Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Rajkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Animessh DhruvaYour feedback matters!
I have met with an accident sir, in that I hve lost my site I can not see image properly above the 50meters, and I have a red eyes over from last 5days so, please help me.
Sir my head is aching from many days and water is coming from my eyes. What to do? Please suggest some medicine.
Hello Dr, My baby having left side eye infection, sometimes it's gone completely wet by tears. Pls suggest what to do, she is 6 month old.
I am 21 year old male I have severe headache since last 1 years I tried many medicines but it does not work. What am. I suppose to do? Some of my friends say I need to try specs. Since if you do not use specs it causes head ache. Is it true?
09August2013 I had met with road accident on motorbike. I had injury on my left eye and after having MRI report I came to know that I am suffering from multiple small hemorrhages around the optic nerves in medical language (Post traumatic optic nerve atrophy). 2) Next to that I had undergone with endoscopy surgery to decompress the optic nerve. 3) But still I am not recovered yet, I have only vision in one eye i. E right eye my left eye not responding to any kind of light. For your information: I am taking neurobin forte. please Suggest how I can recover from my ailment or what can I do for betterment.
I have been suffering from the problem of the myopia. What should I do for this problem and what are reasons behind it?
Sir, leaking of blood internally in eyes, physically not visible, I am a diabetic my age is 45, can anyone help me out please send.
I am thinking for lasik surgery and I want to know does having an oral cavity affects lasik surgery or not? Please help with this at the earliest.
"Sarvendriya Naam Nayanam Pradhanam" this Sanskrit proverb means, in all sensory organs of our body the eye is very important organ. Now a days not only in adolescence but also in most of the children the eye sight problems are starting. It is nothing but due to the continuous usage of their android cell phones, computers &amp; late night sleeping. So with these various causes due to the stress happening on the retina of the eye these eye sight problems are arising. So to avoid these eye sight problems certain foods were explained to eat regularly as follows:-
(1) all the seasonal fruits are regularly to be taken, because the fruits are having plenty of vitamins especially" c. More over the orange fruits are having full of vitamin - c.
(2) the carret vegetable is having vitamin-" a" carotenoid content is more useful for healthy eye sight.
(3) in our old ancient system of ayurveda the" haridra" was explained to use for avoiding the cataract formation. The haridra is having a, b, e vitamins, more over having antioxidants. So the glass of milk with little harendra, will give good results.
(4) tamata the vegetable is having vitamin" c. It improves the good eye sight.
(5) the olive oil is having full of vitamins antioxidants. It keeps up the eye sight in a healthy manner, so in our kitchen we can use olive oil for our food curries preparation.
As per the ayurvedic principles for the good eye sight the best medicines were explained.