Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Rajgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek Rachna NamdevYour feedback matters!
Is it possible that a bacterial infected root canal can effect endocrine system and indirectly, testosterone?
How to save and precaution for sensitivity of teeth. When I eat hot and cold my teeth is burning. What can I do for it.
I am having blood in my mouth while sleeping. Some times the blood with saliva has yellow substance. What would be the reason.
I brushes my teeth twice in a day but smell comes after 1-2 hour again. What should I do for better result?
Hello doctor last month my teeth was extracted. But now I'm pregnant. Shall I fetch new teeth this month? Is this any causes will occur? Or else when will I should do?
I got removal of wisdom teeth 2 days back. Lower teeth last teeth right side. Got two stitching. Can I eat Dal, groundnuts?
Recently I got oral thrush. Can I know the reason behind occuring of it? and the medicines that needed to be taken? thanks in advance.
I have coloured teeth, I never take any tobacco. I want to do scaling. Some friends says that scaling is not good for future of teeth. Consult me what should I do.
Does daily gargling with salt water / lemon water cause cavities. I practiced it in good faith ,but now feel my teeth are affected. Also get frequent gum swelling and bleeding.
I'm 30 female. As I said earlier. My right side lower and upper wisdom tooth both had removed at a time. 3 days before. Now as you suggested that I can intake any type of food after 24 hours. So could I eat spicy food also. Pls suggest me only this one question pls can I intake spicy food now.
Removal of teeth is gradually not the first option for a lot of dental issues. However, a large number of dental infections and other causes end in extraction. The front teeth, because of their visibility, are more likely to be replaced. The back teeth often go un-replaced, though they play a higher role in terms of food digestion and function. In many patients, reasons for impaired bite and crooked tooth are traced back to failure to replace a removed tooth. (Learn more to maintain healthy teeth)
Let us look at the some of the issues as a result of not replacing a missing tooth:
- Reduced chewing/digestive efficiency: The back teeth play a significant role in chewing the food and contributing to the initial stage of digestion. The salivary enzymes play a significant role in digestion when the food is chewed and removal of back teeth tends to make people swallow food faster than if good amount of chewing were to happen. Studies show that loss of each posterior tooth (molars especially) reduces tooth efficiency by 10%.
- Malocclusion: A malocclusion happens due to the empty space created, into which 3 teeth are trying to move. The tooth before and after the empty space tend to slowly tilt towards the empty space in between. Also, the opposing upper or lower tooth supra erupts into this space. Each tooth plays a critical role in maintaining the adjacent and opposing tooth in place, which is lost when a tooth is not replaced after removal.
- Bone loss: The tooth also is essential for maintaining healthy bone, and if not replaced, it can lead to accelerated loss of alveolar bone. Good bone support is very essential for construction of dentures, especially in old age, when complete dentures which are almost always removable need to be done. This is true especially in the lower teeth, where denture retention is a big challenge.
- Extra pressure on other teeth: Not replacing a tooth puts additional pressure on the remaining teeth, leading to accelerated bone loss and wearing off of the enamel.
- Esthetics: There will be a sinking in of the face when back teeth are not replaced, leading to a puckering.
So, the next time, tooth loss is inevitable, ensure you plan how to replace it in the earliest possible time period. The more it is delayed, the more difficult it is to replace it and the more expensive it will turn out for the patient. Fixed dentures or removable dentures can be the options, depending on age, food habits, finances, etc. Implants also could be another option, which is the new-age solution for replacing teeth. A detailed discussion with your dentist, ahead of removal will help you plan better. (know more for Nutrition and Dental Health)
I have dental problem one of my teeth got cavity it is severe pain I want treatment for this without removing that teeth and do not want to get effect other teeth by cavity.
Hi doctors This issue whit my teeth. My teeth giving bleeding when I use to do brush. It's problem of everyday hope help.
I have dental cavities and need to remove / RC done any good hospital as I am on Blood Thinner medications after my angioplasty in July 2014
White patches in tobacco smokers or chewers are generally pre - cancerous. Quit tobacco and prevent cancer !