Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Kakkad
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish KakkadYour feedback matters!
I Have Pain In My Back And Back Side neck and back side in left shoulder. I feel freeze And Stressed Neck And so much pain in those parts of my body and It is to me a couple of months. Please Give A solution.
Chronic back pain is distressing. It not only causes physical suffering but also mental agony. The affected individual cannot perform any task with ease, which can also affect one emotionally. However, this is a condition that can be reversed to a great extent. While many claim a surgery can help really well, there are ways one can find solace without having to resort to surgery.
- Physical therapy: To manage back pain, most of the doctors trust physical therapy more than medications. This has to be done under the guidance of a pain physicians. It has to be taken into note that for everyone, the same exercises cannot be effective. The therapy is patient-specific. The therapist examines your posture and finds the endurance of your pain. Then he prepared a plan with exercises that help strengthen the core. Some exercises are done with the help of a few helping aids such as an elastic band.
- Injection based treatments: Many injection therapies given by pain physicians are getting popular for the right reasons. They can do away the pain for several months in a few sittings. They aim at identifying the source of pain, and the injection is administered in the nerve ending that causes pain. However, these are not a permanent solution to the chronic condition, and they can be used in conjunction with other remedies. For instance, if it is your working lifestyle that causes back pain, then this treatment can help you to stay off from pain, until you are willing to go for an alternative.
- Lifestyle modifications: Find out what causes pain and work out on solutions based on it. If excess weight is the culprit, then you need to focus on losing the extra pounds. At times, lack of physical activity can lead to this condition. When you start quitting the sedentary lifestyle, you will see that the back pain fades slowly. Taking fresh foods and fruits help because they are loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Stress-free life: Stress can lead to various health issues, and back pain is no exception from the list. You need to follow therapies that aim to rejuvenate the body and fill it with positive energy. Meditation and tai chi are classic examples. You can also consult a rehabilitation psychiatrist for constructing a cognitive strategy that helps in relaxing the body and mind.
- Medications: In case of chronic back pain the NSAIDs are the most commonly recommended as a first line of action. These include medicines like ibuprofen or Flexon.
Other ways include taking drugs under the guidance of a medical professional. You can also try other treatment methods such as acupuncture, healing techniques, biofeedback therapy, electric nerve stimulation, and laser therapy to seek relief from back pain that affects the quality of life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!