket after a dental extraction. I understand precautions need to be taken, but how soon can I start smoking again?
I am. Sandhya and one of my tooth was decayed I consulted dentist and she suggested me root canal becoz half of my tooth was gone due to bacterial infection. How much it costs exactly and wat is the exact treatment.
I am 28 year male. Mujhe muh mai chale hai aur dawaii lene se thik ho jate hai par phir ek do din mai phir se ho jate hai. So please help me.
My name is fidha mariyam. Now I am 19 years old. My teeth are not strong. Once I have done root canal but could not complete it. Now I am having swelling in my gums. Can you suggest any treatment to cure it?
I had d habit of chewing tobacco nuts. So I am unable to open my mouth fully. Only 2 fingers can b put inside. But nw I quit d habit .from last 1 month. Though I am healthy. My cheeks r also flatned. There is no fat on my cheek. What medicine shud I take to b able to open my mouth full. And to get fat on my cheeks.
I have been getting blood from my gums especially when i went for Bath room other wise its OK.Upon by consulted dentist he throughly cleaned my teeth and gums,bleeding has stopped for a month and again its bleeding.Please suggest remedy for my problem
Doctor, my teeth are green type pls tel me that how my teeth are wight in good smile. Answer me doctor.
I'm regular suffering from mouth ulcers, it happen frequently, please suggest permanent solution for this.
Teeth m caping ka kya procedure h, dard jyada hota hai kya ye sb krne m? Mere near by k logo ne dra k rkh diya hai muje caping k nam pe. Daant nikal k capping hoti hai kya? Or fir bad m bhi kbhi b drd ho jata h kya cap vali jgha se daant m sb kam hone ke baad ,ek bar please suggest me.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.